Probably, it is difficult to find a man who at least once in his life did not suffer from increased pressure. Some people visit this ailment rarely, but others suffer from it every day. Of course, without tablets in the second case is indispensable, but do not forget about proper nutrition. Diet under high pressure will help get rid of many unpleasant symptoms.
Arterial hypertension is the most common ailment among diseases of the cardiovascular system. With increasing age, the risk of experiencing the full range of symptoms of this disease increases. But for the sake of justice it is necessary to say that the sick year after year becomes younger. It affects the vessels, and if not get rid of it, then everything can end with a stroke, a heart attack and other serious illnesses. But the most terrible thing is that many people live with this disease and do not even suspect that they are hypertensive. That’s why not always on time to see a doctor.
The disease is accompanied by a violation of cholesterol metabolism and can be combined with atherosclerosis. But it’s not worth to lose heart – both the first and second disease can be controlled. And one of the ways is a diet under high pressure. The right therapeutic diet is selected taking into account the severity and the presence of complications, and the energy value is directly proportional to energy costs. The menu should be made with the participation of a specialist.
Principles of diet for hypertension
Adhering to the following rules, you can improve your health and reduce blood pressure.
- Limit the use of salt. The body should receive no more than six grams per day. From strongly salty foods, refuse at all.
- Drink a day to two liters of water.
- Limit the use of fats to seventy-five grams per day. Animal fats substitute corn, soy, sunflower, olive oil. They contain a large number of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- The amount of protein should not be reduced – one kilogram of body weight is needed per day and a half grams of protein.
- Change bad carbs to good carbohydrates. Diet at high pressure involves reducing the consumption of easily digestible carbohydrates: sugar, honey, confectionery, jam and so on. And at the same time, your diet should include many foods that contain fiber: unsweetened varieties of fruits, berries, vegetables and others.
- More vegetable fiber. It helps to remove cholesterol from the body.
- Do not forget about vitamins. Only they will help to always be in good shape.
In order for the pressure to stop torturing you, you should completely exclude from the menu or at least limit the number of uses of such products:
- Smoked meat: meat, sausage, fat;
- soups on fat broths;
- baking from the highest grade of flour, including bread;
- fatty and red meat: lamb, goose, beef, ducklings;
- by-products: liver, brain, kidney;
- pates and canned food;
- oily, salty, smoked fish;
- fried eggs;
- fatty sour cream, cottage cheese and cream;
- smoked, salted and hot cheeses;
- cream, peanut butter, margarine, culinary fats;
- macaroni from the flour of the highest and first grade;
- bitter pepper, mustard and mayonnaise;
- radish and peanuts;
- champignons and ceps;
- confectionery and condensed milk;
- strong tea, coffee, cocoa, alcoholic beverages.
If hypertension is accompanied by obesity, frequent palpitations, shortness of breath, then it is recommended that once a week to do a fasting day.
The menu should contain products that reduce blood pressure in hypertension. But just want to clarify: the provisions, which will help reduce it significantly, does not exist. In any case, you can not do without medication, but, observing proper nutrition and dieting for a long time, you can slightly reduce the rates. As folk medicine says, are useful in hypertension: apricots, honeysuckle, cowberry, potatoes, carrots, cranberries. Do not forget about green tea, lemons, bananas.
What can you eat at high pressure yet, besides the listed products:
- bread made from coarse flour and only dark varieties;
- milk soup and vegetable (the fat content of milk should not be more than two and a half percent);
- lean meat and fish;
- omelet cooked in the oven, and only from proteins;
- Nuts, except peanuts;
- tea not strong;
- dairy products with low fat content;
- All groats are useful, except rice ground;
- berries, fruits and juices, cooked from them.
In the category “Foods that reduce blood pressure in hypertension” can be attributed to beets. You will ask: “Why?” The answer is the following: a fresh vegetable contains a large number of B vitamins, ascorbic and nicotinic acid, phosphorus, copper, iron, silicon. When using it for food:
- Fiber found in beets is an obstacle to absorbing harmful cholesterol, which helps to reduce the size of plaques in the vessels. Probably everyone knows that atherosclerosis is one of the causes of high blood pressure.
- Microelements contained in a red vegetable, tone the walls of blood vessels, improve metabolic processes, purify the body of toxins and toxins, and rejuvenate cells.
- The intestine starts to work more intensively, which saves you from constipation and leads to weight loss.
- The urinary secretion increases, the accumulated fluid is more actively excreted, the pressure decreases.
An agent from the root crop, able to cope with the disease, is beet juice. Useful properties and contraindications it must be known to not do something wrong.
First, we start with contraindications and warnings. It is not recommended to drink red root vegetable juice when:
- Diseases of the kidneys, urolithiasis.
- Osteoporosis. In this case, calcium from beets is not absorbed by the body.
- With gastritis. The acidity increases.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Metiorism or diarrhea
And now about useful properties.
Red beet juice is considered one of the leaders in the treatment of hypertension among traditional medicine. Thanks to him the pressure becomes lower, the vessels come back to normal. This drink can reduce the level of bad cholesterol, which stops the development of atherosclerosis.
Beetroot juice will help with anemia, this drink has a beneficial effect on the lymphatic system, is involved in cleansing the liver and fixing the gallbladder. It helps to strengthen the immune system, stimulates the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and normalizes the functioning of the thyroid gland.
That’s it, beet juice. Useful properties and contraindications should be considered if you decide to use it to reduce blood pressure.
In order to feel good, you must adhere to proper nutrition, all of you have already understood this. But few people have a desire to think about the diet for each day.
Approximately this should be a diet for hypertension (menu for a week):
- Breakfast – oatmeal porridge with dried apricots plus broth of wild rose – one glass.
- Lunch – any low-fat soup, a slice of black bread, fresh vegetables, steam cutlets, compote.
- Dinner – baked in the oven any vegetables.
- Breakfast – a little cottage cheese, one loaf and a glass of tea.
- Lunch – the ear, for garnish millet porridge and cutlet.
- Dinner – cook any low-fat salad, boiled turkey, compote.
- Breakfast – oatmeal with raisins, mors.
- Lunch – borsch, chicken, boiled, vegetable salad.
- Dinner – baked potatoes, cutlets from fish, tea.
Diet at high pressure on Thursday
- Breakfast – baked apples with cottage cheese plus dried apricots.
- Lunch – a little soup, beet salad, meatballs, a slice of bread.
- Dinner – pilaf with low-fat meat.
- Breakfast – oatmeal porridge and broth of wild rose.
- Lunch – any low-fat soup and beans with vegetables in boiled form.
- Dinner – ragout from vegetables, fish, jellied, compote.
- Breakfast – low-fat cottage cheese, seasoned with honey, one loaf and a cup of tea.
- Lunch – broth from chicken, salad from fresh vegetables, baked potatoes.
- Dinner – buckwheat porridge, ragout of vegetables with meat, jelly.
- Breakfast – oatmeal porridge on milk with nuts.
- Lunch – vegetable salad, cutlets from chicken meat, millet porridge.
- Dinner – fish baked with vegetables.
The useful properties of freshly squeezed juices have long been known, but not everyone knows that some of these drinks can clear the vessels and prevent the development of many diseases. Arterial hypertension is one of them.
Sometimes, for people suffering from this ailment, the question arises: is it possible to drink at a high pressure this or that juice? We will try to give an answer to it.
- In addition to beet, cucumber juice comes into the fight against hypertension. Regular use of it helps maintain the acid-base balance of the body, cope with constipation, helps eliminate toxins and toxins.
- Juice from plums is another means of helping to lower blood pressure. Daily use reduces the number of attacks of hypertension. Acts on the body gradually. To get the desired results, drink it should be two months in a row.
- Cranberry juice also helps to reduce pressure, but it should be consumed from three to six weeks without interruption.
- Another effective means is the juice of the viburnum. It is prepared as follows, for one kilogram of berries is taken two hundred grams of sugar. Everything is put on a slow fire. Constantly stirring. When the juice is allocated, add two tablespoons of honey and two hundred milliliters of water. Once again, everything is boiled and filtered. Take two tablespoons three times a day. Wash down with plenty of water.
This is not all useful juices in hypertension. They include: apricot, pomegranate, orange.
Your health is in your hands. If you have problems with pressure, it is constantly elevated, try to switch to proper nutrition. You will see how after that your state of health will change.