Four-day split by mass or in other words, the 4 day training program is used by advanced athletes with at least 1 training experience who already have experience in two and three-day split training programs and have been able to achieve excellent results in terms of building muscle mass, as well as increasing strength in the main basic exercises.
Four-day split this is one of the varieties of a separate system of training, which involves the separation of all muscles into four separate groups, each of which is worked, as a rule, once a week. That is, you train 4-re once a week, working on each training 1-2 muscle groups. For example, on Monday we work out the muscles of the back, on Tuesday the muscles of the chest, on Thursday the legs, and on Friday the arms and shoulders. Unlike the 3-day split, a four-day split by the mass, due to the introduction of an additional training day in a weekly microcycle, contributes to a deeper and high-quality muscle training.
For example, before you were engaged in a three-day split program, working on the first training back and biceps, the second training chest and triceps and the third training legs and shoulders. Agree, after training your back, your biceps become very tired, just like after trenesis, your triceps get tired. There are many options for a three-day split. But in any case, due to fatigue, we can not work on all 100% of small muscle groups. The four-day split on the mass gives us the opportunity to work not only large but also small muscle groups in a more qualitative and deep way.
You can differently distribute muscle groups by days depending on your goals and preferences. I like most of all the four-day split version for the mass, which is given below. On Monday, I work out the back muscles, on Tuesday the muscles of the chest, Wednesday is the day of rest, on Thursday I train the muscles of the legs and on Friday the arms and deltas. Saturday and Sunday are days off.
1. Pulling on the 3-4 horizontal bar 8-12 sets
2. Classic deadlift 3-4 set for 8-10 repeats
3. Traction in the slope of the 3-4 set for 8-12 repeats
4. Horizontal thrust in the block simulator sitting 3-4 set for 8-12 repetitions
5. Shaders 3-4 set for 10-12 repetitions
1. Bench press lying 3-4 set for 8-12 repeats
2. Dumbbell presses lying on the bench with a positive slope 3-4 set for 10-12 repetitions
3. Dumbbell layout lying on the bench with a positive slope 3-4 set for 10-12 repeats
1. Prize with barbell 3-4 set for 10-12 repetitions
2. Deadlift on the straight legs 3-4 set for 8-12 repetitions
3. Pressing the 3-4 set with 8-12 repeats
4. Rises on socks in a standing position 3-4 set pl 12-15 repetitions
5. Socks in the sitting position 3-4 set for 15-20 repetitions
1. Press the bar with a narrow grip lying on the bench 3-4 set for 8-12 repeats
2. Push-ups on bars with an emphasis on triceps 3-4 set for 8-12 repeats
3. Bending of hands with a bar standing 3-4 set for 8-12 repetitions
4. Hammers with dumbbells 3-4 set for 8-12 repetitions
5. Bench press up sitting 3-4 set for 8-12 repeats
6. Thrust rod to chin 3-4 set for 8-12 repeats
According to this version of the four-day split training program for weight, each muscle group is trained once a week, not counting the indirect burden on small muscle groups. The alternation of training days and rest days takes place according to the weekly microcycle scheme 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 (Mon and Tues – training, Wed – rest, Thu and Fri – training, Sat and Nd – rest). Unlike the 3-day split, a four-day split on the mass allows you to work out each muscle group more qualitatively. You can differently distribute muscle groups on days and change the order of the exercises, adjusting this four-day split to a lot for yourself. As you please. Good luck in training, pasanas!