How to cook beets for weight loss?
To go on a diet to lose weight at home can be with the help of simple products that help to lose excess weight, not worse than "elite" diets, but at the same time will have a beneficial effect on the health of the slimming. One of the effective and useful vegetables for losing weight and improving health is the beet.
What are the useful properties of the root crop, are the dishes from the boiled or raw vegetable useful for dieting, to whom it is able to do good, and to whom harm, what are the recipes of useful dishes from beet for weight loss – we will consider in detail in order.
Benefit and harm of beets for the body
Beetroot is an incredibly useful product that must necessarily be present in the person's diet, and not only during the period of losing weight. You can use it both in cooking individual dishes, snacks, and in the preparation of healthy drinks – there are a lot of recipes for such dishes. The elements contained in red beet juice, not only contribute to weight reduction at home, but also improve health and improve mood.
This is proved by the following advantages:
- Beetroot has huge stock of substances: iron, zinc, iodine, potassium, calcium, magnesium. It combines the properties of the vitamins of the group P, PP and B, so it is so important to take it into account when preparing recipes for weight loss.
- Root is beautiful body cleanser for those who will use it when losing weight as a main course, salad or drink. Recipes for cooking include both simple cooking steps and more sophisticated ones for experienced cooks. With regular use of the product, slags and toxins are released.
- Particularly beneficial beet diet will bring people suffering from vascular disease. Root crop improves the functioning of blood vessels and lowers cholesterol due to useful properties and a huge amount of fiber, which when losing weight is also very important.
- Raw or boiled beet is capable of help overcome diseases such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, so the recipes with this vegetable can not be ignored in diseases.
- If you regularly add it to dishes, make salads or beetroot, you can improve metabolism and digestion at home. In order to lose weight, it is not necessary to follow a strict diet, it is enough to cook recipes that include beetroot.
- Red root crop in the cold season replaces the lack of fruit and, as a result, replenishes the deficiency of vitamins in the body.
- If you drink beetroot juice, you can improve performance. It is indispensable for people who lead an active lifestyle, dieting and doing weight loss exercises.
Despite the benefits of boiled and raw beets with weight loss, it also has contraindications. In which cases can be harmful beetroot? Before you use it in cooking, include in salad recipes and make drinks, you need to know:
- People with high acidity of the stomach are contraindicated to use it, both in cooked and raw form.
- If a person has low blood pressure, then consider beets for daily use is not necessary.
- Regardless of the way the vegetable is cooked, with diabetes mellitus because of the large amount of sugar, it can not be included in the diet and any recipes.
- Beets will not be valuable for chronic diarrhea due to the laxative properties.
With the exception of these contraindications, the beets are a very useful root crop, which plays an important role in the process of losing weight, while actively protecting the immune system, restoring the weakened and exhausted organism. Therefore, it is so important not to exclude this product from the recipes of the healthy diet menu.
Which beet is more useful for losing weight, raw or boiled?
Despite the possibility of using root vegetables for slimming in both raw and cooked form, the benefits of these methods of cooking are different. Raw beets contain more vitamins and nitrates than cooked beets. When cooking, a part of useful minerals and substances needed by the body are destroyed, so it's better to choose the recipes where it is not necessary to heat the vegetable by heat.
In this case, the boiled vegetable, which appears in the recipes of healthy nutrition, although it loses some of the useful components, but will not contain harmful nitrates and acids, which adversely affect the acid balance of the body. Moreover, the main microelements, fiber, pectin and betaine in the cooked root crop are preserved. Therefore, useful recipes are chosen for health reasons, and if desired.
Opinion of nutritionists
Many people who are considering options for the most appropriate vegetable diets, are wondering whether beetroot is useful or not? Anyone who doubts whether it is worth using it when losing weight, and whether it will be good, not harm – verdict of nutritionists: the root contains high levels of vitamins and substances that are necessary for the body. In addition, during the regular use of the product improves metabolic processes, the work of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys and liver.
This boiled or raw vegetable makes it possible to lose weight at home without harm in the end result. It is highly recommended to use it for women during menstruation, for children with colds, for elderly people to strengthen immunity.
If the organism is healthy and has no pathologies and allergies, the beet is a faithful and useful companion, not only in the diet and the fight against excess weight, but also to regulate the processes of vital activity of the body. Its properties and a rich supply of vitamins will support everyone who needs a useful and proper recharge.
Recipes from beet for weight loss
Recipes of beet dishes for weight loss include a huge range of cooking possibilities. A little imagination, and from the root crop you can cook a dish no worse than meat. What is a beetroot salad and a drink!
The most popular recipes are:
For its preparation you need: Two hundred grams of boiled beet, one liter of warm water, lemon juice and sugar to taste.
Recipe: Beet boil until cooked. To warm water add beet and lemon juice, optional sugar. Mix well the drink and use it in the morning on an empty stomach. The drink will help to establish metabolic processes in the body. This version of the recipe can easily be used when dieting for weight loss. All the useful properties of the product will be preserved. Beetroot juice is an excellent option for recharging the body with nutrients.
The composition of the recipe for weight loss is: boiled root vegetables and carrots. Cooked vegetables should be grated, seasoned with olive oil. You can use it as a main dish, or as an additional dish. The recipe for such a light salad will bring immense benefit to the body in the form of purification from slag and release from excess kilograms.
The two most simple and delicious recipes that will give wonderful results for losing weight and improving the general condition of the body.
The recipe with yogurt
Among the many ways to make red root is a special recipe – kefir with beet for weight loss.
Recipe based on red root and kefir promotes rapid weight loss at home. If you follow such a mono-diet for one day, the results will not take long to wait.
To quickly lose weight at home, you need during the day to drink at least 1,5 liter of kefir and eat more kilograms of this vegetable. Beet-kefir blowing will also help to maintain a high level of protection of the immune system against viruses.
Boiled beet for weight loss
The boiled root crop, thanks to its properties, is an excellent tool for losing weight at home. In order to lose extra pounds and in a short time to get an excellent result, you need to include a sweet vegetable in your daily diet.
It will accelerate the metabolic processes and work of the gastrointestinal tract. Due to this, slimming will lose extra pounds at home without significant effort. In order to lose weight more quickly, you need to exclude from the menu fried, smoked, fatty and floury. In the period of weight loss it is better to stick to lighter, simple and healthy nutrition.
Salad from beets, cabbage and carrots
Dietary recipes are so diverse that they fit the finicky slimming one. One of the most simple, tasty and useful is a salad of boiled vegetables. How to cook salad from cabbage, beets, carrots for weight loss?
Boil the carrots and beets. Allow to cool, grate them on a grater, chop cabbage with a thin strip. All the ingredients put in a plate and season with olive oil. You can sprinkle the salad with lemon juice.
Gourmets can enjoy during weight loss useful salad dressing from olive oil, balsamic bite and mustard. This dressing is suitable for both cooked and raw vegetables, so that it can be used in a variety of recipes when losing weight. The properties of these beneficial products are so high that, regardless of the type of preparation, will only bring benefit, not harm. Such a salad will be an excellent option for losing weight without harm at home.