Diseases of the gallbladder and bile ducts: symptoms, treatment, diet
Diseases of the gallbladder can be different and for each of the illnesses have their own symptoms and different qualities of progression in the disease. It is also worth noting that the diseases of such a plan can grow into a chronic form, which in turn can not only worsen the state of health, but also create permanent discomfort, problematic movement and pain. And what diseases can be associated with the gall bladder, we will continue and consider.
The main pathologies of the gallbladder and biliary tract
Despite the fact that the gallbladder is a relatively small organ, it has a significant function that greatly affects the state of health.
The disease is accompanied by painful sensations from the liver. With such a disease in the gallbladder, stones and sand appear, which disrupt the work of this organ.
Chronic galloping cholecystitis
This is an inflammatory process that continues for a long time and medications, and drugs can not alleviate health. With this diagnosis, it is worthwhile to understand that it can be caused by:
- Infection is bacterial, that is, when the bacteria hit completely the organs, and the body no longer has the opportunity to resist this ailment.
- Parasitic invasion, in the course of which parasites, helminths, lamblia and other organisms enter the body and directly into the gallbladder.
- Allergies can also cause such a disease, as different foods and intolerance to their body, can cause this kind of frustration and pain.
Bile stasis can provoke a chronic bespokamenny cystitis. The disease appears if the patient is not eating properly, namely, too fatty and cholesterol-laden food, and when the meal is irregular.
Dyskinesia of bile ducts is a disease in which there is a change in the tone of the gallbladder itself or ducts. This disease is mostly associated with unstable psychoemotional disorders and with neuroses, which in turn can cause not only problems with the gall bladder and its pathways, but also other organs, in particular the heart, kidneys and liver itself.
Acute cholangitis is a disease in which one can observe an acute inflammatory process that affects completely the bile ducts. In this case, do not forget that this disease is directly related to the fact that in the human body there is a complication, for example, with chronic cholecystitis, or with cholelithiasis.
Bile stagnation can also give rise to the development of such a disease and as soon as the first symptoms appear, it is necessary to immediately contact specialists in order to urgently begin treatment.
For the most part, cancer provides a tumor that contains cancer cells. Cancer of the gallbladder can occur if the patient has had inflammatory processes for a long time. This disease most often causes metastases, which only worsen the state of the human body.
As can be understood from what has been said above, all complex diseases that are difficult to medicate, and cause a lot of problems with health and well-being begin small. It is worth noting that with untreated such seemingly small and uncomplicated diseases, complications can occur that sometimes even threaten human life.
In order to understand that the patient has certain problems with one or another organ, you need to start some tests to begin to identify problems with the gallbladder.
Experts can use such a thing as the symptom of Gieorgievsky-Mussi – this is when there are significant painful sensations, when squeezing or pressing the sternocleidomastoid muscles. This muscle is located on the inner edge of the right collarbone.
Doctors are aware of such a symptom as Ortner-Grekov syndrome. It appears as follows: when the edge of the palm shakes the edge of the costal arch, painful sensations appear in the right side.
It is with such manipulations that one can understand that the patient has problems with the pancreas. Also, do not forget that when the patient is moving, pain in one or another area of the gallbladder can begin.
Results of laboratory analyzes
direct bilirubin – 0,88-5 μmol / l
ALT – 0,1-0,68 mmol / L
Instrumental diagnosis of diseases
In order to cure this or that disease it is necessary to take into account the degree of its neglect, as well as the possible consequences. Do not forget that in the first place, treatment should take place if the patient wants. Since in the absence of such a situation, a situation may arise where the psychological state of depression and depression in a patient can only exacerbate the situation. The basis for the treatment of most diseases is the normalization of outflow of bile and prevention of its stagnation.
- Diet with the exclusion of high-calorie food and dishes cooked in oil.
- Weight control. If it is higher than normal, then it should be normalized by diet.
- Bed rest.
- Drugs: choludexan, ursofalk, ursolizin (drugs that are based on ursodeoxycholic acid).
If severe pain occurs, surgery can be performed. After the operation, medications are prescribed that will help restore the body.
Tips for chronic cholecystitis
- Exclusion of fatty foods.
- Bed rest for 10 days.
- Reception of antibacterial preparations of a wide spectrum.
- Reception spazmolitikov, which relieve spasm in colic and painful sensations.
- Reception of enzyme preparations that can restore the full function of the gallbladder and make the right outflow of bile from it.
- Biliary dyskinesia
- Work on the psychological state of the patient. Perhaps the appointment of antidepressants, as well as sedatives to maintain the psychoemotional state of the patient.
- Diet for recovery and normalization of the gallbladder.
- The intake of plant and synthetic cholagogue preparations.
Recommendations for acute cholangitis
With this disease, the following remedies are recommended:
- Antibiotics of a wide spectrum.
- Preparations that restore the balance of enzymes.
- Lyotropic antispasmodics.
- Preparations for lowering body temperature.
- Non-narcotic and narcotic analgesics.
As we all know, the treatment of cancer can depend on how much the patient has a neglected stage, and how the disease develops. For the most part, surgery and chemotherapy are performed.
Diet in case of liver and gallbladder disease
With the diseases that have been mentioned above, not only drug treatment is carried out, but also a diet is prescribed that helps a person to put out stasis in the gallbladder and to remove inflammation.
The diet is as follows:
- The food that is taken should be cooked in the right way, and also taken on 4-6 once a day and in small portions.
- You need to drink a lot of liquid, but it should be warm. This can be a weak tea, diluted juice from berries and fruits. These drinks are enriched with vitamins and nutrients that will improve the work of this body.
- Eating porridge, oatmeal, semolina and rice.
- Consumption of milk, cottage cheese, low-fat sour cream, fermented baked milk.
- Selection of low-fat varieties of meat and fish (chicken, beef, rabbit, pollock, hake, etc.).
The primary symptoms of problems with the gallbladder can be found in the following video:
Diseases of the gallbladder mainly arise due to malnutrition or heavy weight, which does not allow the bile to make an outflow. With the advanced stages of the disease, unfortunately, drug treatment of the disease can not give such a positive result and as a result it is necessary to perform an operation to remove the gallbladder.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.