Diet with stones in the bile and after their removal: the menu and treatment
Gallstone disease begins to bother people, mostly after forty years, with the female half more sloping to its appearance. The presence of stones in the gallbladder brings discomfort to the patient, accompanied by painful sensations and causing confinement in the diet, as the disease is directly related to the high content of cholesterol and other harmful substances in the body.
How to identify the presence of gallstones
With such a disease, stones can be found both in the gall bladder itself and in its ducts, and also vary in size, from the condition of sand to large stones. The patient can not physically bother for a long time the developing disease in his body, he may not know about its existence. But this happens until the stones kill one of the ducts.
Symptoms of cholelithiasis:
- Sensations of severe pain in the right hypochondrium, sometimes just unbearable, especially after eating fatty foods. Such pains are called hepatic colic;
- A feeling of nausea, which in a few cases may result in vomiting;
- General feeling of malaise and weakness of the body, high temperature;
- Since the disease is associated with the liver, jaundice can be observed;
- Frequent sensation in the mouth of bitterness or bitter belching;
- Unstable stool, discoloration of stool;
- Heartburn or bloating.
If gallstone disease starts, it can give complications and go to cholecystitis, that is, inflammation of the gallbladder. The treatment of cholecystitis is aimed precisely at the removal of inflammation and return to the body of healthy activity. It is best to choose the complex treatment that the doctor should prescribe. It can consist of:
- Washing of the bile ducts and the bladder itself;
- Appointment course of drug treatment;
- An obligatory diet, without which any treatment can become meaningless;
- If necessary, surgical intervention.
Can be conducted in two ways:
- Prolonged tjubazh – a patient uses a special device through the oral opening, which rinses the gallbladder;
- Bezsondovy tjubazh – used in the earlier stages of the disease, is carried out by ingestion of the cholagogue, after which the patient should lie for two hours in the embryo position on the right side and apply a heating pad to the area of the gallbladder. If the method works, the bile will come out naturally, staining the feces in a greenish color.
The doctor prescribes the necessary medications that can help in the restoration of healthy functionality. These can be anti-inflammatory and pain medications (No-shpa, Diclofenac), choleretic medications (Cholenzyme, Dicetel), as well as antibiotics (Cyprolet, Vibramycin).
During the course of treatment of cholecystitis, only a sparing menu is used which is able to maintain normal vital activity of the organism, providing it with all necessary elements, and at the same time not loading it with unnecessary products harmful to the liver and gall bladder.
When the disease goes into a more complicated form, the patient can be sent to the operating table. This may be required to remove a very large amount of formed stones, or if they are very large in size, and also for pumping pus.
Basic rules for eating with cholecystitis
The path to health, especially during cholelithiasis, largely depends on the patient's diet. To accelerate the process of recovery, he must adhere to some recommendations:
- Food intake during the day is recommended to be divided into a large number of times, approximately at 5 receptions. In this case, the portions should be small;
- It is necessary to drink clean water, but try to make sure that the volume of the drunk liquid does not exceed 2 liters per day;
- In strict order, all harmful food is excluded – fried, flour, salted, smoked, marinated, etc .;
- The temperature of the dishes should be medium, not very hot and not very cold;
- If there is such an opportunity, cook better for a couple.
What fruits are allowed in diseases of the biliary tract
Fruits and berries in the presence of stones in the body are allowed almost everything. However, there are several exceptions: oranges, varieties of sour apples, plums, gooseberries, cranberries, currants, grapes.
To the use of such fruits are allowed in unlimited quantities: sweet apples, bananas, melons, watermelons, avocados.
But it is always worthwhile to listen to your body, if after eating some fruit you feel a deterioration of well-being, then it should be urgently removed from your diet.
Eating vegetables with cholecystitis
Unlike fruits, there are no restrictions on the use of vegetables. The only thing to remember is that they, naturally, should not be used in salted or marinated form. They can be soared, boiled, eaten raw, fried without butter, baked. Without restriction, you can safely eat dishes from potatoes, carrots pumpkin, beets, squash, cabbage.
While dieting in the presence of stones in the gallbladder, it is recommended to drink a large amount of liquid, up to about 2 – 2,5 liters. This is done so that it produces metabolic processes and flushes stones from the body. But in drinking, of course, there are recommendations and limitations. It is allowed to use:
- Pure water;
- Black and green tea, the second especially contributes to the diuretic effect;
- Natural and freshly squeezed juices from permitted ingredients;
- Special cholagogue decoctions.
During treatment it is not recommended to drink:
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Nectars from packets, carbonated and other harmful drinks;
- Juices squeezed out of products that are banned from consumption.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
In addition to vegetables and fruits, there are other restrictions in the diet for the treatment of biliary tract diseases. There are a number of prohibited products, and those that are recommended for use. It is recommended to cook dishes from such products that contain substances such as pectin, fiber, amino acids, calcium and magnesium.
Weekly menu during an exacerbation of cholecystitis
To compose a special menu, it is best to consult a doctor. Based on the individual characteristics and stage of the disease development, he will be able to give recommendations on nutrition, because the allowed, in general terms, products can be harmful to a particular person.
If these products are not available, or for other reasons, they can not be used, they are replaced by substances that are similar in content.
Eating after an operation to remove gallstones
Surgical intervention in the body is a very serious matter, so the patient needs some postoperative period, which includes adherence to dietary restrictions. The prohibitions and recommendations about these or other products remain almost the same as during the presence of stones in the bile ducts.
In the first month after the operation, it is not recommended to heavily and immediately strain the body with heavy food. It is better to do this gradually, because health is more important than the opportunity to eat deliciously. Allowed the use of soups, but the contents of their best triturate or very finely chop. This is done because large solid pieces can harm vulnerable organs at the moment.
Further, within 3-4 months after the operation, it is possible to start adding salt, in small amounts, white bread, all fruits, all dairy products to the diet. But since the body is still weak, it is worth keeping to the restrictions.
After the expiration of six months, you can return to normal diet. But, do not abuse fast food, harmful fatty foods, flour products, as this harms health in any case. In addition, having returned to the fact of what formed the gallstone disease, you can earn it again.
Eating after the operation of the gallbladder
The operation to remove the entire gallbladder, naturally, is much more serious than simply removing the stones, and therefore the recommendations about nutrition will be more stringent. If the patient allowed such a deterioration in his health, which required the removal of the entire bladder, then it would be pointless to return to past habits.
Maintaining a diet in the very first days after surgery
- In the first day after the operation, eating any food is not allowed at all. After the expiration of 4-5 hours from the end of the operation, it is allowed to drink broth of rose hips or clean water. This abstinence from eating helps the body to recover after such stress and get used to work without a gallbladder.
- After the second day, in your menu you can make kefir and tea without sugar.
- On the third day, the patient begins to enter the mashed cereal in the diet, as well as soups, omelets, juices, grated fruits.
- The fourth and fifth days can please the patient by the fact that the use of cereals, cottage cheese, special dietary cookies and crackers is allowed.
- At the end of the week that has passed since the operation day, you can safely start using low-fat, finely chopped meat, the preference is given to the chicken breast.
Compliance with the diet from the first to the sixth week
During this time, it is allowed to eat what was consumed in the first week, plus the daily diet can be expanded by adding stewed vegetables, cereals in milk, sweet tea, meatballs. Never forget that the body needs a sufficient amount of fluid.
Compliance with diet after two months
During this time, the body got a little stronger and went into normal working condition. In order to support it in this, you need to clearly formulate a nutrition plan for yourself, determine the time and diet. It is recommended to take food at the same time, so that the digestive system "is switched on" at the time when it is necessary. Also do not forget that the food should be carried out to 5 once a day and in small portions. Besides the question of how to eat food, the main thing is always what you can eat. After two months and within the next year they must be unconditionally excluded:
- Any alcohol and alcohol-containing drinks;
- If this is possible, it is better to give up smoking, since it has never affected health well;
- Dishes with the addition of a large amount of spicy spices;
- Fast food;
- Abuse of confectionery;
- Fatty food;
- Chips, croutons and other snacks.
Such food, ideally, should become permanent after two years, and three, and for life. If the patient stubbornly does not want to follow all the recommendations given to him and continues to lead a habitual harmful lifestyle, abuse the main enemy – alcohol, then the body can not stand and the matter will end in a lethal outcome, practice shows that such cases were joking with their health badly.
More about nutrition for cholelithiasis in the following video:
With any signs that something is going on inside the body, you should immediately consult a doctor. Even if nothing serious is found, you can once again get a recommendation from a specialist. The hospital is not a place for restraint, it is not necessary to wait for that moment, there will be any complications. Everyone's health is completely in his hands.
After the gallbladder has been removed, I am constantly on a diet. Has already got used to observe simple rules of a food, in fact practically it is possible to eat all products except for fat and fried, but it does not matter. But I feel very good, easy, bitterness, weight under the edge, bloating and belching disappeared. But I really want very much milk, but I do not know whether it can be used. Do not tell me?
Perhaps the most difficult thing is to give up the usual food and go on a diet, so necessary to improve health. How can not I overpower myself, can someone tell me some effective way to go on a diet.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.
Kiwi used to be like a fairy fruit, now it is sold in every grocery store. Very good.