A balanced diet with increased insulin is an indispensable component of the correction of the pathological condition. If the stable high insulin does not decrease, then dangerous pathologies will arise: high blood pressure, fragility of blood vessels, increasing cholesterol level.
The correct diet and the use of approved insulin-lowering products trigger positive processes in the body:
- Significantly reduces excess weight;
- Improves mood and well-being;
- Reduces the amount of lipids in the blood, decreases blood pressure;
- The body receives all the necessary nutrients.
Principles of nutrition with high insulin
A well-chosen menu with increased insulin should have limitations in caloric content. For men, this figure does not exceed 2300 kcal, and for women 1500 kcal. The child should be maintained within 1200-1950 calories per age.
During the diet should follow a number of rules and restrictions, because the success of reducing insulin depends not only on the properly selected products:
- You can not eat foods with sugar. None. This strict limitation becomes the foundation of a diet that is used in diabetes or in the containment of high insulin. It is impossible to admit sharp jumps of sugar in the blood, which occur as a result of drinking soda, juices from packets, sweets and baked goods.
- Caloric content of the diet should be reduced gradually. However, you can not feel hungry, otherwise the sugar will drop sharply and hypoglycemia will occur. To prevent pathology, you need at least once in 3 hours.
- You can not smoke, use alcohol in large doses.
- You need to enter a restriction on caffeine. In the day, you can drink no more than 1 servings, and it is better to reduce this figure to a couple of cups of drink per week.
- During sports, low-calorie, but carbohydrate foods without sugar are allowed. They will prevent a jump in glucose and fill forces. However, it is not recommended to engage in intensive physical activity.
- Salt from the diet is eliminated almost completely, or sharply limited – no more than 2 g per day.
- Portions should be small.
- For 2 hours before sleep meals are excluded.
- Products on the diet should be baked and boiled, or simmer with a minimum amount of oil. Frying is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition with increased insulin can be varied and tasty. After all, the list of allowed products is huge.
A balanced diet to reduce insulin should contain plant and animal food, fish and seafood are particularly useful. It is recommended to add nuts and fruits, because they contain chrome.
In a diet with elevated insulin in the blood, it is recommended to include a full list of useful foods. They will make a varied diet for every day:
- Fat-free chicken, beef, lamb meat;
- White dietary fish – pike perch, hake, pollock, pike. Oily red fish. In any form contains many antioxidants and healthy fats, which have a high value for health and insulin regulation;
- Whole-wheat and rye bread without refined white flour;
- Buckwheat or oatmeal, you can add a bit of wheat and barley in the menu for lowering insulin. But at excess weight their quantity is strictly regulated;
- Beans, peas, beans and lentils are also healthy and serve as a source of vegetable protein, fiber and vitamins;
- It is useful to use soups and dishes on secondary broths from fish, vegetables, meat. Mushroom liquid dishes are allowed, but potatoes in such soups should be few;
- Vegetables – the choice is colossal, since almost all foods with a low carbohydrate content are suitable for lowering insulin. This includes: radish and radish, cabbage and zucchini, as well as pumpkin and squash, eggplant, carrots and cucumbers, peppers, leeks and asparagus;
- A special place in the reduction of insulin is taken by green vegetables and greens – celery, spinach, lettuce, arugula, sweet pepper and peas, artichokes;
- The most useful fruit – kiwi, green apples, pears and blue fruits, rich in anthocyanins (powerful antioxidants);
- Garlic, effective in fighting cholesterol, takes a special place;
- Potatoes can be eaten no more often than 2 once a week in small portions;
- Sea kale – a low-calorie supplement to the diet, a source of iodine and other vitamins, is especially effective in the disturbed metabolism of fats;
- Sour-milk products with low fat content, as well as sour cream and cheese up to 30%;
- Fresh berries, as well as mousse and jelly on their basis;
- Citruses and avocados are also healthy for a diet aimed at reducing insulin levels;
- Natural unrefined oils in an amount not exceeding 2 st. l. per day – corn, sea-buckthorn, pumpkin, linseed and cedar, as well as sesame and walnut oil;
- Honey in strictly limited quantities – no more than 2 tsp;
- Eggs cooked on water or a dry frying pan in the form of an omelet are also useful;
- Walnuts and almonds are especially healthy;
- Other nuts can also be introduced into the diet with a diet;
- You can drink a little coffee with milk, green tea;
- It is allowed to use vegetable juices and berry fruit without sugar.
Among prohibited products, everything that is not recommended and with proper nutrition is inappropriate. In addition to sugar, from the menu to reduce insulin in the blood, you need to remove smoked and fatty foods, as well as semi-finished products. Sausages, snacks and other semi-prepared dishes often contain what is not stated in the composition. And additional preservatives, amplifiers and substitutes are not needed by the body.
Regular meals are the basis of proper digestion and metabolism. If there is 5-6 once a day, then the pancreas will work better, the generation of insulin is stimulated.
Most of the diet consists of vegetables and a small number of cereals, as well as protein products. Enjoy the taste, chew each piece several times, choosing one of the options of the daily menu for reducing insulin in the blood:
- Breakfast. Brew yourself a delicious green tea without sugar, prepare a steam omelette with peas or sweet pepper, pumpkin or tomatoes, and eat it together with a slice of rye bread.
- Lunch. The snack consists of bread with bran and fresh juice, diluted with water.
- Dinner. To boiled breast add a portion of vegetable broth with the addition of potatoes or rice, as well as a little fresh vegetable salad with greens. You can drink everything with compote from apples.
- Snack. Prepare the cottage cheese by filling with low-fat yogurt and adding a little cinnamon and dried fruit.
- Dinner. Make cutlets from cabbage and carrots in the oven, boil the white fish. You can drink green tea.
Another menu option:
- Breakfast. Fresh sea kale with the addition of grated carrots or other vegetables, dressed with a spoonful of unrefined oil. Boiled egg and green tea.
- Lunch. Have a bite of pear, apple or citrus.
- Dinner. Cook the chest soup on chicken broth, eat 1 breast and vegetable stew with zucchini or pumpkin. You can drink with compote or mors.
- Snack. Berry or fruit mousse with agar-agar or gelatin.
- Dinner. Cottage cheese casserole with fruit sauce, add a weak tea.
The second breakfast and afternoon tea are successfully changing places. You can enter another snack, for example, between lunch and dinner.