Usually articles are written specifically about diets, and not about what to do after a particular diet. This is wrong, because not all women know how to behave properly after the abstinence from all harmful products has ended. Some immediately begin to eat a huge amount of harmful food, go to the confectionery, etc., in general, return to the place the lost kilograms, which, in turn, bring with them a couple of friends. In this article, we will try to tell you what to do after the Japanese diet has ended and we will offer food options, after which you will not gain too many kilograms.
A couple of kilograms is the norm
First, you need to understand that not all the lost weight can be left behind. A couple of kilo still come back, but do not despair – it's mostly water, which began to accumulate in the body after you left the Japanese diet. The main thing is not to start eating in the same quantity. Not only will you gain weight very quickly again, such a drastic change in the diet will lead to a significant deterioration in your health. Vomiting, abdominal pain – these and other unpleasant symptoms are provided to you if you do not decide to restore your diet gradually.
The basic rules for getting out of the Japanese diet
In total, there are three points that you should observe if you want your body to remain as attractive:
- Getting used to ordinary food should be gradually. Return to your normal diet (of course, with small adjustments, otherwise the Japanese diet for 14 days will be a waste of time) can be at least in 14 days. The minimum adaptation period is 7 days.
- Expand the diet gradually. Do not include everything at once: let the first day include vegetables, the other – cereals, the third – something else. No more than one or two products a day is your way to success.
- Eating after a Japanese diet should be rational. Minimal animal fats or sugar, and enough protein and vitamins to maintain immunity. But even with the necessary substances you do not go too far.
Example menu for quitting the Japanese diet
Remember – this is only an approximate menu. In it, you can replace any item, somehow diversify the usual lunch or dinner – the main thing is that you get enough nutrients and do not overeat. If you do not like an item, you can always replace it with something that looks like a value. If the Japanese diet for 14 days did not mean too much food, now everything has changed: ideally you should eat five times a day. This mode will allow you to satisfy hunger and not overeat.
- Breakfast. Do not eat too much. A plate of oatmeal and a cup of tea with a teaspoon of sugar is a great start to the day. Do not be afraid that this will not be enough until dinner: after a few hours (about two or three), eat a couple of fresh fruits and a little (about 50 grams) of dried fruits. Drinking at the same time is either simple non-carbonated water, or freshly squeezed vegetable juice. Too sweet fruit is better yet to be postponed, because they very often cause the re-deposition of subcutaneous fat.
- Dinner. Some buckwheat, rice or any other cereal as a side dish, and a small piece of meat or poultry as the main dish. After such a dinner, your body will receive all the necessary proteins.
- Afternoon snack. Must pass a couple of hours after dinner. This is especially true if after work you need to get to the house long: before you leave work you can drink any sour-milk product with a low fat content and eat a vegetable or fruit (the fruit should not be too sweet).
- Dinner. Now you need to get some carbohydrates. For this, you can prepare spaghetti from hard wheat varieties or potatoes in a uniform. Again, limit yourself to eating salt and oil. You can drink it with tea, plain water or milk.
- Late Dinner. There is need for a couple of hours before sleep. A small plate of dietary muesli and a glass of warm milk will help you not to think about food until tomorrow's breakfast.
How to eat after leaving the Japanese diet?
The main thing that you must understand: food should be as balanced as possible. Calculate the caloric content based on the loads that you receive daily, taking into account your age and weight. The protein in your body should always be enough, but the consumption of fat is better to reduce to the required minimum and, in the main, to consume vegetable fats. Carbohydrates should fall into your body in the form of complex carbohydrates. Fruits and vegetables rich in fiber, from now on – your allies in a constant fight against excess weight. Eat at least three times a day, ideally the number of meals should increase to five.
And the last thing – if you really want to eat something tasty, but terribly harmful – you can afford that kind of liberty, but not more often than once a week, otherwise you will not see results. Remember – everything is good in moderation, even if it is something very tasty.
Video with recipes for an exit from the Japanese diet
Video with a recipe for oatmeal day
Video with a potato recipe in a uniform
Reviews on how to get out of the Chinese diet
My favorite diet! I sat on the Japanese diet for a very long time and dropped it well, somewhere near 8, and I sat on it for a long time because it seemed very tasty to me and I felt well enough, there was such ease. And when I went out with her as with any diet in principle, I did it gradually, I introduced a little nuts here, there was milk and therefore my kilograms practically did not return.
And I after childbirth could not throw off excess 5 kg. On the advice of girlfriends, I decided to try the Japanese diet and now I'm slender, as if I did not give birth. Most importantly, after a diet you need to eat right. I'll admit, I count calories and eat five times a day, but in small portions. The diet is good, but also about sports do not forget. After training, I always eat protein, so that the muscles always stay toned.
I sat on a Japanese diet, took it off well (7 kg), regained my weight before breaking my leg (I broke my leg and was lying down in a cast), and how to get out of a diet is very important, it's almost as important as sitting on a diet, because it's one thing to limit yourself to 2 weeks and quite another – it's not to break and not let all your efforts go wrong, I intuitively did everything as written in this article: I often ate small portions, so I keep my weight
Oh, the Japanese diet saved me from depression and a terrible body! Sitting 2,5 month threw off 15 kg, felt good, jumps of sugar was not, a terrible feeling of hunger, too. She left the diet carefully, first included in the diet of yogurt, a couple of days of cheese, then fruit, black bread, etc. Kilograms have not returned, it seems to me also because I am engaged in fitness.
Hello friends! When they began to live with a young man, they spent a lot of time lying in front of the TV or playing the console, while snacking with various fast food or not very useful food. Chips, croutons, etc. Now I remember how I could afford it! Began to gain weight, all this from a sedentary lifestyle and malnutrition. On the advice of her friend tried the Japanese diet, although she did not believe in it. However, the result did not take long to wait: very quickly returned the old slim figure. I advise everyone!
I have a long history with diets, set and weight loss. I heard about the Japanese diet at school, but then the result of the diet itself did not impress me, because there was nothing to lose (well, you understand, teenage problems). Then there was a period of work abroad, when I recovered, I lost weight, again all the kilograms returned.
Then I decided to sit on the Japanese full course, but already towards the end of the diet, I began to understand that everything will be as always – at least half of the lost kilograms will return. I found your site: THANK YOU !! She added an extra week to the diet to get out right. Has typed only one and a half kg! Girls, I advise
I liked the Japanese diet! Sitting on it was easy. In the morning, a light breakfast, and in the evening a tasty and wholesome dinner consisting of vegetables and fish or meat. Has thrown off for two weeks 5 kg, and thus did not test a constant feeling of hunger. It was not difficult to get out of the diet, I would even say that I just went out halfway. I really liked my diet menu. Just now my diet is more diverse, but in the evening I do not allow myself too much. I continue to have supper as in a diet. And thanks to this, extra pounds do not return, except that water + 1kg. Therefore, I advise everyone this wonderful diet!
Just sitting on the Japanese diet (already 10 day). It's good that I came across this article) And then I started to dream about how, after the diet, I'll go to the nearest Akkond and buy all sorts of goodies . Apparently, I'll have to postpone my "sweet shopping" By the way, I've already managed to lose 5 kg, so I recommend dieting (just be careful if you have gastritis). I wish everyone a perfect figure