Treatment of such a disease as mastopathy, requires an integrated approach – this and drug therapy, and phytotherapy, and homeopathy. In the list of medical measures, you can also make a correction of the lifestyle of the sick person and make changes in nutrition. Diet with mastopathy will help restore the hormonal balance in the body, which will allow faster and more efficient cope with the disease.
What is the most effective diet for ma
Mastopathy is a common disease among women, because the balance of hormones in the female body is often unstable. The hormonal background fluctuates as a result of stresses, a monthly cycle, various “weight loss” diets, abortions, pregnancies, periods of puberty and menopause, etc.
If a woman has noticed a soreness and a feeling of heaviness in her breast, the appearance of densified areas during a palpation of the breast, discharge from the nipple, or an increase in the axillary lymph nodes is most likely a fibrocystic disease.
How to treat the disease can depend on its shape, as well as on the characteristics of a particular female body – age, the degree of hormonal imbalance, the presence of children, etc. You should not try to cure the disease yourself, it is better to consult a doctor. However, to speed up relief and eliminate unpleasant symptoms, you can also at home, making changes in diet and lifestyle.
- Diet in cystic mastopathy should contain a minimum amount of saturated fatty acids against the background of a sufficient number of plant components – this is one of the basic rules of effective nutrition. Experienced testing was carried out on several dozen women volunteers. In their diet, the corresponding changes were introduced: reducing the consumption of fatty foods (it was allowed to use the order of 20% of the daily energy value) and increasing the amount of complex carbohydrate products (up to 60% of daily energy value). At the end of the experiment, the results demonstrated were compared with the results that were found in those women who did not adhere to any principles of nutrition, and took food as usual. In the second group, the amount of fat consumed was not less than 30%, and carbohydrate food (including simple carbohydrates) was a fairly significant part of the diet.
As a result of the two-year testing, it was concluded that in the first test group, whose representatives fed low-fat and high-carbohydrate foods, compared with the second group, the volumes and number of nodules in the mammary gland decreased, and the risk of malignancy decreased significantly.
- Diet in fibrotic mastopathy, which was also tested for two years, showed that changes in diet can reduce the overall density of the structure of the breast. Many patients got rid of excess kilograms, and thus reduced the burden on glandular tissue. By the way, the overwhelming majority of specialists emphasize the direct connection between the development of fibrocystic disease and the presence of excess weight.
In addition, the risk of oncology of the mammary gland has significantly decreased. If you follow a diet, most women have almost disappeared from the chest pain.
Once again pay attention to the main benefits of a diet for mastopathy:
- reduction or elimination of painful sensations;
- reduction in the number and size of seals;
- reducing the risk of cancer;
- bringing the weight back to normal;
- general improvement of the body, reducing the load on other organs, lowering the level of cholesterol, alleviating digestive functions, etc.
Diet in fibrocystic mastopathy should also emphasize the presence in the diet of a sufficient number of vitamins and other substances necessary for the body:
- tocopherol (vitamin E), which is present in large quantities in vegetable fats and vegetable crops;
- antioxidants (retinol, ascorbic acid, selenium), which have anti-cancer properties. A good source of antioxidants is rose hips;
- vitamins gr. B, which help to update the cells affected by fibrocystic disease and normalize the function of the nervous system.
All these components must be supplied with the necessary amount of food – this is also a very important principle of the diet.
Diet for diffuse mastopathy, as well as for mastopathy in general, should be based on the following nutrition principles:
- preferred use of unsaturated fat instead of saturated. Proceeding from this principle, one should consume more fish products (preferably sea) and vegetable fat (oils – linseed, pumpkin, walnut, olive). Meat products should be limited, but not crossed out from the menu – preference should be given to low-fat varieties, complementing dishes with cereal or vegetable side dishes. Necessary unsaturated fats can be obtained from nuts and seeds, using them, however, no more than two to three times per week (due to high caloric value);
- the daily amount of carbohydrate should be ¾ of complex carbohydrates. These are vegetables, fruits, cereals (cereals). It is useful to drink freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices.
In order to make the dietary menu boring and varied, American specialists have developed a special “nutrition plan”, which can improve the condition of patients with fibrocystic disease. Such a diet is called “multicolored” and is painted for each day of the week separately.
What is the essence of a diet for mastopathy, and what products does it provide?
We will begin, as always, on Monday.
- Monday is a “white” day. Of the food should be consumed products of white color: mashed potatoes, boiled rice, low-fat milk, cottage cheese, egg whites, cauliflower. No butter, sour cream and sugar.
- Tuesday is a “red” day. We use tomatoes, Bulgarian pepper, red lentils or beans, pomegranates, cherries, cranberries, beets, etc. You can prepare salads, vegetable side dishes, beetroot.
- Wednesday is the “green” day of the week. Preference is given to greens, salad vegetables, cabbage, cucumbers, green apples, broccoli, green onions, kiwi. In addition to mastopathy, these products have a positive effect on the work of the nervous system, heart, respiratory organs.
- Thursday is an “orange” day. You can eat this day: salmon, citrus, dried apricots, pumpkin, carrots, etc. We treat fibrocystic disease, and at the same time get rid of stress and stress, improving the mood, thanks to the sunny color of the products.
- Friday is “purple” day. In the menu we include red cabbage, eggplant, Yalta onion, plums, grapes. They promote hemopoiesis, improve liver function, stimulate brain functions.
- Saturday is the “yellow” day of the week. We lean on corn, millet, hard cheese, egg yolks, pineapples, honey.
- Sunday is a neutral day, that is, unloading. We choose the most suitable product for unloading and use it throughout the day. You can also drink pure water or green tea without sugar.
Of course, the use of products by color is only a preferential choice. Such products should form the bulk of the daily ration, but they can be supplemented with other products from the approved list.
We have prepared for you an approximate list of recipes for dishes corresponding to each day of the week.
- On Monday, you can cook rice casserole – it’s very useful and, most importantly, delicious: we need products such as a third of a glass of rice, a little olive oil, one onion, one zucchini, three raw egg whites, grated cheese. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, grease with olive oil container for baking. Figure pour 200 ml of water and cook for about 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and cover the rice with a lid. In a frying pan let’s cut the chopped onion (do not fry, but just soften it). Transfer the rice and onions to the bowl, add grated zucchini, whipped proteins and grated cheese (about half a cup), salt and pepper. We knead it and put it into the mold. We send it to the oven for half an hour. When serving, also sprinkle the top with cheese.
- On Tuesday, we prepare bright bean soup. Ingredients: 0,5 kg of red beans, 150 g boiled chicken breast, two onions, 2 red bell pepper, 1 st. l. flour, 2 clove of garlic, 1 st. spoon of tomato paste. Beans are soaked in a saucepan for the night, we boil in the morning, we merge the water (but do not pour). Chicken, onion, Bulgarian pepper chop and let in the pan, stirring constantly. Pour in the flour and stir again. Then add the beans and water, in which it was boiled, to the mixture. To taste we put salt. We put it on the fire, let it boil, we reduce the fire. After a quarter of an hour, add the tomato paste and garlic. Bring to a boil, turn off. Bon Appetit!
- On Wednesday, you can prepare a delicious salad of cauliflower and broccoli. We disassemble cabbage on the inflorescence. Cabbage and broccoli are boiled for a couple of minutes, cooled, finely chopped. Just finely chop the onion. Stirring. Add soy sauce, greens, salt and pepper. Season with Greek yogurt or yogurt, stir again. Bon Appetit.
- Thursday – we prepare salmon salad. Ingredients: a glass of boiled salted rice, 150-200 g salted salmon, one beautiful orange, half a bulb, 3 st. l. Greek yogurt, a bit of melted cheese. We clean the orange, finely chop it. If during the slicing the juice is isolated, add it to the rice, mix it. We knead the salmon with a fork and mix it with chopped onions. We spread the salad layer by layer: rice, 1 st. l. yogurt, salmon, yogurt, sliced orange, yogurt. Salad to form and place in the refrigerator for half an hour (or more). Serve, decorate the top with grated cheese.
- On Friday, let us please ourselves with an eggplant ragout with prunes. Ingredients: 3 eggplant, a glass of washed peeled prunes, two Yalta bulbs, 2 tomatoes, one Bulgarian pepper, half a glass of almonds, soy sauce, a little vegetable oil, broth (or water), salt. Vegetables cut into cubes, add about 20 ml of soy sauce, salt, water (or broth), vegetable oil (about 40-50 ml), prunes and a quarter of a glass of almonds. Spread into a pan with a thick bottom and stew until ready. Serve with the remaining almonds.
- For the Sabbath, corn porridge is perfect, but not simple. Ingredients: 250 g corn cereals, 50 g peeled walnuts, one carrot, two medium bulbs, 2 st. spoons of olive oil, 50 g hard cheese. Boil the corn for about half an hour, pre-salt. In a frying pan, let’s add finely chopped onions and carrots on olive oil. Cooked porridge is added to onions and carrots, mix. Sprinkle with grated cheese and nuts. Cover and cover for 5-10 minutes. You can serve!
- Sunday is a fasting day. We choose it at our discretion. You can use only apples, kefir, or porridge from buckwheat or rice throughout the day. On health!
What can not be eaten with mastopathy?
- Fatty grades of meat, fat, fried and smoked.
- Margarines, vegetable-animal mixtures (spread), oils with bitterness.
- Fatty milk products (cottage cheese, hard cheese, cream, sour cream).
- With caution and in small quantities – pasta, white bread and rolls.
- Sweet soda, sweets, jam and confiture, baking.
- Coffee, alcohol, brewed tea, products with chocolate and cocoa.
It is not recommended to eat foods with preservative, flavoring, flavor-enhancing additives.
- White meat (chicken or turkey without skin).
- Fish products (preferably seafood).
- Fresh vegetable oils.
- Low-fat milk products (including cheeses).
- Bread from dark coarse flour, bran.
- In small quantities, natural honey, natural substitutes for sugar (stevia, fructose).
- Citruses, plums, apricots, apples, all sorts of grapes, pears, etc.
- In a small amount – legumes.
- Cereals (cereals, sprouted grains).
- Green tea, freshly squeezed juices (from fruits and vegetables), compotes without sugar.
It is useful to have a fasting day once a week (for example, apple, rice, watermelon or kefir). It is also recommended to make a menu, 50% of which belongs to vegetables. Ideal processing of products – a couple.
Without exaggeration, everything that we eat, in one way or another, takes part in metabolic processes in the body, in biochemical processes, in the construction of the hormonal background. The principles of our nutrition directly affect the exchange of steroid hormones, which contribute to the production of androgens and estrogens.
If the diet contains a large number of animal fats and meat foods, the level of androgens decreases, and estrogen becomes more.
In addition, it is important to pay attention to the sufficient content of useful substances in the consumed products. The menu should contain vitamins, fiber, amino acids, microelements.
For women suffering from fibrocystic disease, it is important to remember that strong tea, coffee, coca-cola, chocolate and cocoa products contain methylxanthines. These are substances that cause the growth of connective tissue in the mammary glands, as well as the accumulation of fluid in the cystic formations. If you abandon the products listed, you can get rid of pain and abnormal chest swelling in a short period of time.
Hormone estrogens, as a rule, undergo transformation in the liver. For this reason, any nutritional errors that negatively affect the function of liver cells, hepatocytes (fatty, fried, spicy dishes, alcohol, other hepatotoxic foods) can complicate the transformation of estrogens.
Diet for mastopathy can be an effective method of treatment, if it is adhered to regularly.