Health – one of the most important components of a happy life! And now you will learn how to take care of your liver and what is a healthy liver disease diet.
The liver is one of the most industrious organs that we never leave without work. By faithfully serving our body, the liver, sometimes, loses some of the cells “on the battlefield.” And, despite this, staunchly holds!
What Will You Learn
- Symptoms of Liver Problems:
- The basis of the diet for liver disease recovery for every day:
- Diet for liver disease patients – basics menu
- Some advice for liver failure patients
- Healthy protein to prevent liver failure
- List of Foods to avoid
- Liver disease diet recipes
Symptoms of Liver Problems:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- The greyish or yellowish shade of skin;
- Bitterness in the mouth;
- Darkening of the color of urine;
The basis of the diet for liver disease recovery for every day:
- Forget about the usual breakfast lunches and dinners! Eat often, but slightly (up to 6 times a day);
- Use grated or cooked food;
- A categorical avoid on HOT!
- Eat warm food! Neither cold, nor hot, but warm;
- Add more foods with fiber to your diet.
A human in a daily diet should have about 80 of protein. The lack of protein can lead to cirrhosis of the liver! It is better to feed your body with proteins by eating dairy products.
The number of carbohydrates in the daily diet should not be less than 400-450 g. But there is a rule: carbohydrates should only be those that are easily digested. Restriction of such carbohydrates can lead to obesity of the liver.
Previously, the dieticians had a stereotype that the most important enemy of the diseased liver is fat. But, now there is another opinion: you can consume fats, but observe the measure. If the treatment of your illness passes without any complications, then a gram of 90 fats a day will not do harm. But it should be borne in mind that of the total amount of consumed fats, most should be related to animal fats. Fats can be thanked for helping to improve the exchange of vitamins, which, in turn, are fat-soluble.
A strict diet for liver disease is the best assistant in this disease. A small set of rules:
- The use of lean in the form of minced meat (strictly!);
- Cooked chicken is allowed to eat whole chunks;
- Fish should always be fresh and lean (also with cottage cheese);
- You can only eat white bread. Black bread is banned. It is not recommended to eat fresh bread, it is better to dry it;
- The consumption of eggs is limited only by protein and strictly only in the form of an omelet;
- You are allowed to drink milk;
- The use of soups on a milk basis or on vegetable decoctions;
- Raw vegetables should be grated before use.
It is strictly forbidden to eat during a diet with pain in the liver:
- Meat with high-fat content (lamb and pork, goose and duck);
- All fried food;
- Strong broths;
- Smoked and canned food;
- Dishes from kidneys, liver or brains;
Some advice for liver failure patients
If you are a fan of pickles and marinades, greens and vegetables, which contain essential oils of garlic, radishes, radishes, bread, sorrel, and spinach – forget about them forever! Avoid eating wheat, cereals, dough, coffee, creams, chocolate and cocoa. Alcohol is banned! In the heat and not only, but it is also forbidden to drink carbonated drinks and ice cream.
For better liver function, it is recommended to consume at least 2 apples per day (with skin). Baked apples will also be useful because they contain vegetable fibers.
Dried fruits should be used as an alternative to sugar because sugar is harmful to the liver. As you know, dried fruits are very sweet, but they do not contribute to the increase in blood sugar, they contain fructose and glucose. Pectin and vitamins, as well as fiber, have a positive effect on the liver and help to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Healthy protein to prevent liver failure
As already mentioned above – when dieting has strictly prohibited the use of fatty meat. But the body needs protein. And therefore, the best way out of this situation is lean turkey meat (possibly another bird). The turkey contains vitamin B3, which is a regulator of the gastrointestinal tract. Phosphorus, selenium, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, vitamins B2, B1, which extract energy from carbohydrates – all this is contained in turkey meat. The turkey is easily digested and therefore is favorite meat of nutritionists.
During a diet for the liver, you must drink at least 5 glasses of hot green tea. In tea, a high content of antioxidants, which purify and heal the liver.
If your liver is not well, then nutritionists recommend consuming about 2-uL of fluid per day. It will be useful to use fruit-drink and compotes, juices, mineral fashion, dog-boiled broth. Also, you should monitor how the consumed liquid is excreted from the body. If you notice swelling on your body, you should reduce fluid intake.
Food should not be cooked salty, i.e. salt detains fluid in the body. Salt is better already in a plate. Raisins, figs, dried apricots, prunes – help to remove liquid from the body. Because of its wealth, potassium salts.
List of Foods to avoid
- Horseradish, radish, radish;
- Salo and fatty meat;
- Bakery products;
- Smoked meat;
- Fried in oil;
- Ice cream;
- Products containing preservatives and colorants;
- Not a good cookie. Bread – dried and not fresh;
- Boiled or baked fish.
Liver disease diet recipes
Omelet with carrots and apples
So, take 3-4 eggs, 100 g sour cream (lean), 1 carrot, 1 apple, cinnamon, salt, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Wash apples and peel. Then cut into slices and heat on vegetable oil;
- We rub the carrots on a coarse grater;
- Beat eggs, add sour cream to them and whisk again. Next, salt to taste and add cinnamon;
- Carrots and apples are placed on a baking sheet, oiled. Fill all prepared eggs;
- Bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Porridge buckwheat with dried apricots
Necessary ingredients: a glass of buckwheat, 100 g walnuts, 100 g apricots, cinnamon stick, nutmeg in small amounts, salt to taste.
- Wash dried apricot pre-soaked for 30 minutes.
- A little warming buckwheat in the pan (always dry), pour 2-me with a glass of water and cook until done. When we start cooking we add cinnamon.
- Finely chopped nuts and chopped dried apricots are added to the cereal in the middle of cooking.
- Add nutmeg, salt, take out the cinnamon when everything is ready. We fill the resulting porridge with butter.
Beets have very strong cleaning properties. With a diseased liver, it is necessary to eat beets in boiled or raw kinds. An excellent stimulator of the liver is a betaine, which is contained in beet juice.
To clean the liver, you need to drink freshly squeezed juice from beets, apples, cucumber, 0,5 lemon, and 2-ух st.l. olive oil.
- Beets 1;
- Cinnamon root 1;
- Carrots 1;
- Apple 1;
- Art. olive oil 4;
- Ch.L. mustard soft 1;
- Art. lemon juice 2;
- Art. honey 1;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Carrots, beets, and celery rubbed on a large grater.
- Add the chopped diced apples and mix everything.
- Beat with lemon juice, add honey and mustard. All the salt and pepper.
- Before use, add the sauce to the salad.
Green salad with nut sauce
Chlorophyll, which is found in green salads, helps to remove toxins from the liver and is also a neutralizer of heavy metals and pesticides, plus everything that supplies vitamin E and folate. If you have liver disease, then avoid sorrel and spinach.
- 300 g any green salads;
- Unrefined olive oil 3 st.l;
- Some walnuts;
- Pineapple juice 50
- Crush nuts in any way;
- Add the juice and butter to the nuts;
- Washed and dried salads are coarsely shredded and poured all with sauce.
Turkey goulash with prunes
- White turkey meat 500 g;
- Prunes 5-6 pcs .;
- Art. flour 1;
- Art. butter 2;
- A glass of milk 1;
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- Prunes are pre-soaked for one hour, then cut into strips (thin).
- The turkey is washed, cut into cubes and fried on a small volume of vegetable oil. Solim and pepper.
- Add prunes, a couple of spoons of milk and leave to languish on a small fire.
- Separately, in another bowl, fry the flour in butter until golden brown. We add milk.
- Cook and stir until thick. Next, add the resulting mass to the meat. Tush meat already in the sauce until ready.
Diet for the liver contains a menu of healthy and nutritious foods, overdoing this diet will help not only restore the liver but the whole body. It is important to monitor your health and eat less high-calorie foods high in carbohydrates and toxic substances.