Everyone knows that salt and sugar are “white death”. Excessive use of them in the diet contributes to the development of many diseases. Moreover, sometimes they can be the cause of accumulation of excess weight. Wanting to lose weight, you should definitely try to observe a diet that excludes the addition of salt and sugar in your food. The results are amazing. In just two weeks you can get rid of 8-10 kg of excess weight without harm to health.
What Will You Learn
Rules for a diet without salt and sugar
A diet without salt and sugar for 14 days is a strict rejection of these two supplements. Most people add salt to ready-made foods, consume a lot of sugar, which is contained in large quantities in sweets, desserts, confectionery, thereby bringing their body content into excess. For example, excess salt contributes to increased appetite, the retention of excess fluid, which causes swelling. Surpluses of sugar affect the development of cardiovascular diseases, disrupt the metabolism, reduce the immune system of the body.
Do not forget that the products used, including vegetables and fruits, already contain salt and sugar, necessary for normal life!
A two-week diet without salt and sugar helps to lose weight on 8-10 kg, promotes the removal of harmful toxins and toxins from the body. Its main undoubted advantage is the absence of contraindications. Even during pregnancy and lactation, with chronic diseases, including during periods of exacerbation, this diet is indicated. In order not to violate the basic rules of the diet, it is best not to eat in public places, but to prepare useful food yourself.
While dieting without salt and sugar is worth eating fractional (5 once a day), in small portions. It is best to eat dishes cooked, stewed, baked, cooked on a grill or steamed. From fried and fatty foods it is worth to refrain. It is recommended to include in its menu: low-fat varieties of meat and poultry, fish, skim milk and sour-milk products, vegetables, fruits (except grapes, melons, bananas, figs).
According to the rules of a two-week diet without salt and sugar, the following foods should be excluded from their diet:
- Fatty meat (lamb, pork, horse meat);
- Smoked, canned and pickled dishes;
- All kinds of sausages;
- All kinds of cheeses;
- Condiments and spices;
- Semi-finished products;
- Flour and confectionery products;
- Sweets, desserts, honey;
- Carbonated and alcoholic drinks.
For 14 days, the body is weaned from eating salt and sugar in its pure form. Continuing to eat on the same principle and after leaving the diet, the weight is guaranteed not to return back.
During the diet without salt and sugar, you must drink at least 1,5-2 liters of purified water per day. We welcome the use of a complex of vitamins that contain potassium and magnesium in their composition.
Diet without sugar and salt – menu for 14 days (breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner):
- Omelet. Kefir;
- Orange, Mandarin;
- Bouillon. Chicken breast baked with vegetables;
- Fig. Steamed fish. Cabbage salad.
- Oatmeal with pieces of fruit (apple, pear, cherry);
- Vegetable juice to taste;
- An ear with pieces of fish;
- Seafood cocktail.
- Cottage cheese casserole;
- Fruit juice to taste;
- Mushroom soup. Chicken meatballs for a couple;
- Soft-boiled egg;
- Grilled fish. Vegetable mix.
- 2 eggs are soft. Kefir;
- Green borsch. Beef medallions;
- Fruit salad;
- Baked potato. Shrimp. Asparagus.
- Buckwheat porridge with milk;
- Berry mousse;
- Fig. Steam cutlets from turkey;
- Spinach, asparagus;
- Seafood cream soup.
- Cottage cheese with greens;
- Cucumber rolls;
- Chicken broth with pieces of meat;
- Beef Goulash. Salad “Shopsky”.
- Muesli. Grapefruit, kiwi fruit;
- Soup with mushrooms. 2 slices of bran bread;
- Tomato juice;
- Turkey fillet steamed. String beans.
- Omelette with tomato;
- Natural yoghurt;
- Okroshka. Grilled beef steak;
- Orange, grapefruit;
- Rabbit in creamy sauce. Spinach.
- Low-fat cottage cheese with natural yoghurt;
- Berry fruit drink;
- Chicken baked in the oven with vegetables;
- Steamed fish. Greek salad”.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs. Kefir;
- Borsch with beef. 2 a piece of rye bread;
- A bar of bran with almonds;
- Eggplant puree. Chicken fillet with boiled.
- Oatmeal on milk;
- Salad of green peas;
- Bouillon. Veal cutlets steamed;
- Apple, pear;
- Slightly salted salmon. Greek salad”.
- Fried egg. Cucumbers;
- Meat solyanka;
- Cranberry juice;
- Fish cutlets for a couple. Salad from white cabbage.
- Fruit salad (apples, pears, kiwi, orange), dressed with natural yoghurt;
- Soft-boiled egg;
- Gefilte fish. Broccoli;
- Carrot juice;
- Pilaf with mushrooms. Tomatoes, Bulgarian pepper.
At observance of all rules, to grow thin on a diet without salt and sugar it is possible on 8-10 kg for 14 days.
The Japanese diet
The Japanese diet without sugar and salt consists in the refusal of:
- Spices and spices;
- Macaroni and confectionery;
- Carbonated and alcoholic beverages;
- Chips, chocolate, sweets with any sugar content;
- Butter and cheese.
Meals are reduced from 5 times to 3, without snacks. In addition to purified water, it is worth to drink as much liquid as possible, especially coffee and tea of high quality, without sugar and other additives, since they contain in their composition antioxidants useful for the body.
The main source of nutrition for the Japanese diet is protein, which the body should receive from sea fish, chicken eggs, dairy products, beef and chicken. Carbohydrates – from rye croutons, vegetables and fruits, rich in fiber. Fats – from olive oil.
Sample menu on 1 day according to the Japanese diet without salt and sugar (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- Hard boiled egg. Orange, kiwi fruit;
- Vegetable broth. Rye croutons. Salmon fillet;
- Boiled rice. Baked beef steak. Seaweed.
To adhere to this method of losing weight should be for 14 days. During this period, you can get rid of 5-8 extra pounds. It should be remembered that the way out of dietary nutrition according to the Japanese method should be gradual. To consolidate the result, one should adhere to the basic principles: eat not more than three times a day, do not eat prohibited foods, including salt and sugar in your diet (or minimize their addition to food), drink as much as possible.
The French diet without salt and sugar for 14 days is based on a decrease in daily calorie content, so that the body starts to take energy from the “reserves”, which helps to get rid of excess weight. With the help of a French diet without salt and sugar for two weeks you can lose weight by 8-10 kg. In the diet of the French diet without salt and sugar are the following products: lean meat and poultry, fish, eggs, vegetables, unsweetened fruits (except bananas, melons, grapes), greens, toasts from rye bread. Eat small meals three times a day. Excludes any snacks. With an acute sense of hunger, you can drink a glass of fat-free yogurt, eat a green apple or cucumber. The daily calorific value should not exceed 1200-1500 Kcal. It is necessary to drink at least 1,5 liters of water per day, as well as black or green tea, decoctions of herbs or berries without sugar.
It is necessary to exclude from your menu with a French diet without salt and sugar:
- Wheat bread and bakery products;
- All desserts containing sugar;
- Brines, marinades;
- Semi-finished products;
- Smoked, fatty, fried foods;
- Alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
Menu on 1 day with French diet without sugar and salt (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- Steam omelette. Orange;
- Boiled chicken breast without skin. Squash caviar;
- Grilled salmon steak. Cauliflower.
To the disadvantages of the French method of losing weight without salt and sugar is the imbalance of the diet. Before beginning its compliance, you should consult a doctor, especially for chronic diseases. During the diet shown a little physical activity. After quitting the dietary regime, it is necessary to gradually increase daily exercise, and not to use forbidden foods in the menu to preserve the achieved result of weight loss.
In order to lose weight, you should not only carefully monitor your diet, but also pay attention to physical stress. It is recommended to stop using the elevator, make long walks at a fast pace, do exercises daily, play sports.
After 14 days of diet without salt and sugar, the following results are noticeable:
- withdrawal of excess fluid from the body, which contributes to the decline of edema and a decrease in cellulite;
- normalization of metabolism;
- purification of the body of toxins and toxins;
- formation of habits of a healthy diet;
- loss 8 – 12 kg of excess weight.
A diet without salt and sugar is an influence on the heart. Dietary diet has a beneficial effect on the heart and cardiovascular system, improves blood circulation and oxygenates it.
The results of a diet without salt and sugar:
what is a good American diet no salt no sugar? Why only 14 days? I need one for ever