Urolithiasis is better known as urolithiasis, is a serious disease directly related to metabolic disorders.
The most characteristic a sign of urolithiasis becomes the formation of stones (concrements) in various organs of the urinary system: from the kidneys and the bladder and ending with the ureters and urethra.
The formation of stones is provoked by an increase in the acidity of urine, which in turn arises with excessive consumption of spicy, salty, fried foods, foods with high protein content and water with an overabundance of calcium salts. Therefore, in addition to the drug treatment course for urolithiasis, medical specialists prescribe patients medical diets without fail.
The benefits and effectiveness of diet
The use of a diet with urolithiasis is high enough. There is a special menu and universal products that are suitable for any person suffering from urolithiasis. They include: citrus, watermelon, cucumber, tomato, quince, honey, baked goods from wholemeal flour, potatoes, pumpkin, dried fruits, white poultry meat and low-fat fish.
The use of all of the above products with a diet will not only help get rid of urolithiasis, but will also be an excellent way to prevent and prevent it.
Excess of the content of the norm of magnesium and calcium provokes the formation of phosphate stones and the development of urolithiasis. Diet in urolithiasis involves the exclusion from the diet of dairy products. You can eat any cereal, green vegetables and foods with high protein content.
Dieting it is recommended to use cereals, dairy products, fruits and foods with high levels of vitamin C. The main purpose of this diet is a decrease in the level of acidity and normalization of pH-balance by means of increasing the content of alkali neutralizing the acid.
Menu for the week
So, let's consider several types of menu for a diet with urolithiasis.
Classic menu for a week with urolithiasis:
- Breakfast: oatmeal, white cabbage salad, baked apple.
- Lunch: light meat broth with vegetables, steam cutlets from white chicken meat, berry jelly.
- Dinner: cucumbers and olive oil, spiced omelette, mineral water or a glass of kefir.
- Buckwheat porridge, two boiled eggs, a cup of green tea.
- Soup with meatballs, white bread, cottage cheese.
- Pancake pancakes with sour cream, a glass of yogurt or apple compote.
- Borsch on the basis of chicken broth, stewed cabbage, a glass of warm compote from rhubarb.
- Mannickel, white bread, fruit jelly.
- Manna porridge, milk with honey.
- Boiled rice with vegetables, herbal tea.
- Omelet with vegetables, a glass of yogurt.
- Mashed potatoes, steamed fish, green tea.
- Lazy cabbage rolls, white bread.
- Two boiled eggs, berry jelly, fruit compote.
- Milk soup with vermicelli, a cup of green tea.
- Boiled poultry fillet with vegetables, steamed, a glass of yogurt with honey.
- Rice porridge on milk, vegetable salad without spices, a cup of herbal tea.
- Wheat bran, a glass of milk.
- Omelet, cucumber, tomato, celery stalk, white bread, rose hip tea.
- Stuffed Bulgarian peppers, berry compote.
- Rice pudding, a cup of green tea.
Diet for patients with urolithic urolithiasis – menu for the week:
- Rice casserole.
- Vegetable soup, a cup of warm milk with drying.
- Potato zrazy with vegetables and sour cream.
- Fruit salad with yoghurt.
- Boiled eggs, a glass of warm milk with biscuits.
- Cottage cheese casserole.
- Mashed potatoes, cucumbers, tomato juice.
- Rice cutlets with sour cream sauce, 1 st. kefir.
- Muesli with yoghurt.
- Soup from cauliflower with herbs, boiled fillet, a glass of pear juice.
- Boiled fish with potatoes, berry juice.
- Salad from boiled beet with vegetable oil, 1 st. milk.
- Manna porridge with honey.
- Muesli with nuts, coffee.
- Rice porridge with milk, orange juice.
- Boiled eggs, a mix of cabbage and carrots, coffee.
- Buckwheat porridge with squash caviar, 1 st. milk.
- Grated apple, berry jelly.
- Boiled fish fillet with rice and vegetables, berry compote.
- Courgettes baked with carrots and sour cream.
- Cottage cheese with nuts and raisins, a glass of melted milk.
Diet for patients suffering from urolithiasis of the phosphate type – menu for the week:
- Seafood salad, mashed potatoes.
- Rice porridge, baked apple, a glass of compote from cherry.
- Boiled chicken breast, 1 st. carrot juice.
- Fish jellied, a glass of tea with bread.
- Buckwheat porridge, squash caviar, dried fruit compote.
- Asparagus, zucchini, eggplant and rabbit for a couple.
- Pearl barley, bread, 1 st. apple juice.
- Vegetable soup-puree, a cup of tea made from rose hips.
- Vegetables for a couple, a salad of Peking cabbage, a glass of mineral water.
- Rice soup based on beef broth, plum compote.
- Fish fillet steamed with arugula, herbal infusion.
- Barley porridge, tea with bread from bran.
- Stewed cabbage with mushrooms.
- Puree from grated apple and carrots.
- Buckwheat cutlets with carrots, mashed potatoes.
- Boiled chicken with tomatoes, spinach, cucumbers.
- Chicken broth with vermicelli, bread with bran, berry juice.
- Baked eggplants, bread.
- Mushroom soup, rye bread, a cup of tea with dry biscuits.
- Meatballs from turkey meat, mashed potatoes, berry jelly.
- Salad from boiled salmon with vegetables, rice, berry mousse.
For women is characteristic exacerbation of urolithiasis during menopause. During the same period, the majority of the fairer sex population is prone to overeating.
In general, the diet for urolithiasis in women does not differ from men's menus. However, there are a number of special diets designed exclusively for women, which will help solve two problems at once: to improve the body and remove excess pounds, get rid of urolithiasis.
Diet in case of urolithic illness – menus for women for a week:
- Boiled rabbit, with a salad of Peking cabbage and cucumbers, compote of dried fruits.
- Vegetable soup puree, mineral water 0,5 ml.
- Boiled eggs and tea.
- Chicken broth, rye bread, rhubarb compote.
- Lenten bread and yogurt.
- Buckwheat porridge, squash caviar, warm milk 0,5 ml.
- Rice soup with vegetables and herbs, bread with bran, a weak coffee drink with lean cookies.
- Omelette with herbs, light vegetable mix from broccoli, tomato, peppercorns.
- Boiled fish, steamed vegetables, berry jelly.
- Barley soup based on broth, quark mass with nuts, low-fat yogurt.
- Rice casserole.
- Mashed potatoes, squash pancakes.
- Oatmeal with dried fruits, a glass of milk.
- Fruit jelly, a cup of tea, a dry biscuit.
- Chicken jellied, bread with bran.
- Oat cutlets, banana, a glass of strawberry compote.
- Cottage cheese casserole, a cup of herbal tea.
- Fish cutlets with sour cream sauce, 1 st. mineral water.
- Baked apples with honey and carrots.
- Ear with greens, apple juice.
- Carrot salad, potato zrazy, kefir.
In men, stones are formed in the kidneys, and not in the urinary canals. For the preservation of men's health, it is important to categorically refuse from smoking, drinking alcohol and strong coffee. Below is one of the universal diets with urolithiasis, which is excellent for representatives of the stronger sex.
Diet for urolithiasis in men – menu for the week:
- Egg omelet, fresh cucumbers, low-fat yogurt.
- Boiled potatoes, fish fillet steamed, weak coffee.
- Boiled rabbit with vegetables and herbs, warm milk with honey.
- Fresh apple, syrniki, a cup of tea.
- Cottage cheese mousse, dried fruit compote.
- Rice soup based on broth, orange juice.
- Oatmeal with candied fruits.
- Cabbage rolls without spices, sour cream sauce, apple compote.
- Buckwheat cutlets with carrots, kefir.
- Pearl barley.
- Beef cutlet steamed, white cabbage salad with olive oil, a glass of mineral water.
- Dinner: boiled salmon fillet with potatoes, 1st. fruit fruit juice.
- Fruit and berry jelly, orange, apple juice.
- Buckwheat porridge, stewed eggplant.
- Muesli with nuts, a glass of yogurt.
- Boiled eggs, a fresh tomato, a cup of tea made from rose hips.
- Tomatoes, parsley, celery stalk with olive oil, cherry soufflé.
- Turkey, sour cream sauce, tomato juice.
- Buckwheat soup based on broth, rye bread, a cup of weak coffee.
- Salad from sea kale, asparagus, a glass of pear-apple compote.
- Vegetables for a couple, bread with bran, biscuits.
What should be nutrition – recommendations of doctors
Nutrition and Diet with urolithiasis in both women and men should be balanced. No compromise on the path to recovery can not be.
Above was a list of universal products useful for patients with any type of stones in the urinary system.
If a patient, for whatever reason, does not have the opportunity to get a qualified consultation in case of urolithiasis, he can eat dishes from universal products and adhere to simple rules:
- With urolithiasis, you need to abandon salty, fatty, hot, smoked,
- On a diet and after it, give up alcohol and smoking.
It is necessary to resort to therapeutic diets not only facing diseases, but also for the overall improvement of the body. It is important to realize that the person's way of life is always reflected in the state of his health.
And the consequences do not manifest themselves immediately, therefore, observing in all measure, you can avoid most of the diseases of the urolith system in the future.