What is the basis of weight loss? That's right, on exclusion from the diet of harmful high-calorie foods, which include fried, smoked and fatty foods. They not only contribute to the deposition of fat cells, but also have a negative impact on health, increasing the level of cholesterol and accumulating slags in the body.
Their exclusion from the diet will be a "holiday" for the body, it will gladly and easily survive such changes in nutrition. But is it possible to eat eggs in the diet and how will they affect health and the process of losing weight?
So, eggs – a product of animal origin, which can be eaten both raw and boiled and fried. Also they are added with various dishes, to improve the taste. But are they useful for diets? Let's try to figure it out.
Everyone knows that the egg consists of protein and yolk. But not everyone knows that these two components are completely different in chemical composition from each other.
Egg protein consists of 90% of water, the remaining 10% is, in fact, the protein itself, while it does not contain fats and carbohydrates in general. Egg yolk consists of 12% of fats and 10% of cholesterol. The fats that are in it are mostly polyunsaturated, so they do not bring harm to the body as such. A cholesterol on the body has an impact is not very good, but its amount in it is not that big to talk about causing serious harm to the health.
Egg white is especially useful to the human body. It contains all the necessary amino acids and vitamins necessary for the body to function properly. It is easily digested and for a long time dulls the feeling of hunger, because of the large protein content.
But that's not all, egg white is a storehouse of proteins, which are "building materials" for muscles, the use of which is simply necessary during weight loss. After all, thanks to them and a balanced diet, fat cells begin to dissolve, which leads to weight loss, and muscle mass to build up, which leads to the disappearance of fat folds in the place where the muscles begin to loom.
As you can see, the eggs are not only useful for the body as a whole, they are also useful for losing weight, so there are eggs not only possible, but even necessary, during diets. In addition, this product of animal origin is low-calorie. At 100 g of product accounts for only 44 kcal.
Diet on eggs has a variety of combinations of foods and the time for which nutrition programs are calculated. All of them are practically related to protein diets. This and the world-famous diet Dyukana, the Kremlin diet, Atkiskin diet, orange diet and traditional egg diet.
They all include the consumption of eggs and other protein foods throughout the diet, naturally, in limited quantities. Let's consider some variants of egg diets in more detail.
This diet does not apply to fast diets that allow you to lose weight on 5 – 10 kg per week. A full-fledged egg diet is calculated for 4 weeks, while the weight goes slowly, up to 300 – 400 g per day. It differs from other food programs in that here you do not have to starve. You will always feel a sense of saturation, but hateful pounds will still go away.
This diet includes the use of the following foods:
The use of products should occur in approximately the following order:
Since protein food is nutritious and quenches your hunger for a long time, you may be tempted to skip lunch or dinner. However, this can not be done categorically. Since hunger can come at any time and you will then want something to eat, what to do in this diet can not. But if it so happened that you for some reason missed the meal, the snack should consist only of raw vegetables in a small amount.
Diet of eggs + oranges is not really a diet. It's just the unloading days that are also necessary for our body. However, they can not be arranged more than 2 times a month. It can badly affect the condition of the hair, skin and nails, as well as cause the development of various diseases and exacerbation of chronic.
So, the diet is designed for 5 days. During this time, you can easily throw off to 5 kilos in weight. The consumption of products takes place in the following sequence:
No more products can not be consumed. The main rule is to drink as much liquid as possible. Do not drink carbonated and sweet water, black teas or coffee, juices and compotes. It is allowed only green tea and then only in the evening, as well as mineral still water.
After the 5 diet days are over, you should calculate your diet so that you get no more than 1600 calories per day. So you can easily maintain weight in the norm for a long time.
This nutrition program is calculated for 10 days. You can lose weight by more than 10 – 12 kg.
This diet in the people received another name – "1 DAY Egg Diet". Gives excellent results, but requires withdrawal from it. Adding other foods to the diet should be gradual, with the main emphasis being on vegetables and fruits.