Diet with menopause for weight loss: a menu by day
Climax is a period accompanied by a change in the activity of the sexual glands in a woman after 50 years. Climax is accompanied by menopause, changes in the hormonal balance in the body. Gradually, the synthesis of progesterones and estrogens, which affect the elasticity of the skin, the absorption of fats, is reduced and ceases. Exchange processes in the body in women with menopause slow down, which inevitably leads to a set of excess weight. Correctly selected diet will help not only to keep a slender figure for women with menopause, but also to improve health, as well as improve your health.
What kind of diet to observe with menopause, so as not to grow stout?
Proper nutrition in menopause plays an important role not only in reducing weight, but also in strengthening health. Rigid diets for women after 50 years are strictly prohibited, because they differ in a meager diet, in which there is an acute deficiency of vitamins, which can lead to premature aging, flabbiness and skin stiffness, the development of cardiovascular diseases and other negative consequences.
Diet for women after 50 years must necessarily be balanced. The menu should include fats of vegetable origin (nuts, oils), easily digestible protein products (lean meat, dairy and sour-milk products), carbohydrates (cereals, pasta), vitamins (vegetables, greens, berries and fruits).
Dishes with a weight loss diet for women after 50 years are recommended for boiling, stewing, baking or steaming. Fried dishes not only lead to the accumulation of fat deposits during menopause, but also to the development of hypertension, as well as to atherosclerosis. In addition, when dieting it is recommended to take vitamin-mineral complexes, to increase the level of their physical activity. Physical activity in menopause is important for strengthening and maintaining muscle tone, as well as for normalizing metabolism.
The essence of the diet with menopause
Diet during menopause in women eliminates starvation and unloading days, which can lead to additional stress for the body, which is fraught with the development of many diseases. Food should be varied and only useful products. Weight loss in women with menopause should be gradual, since it is important not only to maintain harmony, but also health. Women after 50 years are shown daily consumption of bran, which can be eaten separately or added during cooking. The diet with Ducasan climax involves the use of 2 tablespoons of bran daily, which has a beneficial effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract. With a diet for women after 50 years, it is important not only to monitor the composition of their diet, but also to observe the basic rules of eating.
Diet in menopause in women for weight loss – the basic rules:
- Reduction of daily caloric intake. Women with a climax for losing weight should reduce the caloric content of their diet by 15%.
- Eat often, at least 5-6 once a day. Fractional nutrition will promote the acceleration of metabolism. The received energy the organism will immediately be wasted, not postponing in the form of fatty deposits.
- The portion volume in the diet after menopause should be halved.
- With a diet, breakfast is recommended. Supper should be light and less caloric.
- Snacks with a diet for women after 50 years are prohibited. The fact is that the body begins to digest incoming food at a snack, putting undigested in fat reserves.
- For 20-30 minutes before each meal, you need to drink a glass of water without gas. Water will fill the stomach, which will affect the appetite.
- The last meal should be for 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Daily should drink at least 1,5-2 liters of still water.
- Salt is recommended to be excluded or minimized in the diet, as it increases the risk of developing hypertension with menopause. Instead of salt with a diet, it is better to use herbs and spices.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
Diet in menopause – allowed products:
- Low-fat meat (veal, beef);
- Low-fat bird (chicken, turkey);
- Fish and seafood;
- Eggs (no more than 2 pieces per day);
- Low-fat dairy and sour-milk products;
- Bread from a flour of a rough grinding (bran, rye, whole-grain);
- Macaroni products from durum wheat (in limited quantities);
- Cereals and cereals (oats, rice, buckwheat, wheat, barley);
- Vegetables (cabbage, beets, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, broccoli);
- Fruits (apples, pears, apricots, citrus fruits);
- Berries (currants, strawberries, strawberries);
- Dried fruits;
- Vegetable, linseed, olive oil;
- Lemon juice.
From drinks to women after 50 years with a diet after menopause, freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices, fruit drinks, herbs from herbs and berries, weak tea (green, herbal) are recommended.
Diet in menopause – Prohibited foods:
- Fatty varieties of meat (lamb, pork);
- Fatty bird (goose, duck);
- Fried dishes;
- Fatty milk and sour-milk products;
- Brewed soups and broths;
- Smoked meat, pickles, marinades;
- Semi-finished and fast food;
- Fresh, baked pastries;
- Sweets and desserts;
- Fatty sauces;
- Potatoes (in limited quantities).
Carbonated and alcoholic drinks are forbidden to women after 50 years with a diet after menopause.
How to make a menu for a week?
Diet with menopause in women – menu for a week (breakfast, lunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner):
- Cottage cheese, dressed with Greek yogurt with berries;
- A glass of tomato juice;
- Bouillon. 2 a piece of whole grain bread. Boiled chicken breast;
- A handful of nuts;
- Buckwheat. Veal meatballs. Cabbage salad.
- Oatmeal with dried fruits;
- Green soup. 2 a slice of rye bread. Baked turkey fillet;
- A glass of yogurt;
- Fig. Hake baked with broccoli and asparagus.
- Buckwheat porridge with apple;
- A glass of curdled milk;
- Chicken cream soup with breadcrumbs. Steam cutlets from beef;
- Baked carp. The vinaigrette.
- Cottage cheese casserole;
- 2 apricot;
- Broccoli cream soup. 2 a piece of whole grain bread. Fish souffle;
- Ayran glass;
- Lenten cabbage rolls.
- Muesli with dried fruits;
- A glass of fermented baked milk;
- Okroshka. Steam cutlets from veal;
- Boiled chicken breast. Greek salad".
- Pumpkin cereal with raisins;
- A glass of yogurt;
- An ear with pieces of fish. 2 a piece of rye bread;
- Spaghetti with seafood. Salad from seaweed.
- Cheese pancakes with lean sour cream;
- Beetroot. 2 piece of bran bread. Boiled chicken breast;
- A handful of nuts;
- Baked pike perch. Rocket salad.
According to dietary rules for menopause, it is necessary to drink a glass of water half an hour before each meal.
Chicken cream soup
- Chicken breast;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Carrots 1 pcs;
- Vegetable oil 1 pcs;
- Bay leaf;
- Greens to taste.
- Chicken breast rinse, shift into a pan, pour water, bring to a boil, reduce gas and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
- Onions and carrots peeled, cut the onion into cubes, grate the carrots.
- On a frying pan heated with vegetable oil, fry the onion until golden, add carrots to it, stew for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the boiled chicken breast from the broth, grind it with a blender.
- In the broth add vegetable sauce and chopped chicken meat, bay leaf.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour the broth into the blender, grind to a homogeneous consistency.
- Before serving, decorate the dish with chopped herbs (dill, parsley).
Women with menopause are recommended to include in the diet menu chicken cream soup for lunch.
Pumpkin porridge with raisins
- Pumpkin peel, cut into cubes, pour water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water, transfer the pumpkin back into the pan, add the washed rice and raisins, pour the milk.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the gas and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the porridge to the baking pan. Bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Pumpkin porridge with raisins is perfect for breakfast with a diet after menopause for weight loss.
- Cabbage 0,5 head;
- Carrots 1 pcs;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Greens to taste;
- Vegetable oil 2 item;
- Lemon juice 1 tsp.
- Carrots and onion peel. Carrots grate on a large grater, cut the onion into thin semicircles.
- Cabbage thinly chopped, slightly pressed with hands to soften.
- Transfer the vegetables to a plate, sprinkle with vegetable oil and lemon juice, mix.
- From above decorate the salad with chopped herbs to taste.
Cabbage salad will enrich the body of women with climax with vitamins, and therefore it is recommended to include it in your diet while dieting for weight loss.
Spaghetti with seafood
- Spaghetti 300 gr;
- Seafood 500 gr;
- Cherry tomatoes 5 pcs;
- Cream 250 gr;
- Olive oil.
- Seafood unfrozen, fry in a pan heated with olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Tomatoes to beat with boiling water, peel, cut into small cubes, add to seafood, stew for 3 minutes.
- Pour the cream into the frying pan to the seafood, add the basil, stir, simmer under the lid 5 minutes.
- Spaghetti boil, strain through a colander, put into a bowl.
- Top with spaghetti cream sauce and seafood. Top decorate with greens to taste.
Nourishing and tasty spaghetti with seafood can be included in the diet menu for menopause for lunch or dinner.
- Rukkola 200 gr;
- Cheese "Feta" 100 gr;
- Cherry tomatoes 4-5 pcs;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Lemon juice 1 tsp;
- Olive oil 1 st.l.
- Rukkola wash, dry, cut arbitrarily.
- Wash cherry tomatoes and cut into halves.
- Peel the onion from the peel, cut into thin semicircles.
- Lay the vegetables on a plate, decorate the top with chopped cheese cubes.
- Lemon lettuce with lemon juice and olive oil, gently mix.
Light and vitamin-enriched rucola salad is just a find for women with menopause, observing a diet for weight loss.