Slimness, gracefulness and charm of Frenchwoman admire. Representatives of the world capital of fashion for their stunning figure owe not only good genetics, but also the correct system of nutrition, to which they periodically resort for weight loss.
An effective French diet was developed by nutritionist Katrin Gursak, although some mistakenly confuse her with the protein method of losing weight Pierre Ducane. The French diet Catherine Gursak is characterized by low calorie and balanced diet, as well as strict restriction in the number of meals. For 2 weeks with her help you can get rid of 8 extra pounds.
The essence of the French diet
The French diet is a method of losing weight, designed for 14 days, for which, subject to all rules, you can lose weight by 8 kilograms. An important feature of the French diet is the aesthetic aspect, which is aimed at changing habits and food culture. Aesthetics of nutrition involves enjoying the process of eating. It is necessary to serve the table beautifully, eat slowly, carefully chewing food and enjoying every bit of it. Aesthetics of nutrition on the French diet affects weight loss due to the fact that it does not value the amount of food consumed, but its quality and taste, as a result of which saturation occurs faster, and the stomach volume is reduced.
The basic rules of the French diet:
- The daily caloric content of the diet should be 500-800 Kcal;
- The number of meals a day should be strictly 3;
- The volume of portions is reduced to 150-200 gr;
- Supper should be less caloric than breakfast and lunch;
- Food should be thoroughly chewed;
- For 20 minutes before eating, you should drink a glass of still water;
- In day it is necessary to drink 2 liters of liquid (purified water without gas, brewed coffee and tea without sugar and additives);
- Snacks between main meals are prohibited;
- Products are used in fresh, boiled, stewed, baked form.
The French diet is quite strict, but effective, helping for 2 weeks to lose weight by 8 kg. During its observance, it is recommended to take vitamin-mineral complexes, and also to refrain from intensive physical exertion. Observe the French diet for weight loss is recommended no more than twice a year.
Contraindications to the French diet:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Children and adolescence;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hormonal and endocrine diseases;
- During rehabilitation after operations;
- Any chronic illness during an exacerbation.
- Low-fat meat (beef, veal, rabbit meat);
- Low-fat bird (turkey, chicken);
- Low-fat fish (pike, sturgeon, carp, hake);
- Eggs (no more than 2 pieces per day);
- Low-fat ham;
- Low-fat dairy and sour-milk products (kefir, cottage cheese, natural yoghurt);
- Nekrakamistye vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, spinach, broccoli);
- Greens (dill, coriander, parsley);
- Unsweetened fruits and berries (apples, oranges, pears, kiwi, grapefruits);
- Whole-grain, rye and bran bread;
- Gem, honey (no more than 25 gr per day);
- Brewed coffee and tea.
Prohibited foods on the French diet:
- Fatty varieties of meat (lamb, pork);
- Fatty bird (goose, duck);
- Oily fish (tuna, mackerel, salmon);
- Fast food;
- Bakery products from wheat flour;
- Flour products (including pasta);
- Sweets and desserts;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Carbonated drinks.
French diet: menu for the week
Menu of the French diet for a week (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- Coffee. Toast from whole grain bread. Gem 25 gr;
- Boiled chicken fillet 100 gr. Cucumber tomato;
- Greek salad".
- Tea or coffee. Toast from bran bread. Honey 25 gr;
- Fish baked with Provence herbs 100 gr. Spinach 50 gr;
- Boiled turkey fillet 100 gr. Salad from grated carrots.
- Coffee or tea. Toast of rye bread with jam;
- 2 hard-boiled eggs. Broccoli;
- Salad "Sour" 150 gr.
- Coffee. Dried bran bread. Jam;
- Baked rabbit 100 gr. Vegetable stew 100 gr;
- A glass of kefir with greens. Grapefruit.
- Brewed coffee. Toast from whole grain bread. Honey;
- Omelet from 2 eggs for a couple. A tomato;
- Boiled pike 100 gr. Salad of cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Natural coffe. Dried rye bread with jam;
- Chicken fillet steamed with spinach 150 gr;
- 2 slice of ham. Green apple.
- Brewed tea or coffee. Toast from bran bread. Gem 25 gr;
- Boiled beef 100 gr. Asparagus 100 gr;
- Low-fat curd 100 gr. Orange.
In the second week, a similar menu is repeated. With an acute sense of hunger, it is recommended to drink a cup of custard without cream and sugar or herbal tea. For 2 weeks with the help of the French diet can get rid of up to 8 kg of excess weight, cleanse the body of toxins and toxins, improve metabolism.
Recipes of dishes for the French diet
- Tomatoes 2 pcs;
- Cucumbers 2 pcs;
- Bulgarian pepper 1 pcs;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Cheese "Feta" 150 gr;
- Olive oil 2;
- Lemon juice (to taste).
- Peel the onion from the peel, pepper from the seeds. All the vegetables are thoroughly washed under running water.
- We cut into cubes cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, cheese. Onions cut into half rings.
- Mix all the ingredients, season the salad with olive oil and lemon juice.
- When serving, we adorn the olives at will and taste.
- Chicken breast boil, chill, cut into medium pieces.
- Onion peeled, cut into half rings.
- Vegetables washing under running water, cut into half rings of cucumbers and Peking cabbage, tomato slices.
- We spread on the plate leaves of lettuce, from above vegetables and chopped poultry meat, we fill the salad with lemon juice.
Baked fish with Provence herbs
Baked fish with Provence herbs
- Remove fish from scales, gills and guts, rinse.
- Grate each slice of fish with Provencal herbs, season with lemon juice, leave for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Cover the pan with foil, lay the fish on it.
- Slice the lemon, lay on top of the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 180 oven for 20 minutes until cooked.
Advantages and disadvantages
Knowing the advantages and disadvantages of the French diet can determine whether this method is suitable for you.
- Rapid weight loss up to 8 kg for 14 days, which is caused by low calorie diet;
- A varied diet, including protein foods and complex carbohydrates;
- Daily intake of protein products (meat, fish, eggs, fermented milk products) giving saturation and helping to maintain the available muscle mass;
- Reduction of stomach volume due to small portions;
- The menu of the French diet consists of simple and affordable products;
- Cleansing the body of toxins and toxins due to the daily use of 2 liters of liquid;
- For 2 weeks of the French weight loss technique, a habit of drinking a glass of water before eating, which reduces appetite, is formed. This useful habit will save the achieved result of losing weight when switching to the usual diet.
- Low calorie diet is reflected in well-being. During the observance of the French diet, there may be a decline in strength, dizziness, weakness;
- A sharp restriction in the diet of fats can have an effect on malfunctions in the menstrual cycle in women;
- When you exit the French diet, including salt, sugar and spices in the diet, you can recover at 1,5 kg for the following week.
- At the end of the French diet, starting to eat in his usual diet of flour products, fried and fatty foods, lost pounds can go back.