The appearance of sand in the kidneys is considered a common pathology, with which you can successfully fight without medication. This can help special nutrition, designed to eliminate such ailment. Diet with sand in the kidneys can have a positive effect on the process of excretion of metabolic products.
Proper nutrition and a selected menu are a safe and effective way to cope with disabilities. Such a diet has its advantages:
- beneficially affects the entire internal system and the human body;
- During this treatment, no side effects occur;
- proper nutrition effectively copes with the sand in the kidneys.
And even if a person is prescribed medication for such a disease, but during this period the recommended diet is not observed, then the effectiveness of the therapy itself is significantly reduced. But before you start to observe the right diet, a person needs to know what kind of pebbles is present in his kidneys. And when the patient begins to eat in accordance with medical recommendations, then positive changes occur with the acidity of urine. As a result, the release of sand is facilitated and its formation process slows down several times.
The basis of the diet should be ordinary, clean water. It should be drunk often, so that the concentration of sand content gradually decreases. In this case, you can not try to replace water with carbonated drinks or sweet juices.
The diet should be balanced. Food should be ingested frequently. Therefore, it is recommended to drink in small portions, but up to six times a day. It is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of each organism. After all, if the nutrition is wrong, the condition will deteriorate even more, and the disturbed digestion will become aggravated. And this will lead to the fact that important microelements and vitamin substances will not be properly absorbed, and this will contribute to an even greater formation of stones.
Nutritionists and doctors specializing in this ailment are advised to adhere to the following recommendations that help reduce the sand in the kidneys:
- If sand of urate character was formed, then the consumption of meat and fish should be reduced. Especially it concerns canned food, smoked products and sausages. Acute foods and alcoholic beverages are also banned. But the main emphasis will have to be made on porridges cooked without adding oil, on nuts and berries, dairy products, eggs and vegetable food. You can diversify your menu with vegetable and even fruit fruits. Then the concentration of urate will decrease.
- A sand of the phosphate type requires the exclusion of fruits and any vegetables, all dairy products, and also chicken egg yolks. If phosphate is formed in the kidneys, then nutritionists forbid the inclusion of smoked, sharp and salty, and still fatty foods in their diet. The menu can consist of their lean meat dishes, some flour products and nuts.
- Sand, which mainly consists of oxalates, requires its own specific diet. With such a disease you can not eat greens, products containing gelatin, salted and spicy food, smoked products. Also, experts recommend reducing the intake of that food that contains enough vitamin C. But you can make your menu from legumes, cereals and cereals, and boiled potatoes. It is also allowed to add a small amount of dairy products to the diet. But they should be eaten in the morning.
Other recommendations of professionals include:
- balanced diet;
- avoiding overeating;
- support of drinking regime;
- Use of filters to improve water quality.
And if a patient who has sand deposits in the kidneys will fully comply with the prescribed regime and diet, then soon he will be able to forget about his pathology and again begin to fully live.
Features of the diet with uric acid salts
Dietary nutrition with sand in the kidneys, which is associated with the appearance of uric acid salts, can have the following positive effect:
- several times slow down the process in which the salts precipitate;
- restores the disturbed acidity of the urinary fluid;
- promotes the rapid removal of sand;
- stops distribution of salt already present.
When sand forms in the kidneys, salts of uric acid are deposited, this may indicate the development of gout or the onset of an exchange disease. More often, such a disease develops in men who have crossed the forty-year age limit and in women who have entered the menopause period. And in all these cases it is recommended to completely abandon the following products:
- fatty broths, lard and pork;
- tongue and liver;
- tomatoes, radish and beans;
- sorrel and spinach leaves, mushrooms;
- sweet and alcoholic drinks, tea and strong coffee.
It is quite effective to use unloading days. But the system of curative fasting is strictly forbidden. In the period of such treatment should be less likely to use milk and yoghurts, garlic and onions, eggs (no more than five per week).
The basis of nutrition should be:
- lean varieties of fish and meat;
- cereals and soups only on milk;
- bread (preferably black or whole-grain);
- cabbage, carrots and fresh cucumbers;
- turnips and potatoes;
- squeezed juice from a lemon;
- Dill and Parsley;
Of the fruits can be grapes, peaches or apricots, pears and figs. If it turns out, then the first three weeks you need to try to give up fish and meat. And vegetables should be combined with cereals.
Diet with phosphate-acid salts
The main task of nutrition, appointed with kidney sand, the formation of which is due to phosphates, is to limit calcium and in the oxidation of the urinary fluid.
With such an ailment, specialists can prohibit:
- cheese only of hard varieties and cottage cheese;
- fresh chicken eggs;
- porridge and buns (use better recipes on milk);
- vegetable dishes and fruit;
- alcoholic beverages;
- citrus fruits (only one lemon per week is allowed);
- spicy seasonings and meals;
- garlic and pepper, mustard.
Reduce with this diet should be sour cream, eggs, pumpkin, cabbage and peas, apples with sourness. Nuts should also be consumed no more than 40 g per day. But the emphasis should be made on low-fat broth, meat and fish of lean sorts.
Features of nutrition with salts of oxalic acid
The essence of the diet is a complete rejection of oxalic acid. What you can not eat with sand in your kidneys is:
- broths with fried and smoked;
- spinach and oxalic leaves;
- tomatoes and Brussels sprouts;
- gooseberry, plum and currant;
- citrus fruits;
Dairy products, potatoes and mushrooms, jam and slightly brewed tea fall under the restriction. Salt on such a diet can be consumed about 10 g per day, not more. You can eat meals from fish and boiled meat, cereals and flour products, confectionery baking, bread, potatoes. You can pumpkin, cabbage, carrots. All fruits (pears, peaches, bananas, watermelon pulp and cherries are allowed) must be pre-heated with boiling water.
General recommendations for therapeutic nutrition
If you correct the menu correctly, this will speed up the withdrawal of the main exchange products. That is why specially selected and necessary medical nutrition is considered an effective way to combat this pathology. The main essence of the diet is to select those products that can be safely consumed with a specific composition of sand in the kidneys.
If you do not treat this pathology and do not adhere to the curative menu, then in the future you will encounter the following complications:
- can develop urolithiasis;
- exacerbated pyelonephritis, cystitis and urethritis;
- there are inflammation of the bladder;
- stones are formed, and kidney failure occurs.
For a woman, the prescribed diet has its advantages, because it helps not only to reduce the amount of sand in the kidneys, but also to achieve slim figure.
Recommended products for different types of sand
To determine the type of sand contained in the kidneys, it will be necessary to pass a urinalysis. Based on this, you can adjust your menu. This is the secret of nutrition, when the products are selected in accordance with the composition of sand deposits. Observe the following recommendations:
- With oxalate grains of sand, the products containing oxalic acid must be limited;
- if the phosphates in the kidneys, then it is necessary to exclude dairy products, fruits and vegetables, sesame seed;
- When urates are detected, you can not eat fish and meat in large quantities.
During the therapeutic diet, you need to reduce salt intake, reduce the soda and sweets.
When the sand in the kidneys is determined for the man and for the woman that you can eat, the next step is to optimize the consumption of water. The incoming fluid promotes normal kidney activity and maintains the necessary concentration of urine. The average norm of a daily liquid for the adult person should make about two liters. Clean water will help wash the sand from the kidneys. However, in pregnancy, if a woman is prone to swelling, you should first consult with your doctor.
In addition to purified water, you can use herbal teas, cranberry and cowberry mors. But from sugary drinks, juice and coffee should be discarded.
Observing all the recommendations regarding nutrition and drinking regimen with sand in the kidneys, a person can independently cope with the pathology without resorting to drug treatment.