Diet with stones in the gallbladder
Gallstone disease is a fairly common disease of the gastrointestinal tract. Characterized by the formation of stones in the gall bladder or ducts. According to statistics, in women, cholelithiasis is several times more common than in men.
Power in cholelithiasis
With cholelithiasis, diet therapy is shown, which allows to save the patient from surgical intervention. The diet is coordinated with the attending physician, specifying the list of the permitted and prohibited at different stages of the disease. It is desirable to produce food systematically, in time. Clear compliance with the regime contributes to the timely exit from the gallbladder bile.
Eat often, at least 5 once a day. This behavior contributes to better digestibility of products, prevents difficulties in intestinal motility, for example, constipation. It is not recommended to eat just before bedtime.
To ensure that the gastric mucosa is not irritated, excessive bile formation is not stimulated, the food is shown to be warm. Optimum temperature is 25 – 60 degrees.
During the period of exacerbation, it is better to cook food or bake, avoiding crusting. Categorically prohibited fried foods, oxidized fats and carcinogens, formed with this method of preparation, will trigger a new attack of the disease.
In the process of cooking, the products are put to grind or grind, then for digestion it will not take much bile. The food is thoroughly chewed.
Diet with stones in the gallbladder is appointed to restore the broken cholesterol balance. The products used to prepare dietary meals are required to include less fat, carbohydrates, and cholesterol.
The sample menu is based on the knowledge that the energy value of food should not exceed 2400 – 2500 kcal per day.
Nutrition for cholelithiasis is based on the use of foods high in fiber, which prevents constipation. promotes normal intestinal peristalsis, reduces intoxication of the body. Cooking is required from products saturated with pectin: the substance prevents deposition of cholesterol on the walls of the vessels, dilutes bile, maintains a normal microflora in the intestine.
The list of foods included in the diet for cholelithiasis includes:
- Low-fat meat – veal, beef, rabbit meat, chicken and turkey.
- Lean fish, better river.
- Seafood – shrimp, squid, mussels, kelp.
- Sausage, sausages boiled, preferably from poultry.
- Macaroni products from hard wheat varieties, cooked without sauces.
- Cereals – buckwheat, oats, rice, boiled on the water, better in the form of porridge – smearing. Porridge semolina on water or on half milk.
- Bread of any sort, including white in slightly hardened form or dried to the state of biscuits.
- Dry biscuits, bread with bran.
- Broths are exclusively vegetable. Perhaps infrequent use of dairy, fruit soup.
- Sour-milk products with low fat content.
- Vegetables saturated with pectin or starch – cauliflower, pumpkin, zucchini, potatoes, carrots, beets, tomatoes.
- Butter, unrefined vegetable oil in very limited quantities.
- Protein of eggs.
- Sweets – pastila, marmalade, fruit jelly and mousse.
- Fruits – bananas, pomegranates, apples (preferably in baked form).
From drinks it is recommended to use compotes of fresh berries, dried fruits, jelly (excluding jelly from concentrate), diluted juices, dog rose tea, mineral alkaline water.
Eating with stones in the gallbladder excludes products that promote the production of large amounts of bile, filled with cholesterol.
Prohibited foods in cholelithiasis:
- Meat, fish and mushroom soups and soups.
- Meat of fatty varieties – pork, duck and goose meat. By-products – liver, kidneys, tongue.
- Meat canned food, smoked products, corned beef.
- Fatty types of fish – sturgeon, mackerel, catfish, canned fish, salted and smoked fish.
- Cereals – pearl barley, barley, millet.
- Animal fats, margarine and culinary fat.
- Yolks of eggs.
- Vegetables, especially with a high content of essential oils or acids – sorrel, radish, radish, rhubarb, cabbage and beans.
- Spices – mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, spicy sauces.
- Spicy herbs – dill, basil, coriander.
- Chocolate, ice cream.
- Fresh bread and buns, patties, pancakes, cakes, cakes.
- Cheeses, fatty milk and dairy products with high fat content.
Fruits and berries are not allowed in raw form, especially raspberries, grapes, currants.
Strictly forbidden are coffee, cocoa, strong tea, sweet fizzy drinks.
In the presence of stones in the gallbladder, a magnesium diet is recommended. From such food in patients, pain in the abdomen disappears, the work of the intestine improves. The diet suggests at least four meals a day to include foods containing magnesium. The mode consists of three cycles, the duration of 2 – 3 days each. First time they drink exceptionally warm drinks – sweetened tea, broth of wild rose, diluted juices, most importantly, do not exceed the norm – two glasses a day. Drinking is often required, with small sips, drinking at the most two spoons.
On the fourth day it is allowed to eat a little jelly or mashed porridge, after another three days add low-fat cottage cheese, fish and meat. When the third diet cycle ends and the condition improves, the patient is transferred to a common diet, shown in the presence of stones in the gallbladder.
Menu with cholelithiasis
Nutrition for stones in the gallbladder involves the preparation of dishes, recipes of which do not cause special difficulties. Sample menu for the week.
- Monday: oatmeal, tea, biscuits.
- Tuesday: casserole from cottage cheese with sour cream, broth of a dogrose.
- Wednesday: buckwheat porridge, tea with lemon, biscuits.
- Thursday: pasta with butter and jam, tea with lemon, biscuits.
- Friday: cottage cheese with sour cream, salad of fresh carrots with an apple, kissel.
- Saturday: soufflé of chicken with semolina, marmalade, tea.
- Sunday: pudding from macaroni with raisins and dried apricots, tea, baked apple.
- Monday: salad of fresh carrots and beets, juice.
- Tuesday: oatmeal soufflé with prunes, broth of wild rose.
- Wednesday: chicken salad with potatoes, blackcurrant jelly.
- Thursday: curd casserole with dried apricots and nuts, tea.
- Friday: yogurt, biscuit dry biscuits.
- Saturday: semolina porridge with banana, compote, cookies.
- Sunday: casserole from macaroni, baked apple, juice.
- Monday: vegetarian borscht, boiled chicken with rice, juice.
- Tuesday: soup with buckwheat, fish, baked with vegetables, tea.
- Wednesday: milk soup with pasta, mashed potatoes with steam chop, juice.
- Thursday: oat soup with vegetables, boiled rabbit with garnish of cauliflower, broth of wild rose.
- Friday: rice soup, boiled fish with pumpkin puree, compote of dried fruits.
- Saturday: Vegetarian soup, steamed meatballs, juice.
- Sunday: potato soup with breadcrumbs, soufflé from hake, berry jelly.
For a mid-morning snack enough to drink a glass of jelly, kefir, ryazhenka and eat 100 cookies or dried biscuit.
- Monday: chicken boiled with salad from sea kale, banana, juice.
- Tuesday: cod stewed, salad with boiled beets with nuts.
- Wednesday: veal, baked with boiled potatoes, compote.
- Thursday: turkey soufflé with cauliflower, cookies, tea.
- Friday: rabbit meatballs, pasta, juice.
- Saturday: seafood casserole with rice, carrot salad, tea.
- Sunday: steamed burgers from turkey, baked pumpkin, tea, biscuits.
Two hours before sleep, you can eat a rubbed apple or banana, drink a glass of juice or kefir.
During the day, alkaline mineral water is recommended.
Diet in diseases of the gallbladder is considered an important component in the treatment process. The regime must be observed in acute periods and when the patient’s condition stabilizes without causing fear. A specially designed balanced diet helps the liver and gallbladder work, leads to a normal cholesterol content, improves the digestive system. Vitamins and mineral components increase immunity and help to solve the problem of excess weight. Remember, with a violation of diet and diet, the disease can dramatically worsen.