In the complex therapy with duodenitis, a mandatory diet is included. Diet with duodenitis requires compliance with certain rules, especially in the acute period.
In a crisis, it is recommended to reduce foods high in carbohydrates and increase the protein diet.
It is recommended to eat, as in other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, often in small portions (not less than 4 once a day).
At the heart of therapeutic nutrition is a strict restriction of irritating gastric and duodenal ulcers products.
It is recommended to drink fruit juices (especially orange), eat grated soups with vegetables and various cereals, grinded boiled meat, fish, dairy products, soft-boiled eggs, cooked vegetables and fruits.
When duodenitis you need to limit honey, sweets, sugar and salt.
It is best in this disease to replace tea with herbal medicines.
A strict restriction in food should be no less than a month, then in the diet gradually add raw vegetables and fruits, sausages, cereals from cereals, vegetable salads.
When duodenitis, it is important to abandon foods such as smoked meat, canned food, spicy seasonings (mustard, horseradish, pepper, etc.), coffee, garlic, onion, fatty fish or meat, strong tea, alcohol, and you should eat only in warm conditions .
Adherence to therapeutic nutrition contributes to a speedy recovery, a reduction in pain and digestive disorders.
What Will You Learn
Diet with duodenitis and gastritis
Duodenitis and gastritis are quite serious diseases, in which diet is one of the main methods of treatment.
When combining such diseases, it is necessary to eat little (often and gradually) every 3-4 hours.
The basis of nutrition – porridge (mainly rice and oatmeal). For cooking, you need to take water and milk (in equal amounts), and grind the croup well.
Vegetables should be present in the diet only in grinded form, from dairy products – curdled milk, low-fat cottage cheese and dishes from it.
At an aggravation it is better to replace bread with crackers, several times a week you can eat a hard-boiled egg or an omelet (in the oven), during this period it is necessary to exclude poultry meat.
For lunch, you can eat light soup and vegetable salad.
It is useful to drink with gastritis and duodenitis compote of apples, pears, dried fruits.
From sweets it is allowed to have a pastille, marshmallow, marmalade (but without dyes), iris.
Food is best cooked steamed, this way of processing products will not provoke an exacerbation of diseases.
Compliance with the diet will help restore the gastric mucosa, and that the disease does not return, it is recommended to adhere to this food in the future.
Diet with erosive duodenitis is important. In the first days it is recommended to clean the stomach, lie more, fast, and on the second or third day you can eat a little.
Sample menu for five days:
- Breakfast: oatmeal liquid (150g), chamomile tea (snack: 2-3 biscuits, apple-crimson kissel).
- Lunch: vegetable soup ground, green tea with mint (snack: steam omelet, compote from dried fruits, oat jelly).
- Supper: apple puree, cereal cereal, 200ml kefir 0% fat.
- Breakfast: cereal porridge (liquid), compote of dried fruits, (snack: yogurt to 1,5% fat, puree from pears).
- Lunch: milk soup, compote of dried fruits (snack: oatmeal, biscuits).
- Dinner: steam omelet, kefir or yogurt 0% fat.
- Breakfast: cereal from wheat flakes (liquid), yoghurt 0% fat, green tea (snack: mashed potatoes, oat jelly).
- Lunch: vegetable soup ground, mashed potatoes (liquid), carrot parsley, compote of dried fruits (snack: cereal cereal, fruit and berry jelly, tea).
- Dinner: boiled egg, stewed zucchini with cauliflower (ground), fruit and berry jelly.
- Breakfast: cereal cereal, bread and butter, tea (snack: apple puree, yogurt 0% fat)
- Lunch: milk soup with vermicelli, boiled ground squash with carrots, oat jelly (snack: fruit and berry jelly, slice of bread, compote with biscuits)
- Dinner: mashed cucumber with kefir, carrots with a manga for a couple (casserole), green tea.
- Breakfast: steam omelet, oats sauce, (snack: 200ml fermented biscuits, steamed zucchini)
- Lunch: vegetable soup, potato mashed potatoes, steamed beef steak, tea (snack: carrot puree with yoghurt, boiled egg, tea).
- Dinner: steam omelet, fruit and berry jelly, tea.
(from the sixth day such a diet can begin with the beginning).
Before going to bed, you can drink green tea, compote, skim milk.
When erosive duodenitis is forbidden sour, spicy, fatty and fried, seasonings and spices.
After 12 days, the menu should be as follows:
- Breakfast: carrot steam cutlet, tea (snack: cereal liquid, yogurt)
- Lunch: steamed chicken cutlet, mashed potatoes, ground beef soup, green tea (snack: 200ml of milk, carrot casserole for a couple).
- Dinner: oatmeal, fruit kissel
- Breakfast: corn-cooked porridge, kefir, cookies (snack: yogurt 0% fat, veal cutlet, egg)
- Lunch: soup with chicken breast, steam meatballs from fish, mashed potatoes, tea (snack: rice porridge, tea).
- Dinner: steamed veal, cookies, oatmeal jelly.
With dietary nutrition should go slowly, but irritating mucous products can be eaten only in 1,5 months (when heartburn from such dishes should be completely abandoned).
Diet for chronic duodenitis
The therapeutic diet for chronic inflammation of the duodenum helps to heal ulceration and erosion, reduces inflammation.
In general, diet with duodenitis provides a gentle diet for the whole digestive system.
The nutritional value of nutrition is reduced mainly due to carbohydrates, products containing vitamins of group B, A, C, PP and mineral substances are also needed.
From the diet during the exacerbation, products that promote the production of gastric juice, irritate the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract (acute, acidic foods, etc.) are excluded.
When duodenitis is best to eat fried food at room temperature, cooked on steamed or boiled. Food should be liquid (semi-liquid), food fractional (6-7 times small portions).
Diet for pancreatitis and duodenitis
With pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), as well as with duodenitis, a sparing diet is recommended. The menu should dominate the protein products (meat, cottage cheese, fish).
Sugar, honey and sweets should be completely excluded or limited to the maximum, except for this, products that promote the secretion of gastric juice (broths from fish, meat, cabbage, etc.) are excluded from the diet.
It is recommended to eat small portions of 5-7 once a day.
In order not to provoke irritation of the mucosa, it is recommended to eat only in boiled or steamed form, it is also better to grind or grind with a blender.
The 1 diet is prescribed to reduce the irritating effect on the gastrointestinal tract, reduce inflammation of the mucosa, normalize intestinal motility and digestion, accelerate the healing of ulcers and erosions.
A special feature of the diet is a decrease in caloric content due to a decrease in carbohydrates, a restriction of irritating mucous dishes (spicy, acidic, spicy, etc.) and salt.
The finished dish is mostly rubbed through a sieve or blender, soft meat and fish can be served whole piece in boiled form.
At night, it is recommended to drink a glass of milk.
Sample menu for the day:
- Breakfast: oatmeal porridge, soft-boiled egg, carrot juice.
- Snack: low-fat yogurt, mineral water without gases
- Lunch: Beef soup, steamed soufflé, glass of milk
- Snack: cottage cheese fried, soft-boiled egg, barley broth
- Dinner: semolina porridge, apple jelly
- Before going to bed: a glass of milk.
The diet for the day can be adjusted at your discretion, including more favorite foods.