Observance of drinking regimen is an important rule for people who want to lose weight. Lack of water leads to increased appetite and you begin to experience a false sense of hunger, and this leads to frequent overeating and, as a result, to excess weight.
Water is extremely useful for the human body, it is:
- improves the process of processing fats;
- restores the elasticity of the skin;
- accelerates metabolism (and this is especially important when losing weight);
- maintains body temperature;
- dissolves fats.
Therefore, to get rid of extra pounds and be in shape, you need to know how to drink water properly to lose weight and follow these simple rules.
How much to drink water a day to lose weight
The daily water norm for each person is determined individually, taking into account the weight and characteristics of the organism. On average, this figure is equal to 2 liters. To find out the required amount of water per day, nutritionists advise on 30 kg of weight to calculate one liter of water. Therefore, if you weigh 60 kg – your norm is 2 liters, etc. It is also important to take into account that it is about simple water. The daily norm does not include another liquid, for example, tea, coffee, juices or carbonated drinks.
An important rule is not to overdo it! Experts recommend not to drink more than 5 liters of water per day. This can lead to the elution of all useful minerals from the body, and also increase the burden on the liver and kidneys.
What you need to drink water to lose weight
An important factor is the quality of water. It is from this that the overall well-being and result depends. You can choose:
- melt water, which is very soft. It has no harmful impurities and it is ideal for the human body;
- filtered water. It is important to choose the right filter for the water to be clean, while retaining all the useful properties. Such water helps to accelerate metabolism.
- boiled water. This water does not contain chlorine, which is harmful to humans. But when boiling, all useful substances are destroyed, so the water becomes dead and does not do any good.
- mineral water. It is best to choose water without gas. Such water will help to fill the lack of certain trace elements.
- water with various flavors (for example, citrus fruits, mint).
If it is purchased water, the main thing is to give preference to well-known and proven trademarks. On the water you should not save!
How to drink water to lose weight
- The main rule is to drink water on an empty stomach in the morning. Water must be at room temperature. To make it more pleasant to drink, you can add a spoonful of honey or a couple drops of lemon juice. Water in the morning starts all the processes in the body and helps to cope with constipation.
- Teach yourself to drink water half an hour before eating. It is enough to drink a glass. First, it will reduce appetite, and will calm the stomach. Secondly, it will help to normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Drink water in small sips. Do not immediately drink a full volley of the daily rate. This will lead to overload of the liver and kidneys. The best option is to drink water every 15 minutes. For example, when working at a computer, put a bottle of water near you and drink water instead of the usual tea or coffee.
- If you want to eat, drink some water. So you can deceive the body and recognize the feeling of thirst, without confusing it with a sense of false hunger.
- Drink water during exercise. Active training leads to an increase in body temperature, which accelerates the metabolism, while water helps to remove toxins and toxins from the body and burn calories, maintaining the water balance.
To teach yourself to drink water during the day is very simple. But in order to achieve the result, it is important to avoid the following errors:
- You can not drink food or drink during meals. This leads to a violation of digestive processes and promotes the deposition of fats. The optimal time for drinking after eating is at least 2-2,5 hours;
- Do not drink water before eating. This leads to the fact that water washes off all the useful enzymes that help digest food and dilute gastric juice. As a result, the food does not fully digest and is retained in the stomach.
- Do not drink a lot of water before going to bed. This can cause swelling and poor health in the morning.
- Do not drink a little water. It's not a secret that a person consists of 80% of water, and water participates in all processes. Lack of fluid in the body leads to disruption of almost all organs. A clear sign of lack of water is general weakness and malaise, dizziness.
Can I lose weight if I drink water?
Can! The right drinking regime will be an excellent addition to various low-calorie diets. In addition, if you belong to the category of people who are prone to stress, then water with magnesium will help you get rid of this problem. Magnesium will help to cheer up and cope with stress, and water will quench your thirst and relieve the feeling of false hunger.
Every person who wants to lose weight, you need to drink enough water. This will help the body to quickly and correctly get rid of extra pounds, while not doing it harm and will not cause stress, in contrast to strict diets. In addition, adherence to drinking regimen will keep the results achieved and not gain weight again.
—- The article is posted as a commercial —-