The wheel is a beautiful and elegant acrobatic element. Because of its beauty and relative simplicity, the wheel is practiced in many sports fields – from dance gymnastics and to certain martial arts, for example, capoeira. But no matter how simple it is, it does not look, for people who are not involved in sports and can not boast of good physical training, training and doing this trick will not be such a simple task. Acrobats that perform the wheel have strengthened muscles of the legs, arms, back and abdomen, well-developed vestibular apparatus and coordination, and of course a good stretch.
Psychological preparation for the wheel
When people first try to make a wheel, they begin to feel fear and discomfort. It becomes scary to be upside down without any outside support, but about fear of falling already and you do not need to talk. But this usually does not concern children: they are reckless and fearless, they have a lot of energy and strength. To children, the wheel is given easier than with an adult.
So that an adult can cope with fear, you need to perform preparatory exercises. For example, making a stand on the head / on the hands of the wall – over time will pass the fear of turning, and additionally strengthen the hands and muscles of the shoulder girdle. Jumping from the stand on your hands to your feet, you can be sure that, being upside down, you can easily control the fall and land on your feet.
An ideal place to learn absolutely any acrobatic stunts is a gymnastic or acrobatic hall. There you can find soft mats for casual falls, and an instructor that will help you learn the element. But it is not always possible to successfully find such an option. Then for training the sandy beach will approach – soft sand will help to amortize sudden falls. Suitable and a site with soft grass or soil in nature, but in the grass can get dangerous items from the stones and to the broken glass. In autumn and winter, you can try training on a snowdrift or a pile of leaves. It is not recommended to engage in asphalt, especially beginners – bruises, scratches and bruises then definitely not be avoided.
How to quickly learn the trick: for 5 minutes or for 1 day
If a person has a strong and strong body, ready for physical exertion, then with all the desire he can learn the wheel, even for one workout.
To begin with, it is worth taking time to stand on your hands against the wall. When you carry out a good wheel, your feet sweep vertically above your head, and a good stand for this will be given by a stand on your hands. You also need to decide which way to make the wheel is easier. To find out this without trying, you can imagine its implementation in your head, and in which direction it is performed in your thoughts, and try.
Training the wheel against the wall is as follows:
- Make sure that in the rack on the hands of the wall you can stand at least 30 seconds.
- Standing on your hands, spread your legs as wide as possible. Further from this position, try to bend to the side, raise the opposite hand and land on the leg. Then lightly push off with a standing hand and swing a hanging leg, thereby trying to get up.
- Now you need to try to get into the rack on your hands across the side. To do this, you need to stand at the wall to bend to one side, lift one leg and drop onto the arm. Turning over, put the second hand and try to stay in this position.
- Next, combine the previous steps. But you need to do this at a more accelerated pace, without lingering on your hands. Gradually accelerating the transfer of the body and legs, you need to gradually move away from the wall, and as little as possible to lean on it.
- The last step is the wheel in the open. If it's scary, you can tilt your feet slightly to the ground. When the fear passes, the wheel will be smooth, clear and beautiful.
Learning the wheel jump-offs is easier and less scary, but it will take longer to achieve a beautiful performance. The training plan is as follows:
- Standing on their legs push them wider and bend over, placing their hands on the ground as close as possible to their feet. Look is desirable to direct not to the ground, but backward. Being in this position to transfer weight to one leg, and jump over to the other, trying to throw the legs and trunk as high as possible.
- Next, try to make a jump-off from the call: lean sideways, put two hands on the ground and jump to the other leg. Do it smoothly, without slowing down when tilting and using inertia.
- Now you can try to get up after a jump-off – push out with your hands and screw your second leg.
- After it turned out to get up from the jump-off, try to make a wheel. For this you need to put both hands at once, but in turn. Over time, the body will get used to, and the full movement will already look like a wheel.
- But as you can see, when performing a wheel, acrobats put both hands and feet on the same line. When training jump-off hands can get used to stand behind the head and legs. Therefore, you need to try to pull your hands further to the side and closer to the line of legs, and legs to move higher and higher. After a while, the wheel aligns and becomes beautiful and sweeping.
Exercises for the hands to improve the performance of the wheel
When you execute the wheel for a couple of moments, the weight of the whole body is on your hands. Hands in no way should sag under the wheel, otherwise fall will be inevitable, or even a landing on the head. Therefore, the muscles of the hands should be pumped before and during the training of the wheel. For this, the following exercises are useful:
- As has been repeatedly said – the stand on the hands – the best exercise to improve the wheel. It is necessary to stand confidently, not leaning on the wall, but only touching it lightly, to keep the balance.
- Planck. Recently, this exercise has become very popular. The bar is very simple to perform – for this you only need to keep a certain position of the body in one position for a while. This static exercise will help tighten most of the muscular corset, which will make the execution of the wheel much more confident.
- Pushups. Push-ups in any variation will have a beneficial effect on the physical development of the muscle tissue of the hands and chest. Pressing should be at least 15-20 times. For girls, classic push-ups can be quite a difficult option, but in this case they can be replaced by push-ups from the knees.
Exercises to develop flexibility
Flexibility does not play a particularly important role for the wheel, but it's simply not possible to achieve a beautiful performance of the element without a certain level of flexibility. Therefore, part of the training should be given to exercises for flexibility of the spine.
- The bends are standing. You need to put your feet to the width of your shoulders, straighten your shoulders and straighten your back. Tilts to do in all directions, especially pay attention to the slopes to the side – after all, when doing the wheel it is there and the body leans.
- Twisting the body. Exercise is not only for flexibility, but also for strengthening the muscles of the back. To do this, stand straight, tilt the forward body forward, and turn around the spine to the right and left.
Exercises to increase the strength of the legs
Legs also play an important role in wheel design. This is especially felt when you leave the wheel on your feet – then the weight of the whole body for one second is only one foot. And in order not to fall in this moment, you need strong leg muscles.
There are a lot of different exercises for pumping legs. But for a wheel it is enough to pump through such ways:
- Ordinary squats. They very well pump quadriceps, and if crouch too deeply, then caviar are also worked. Also, ligaments and joints are strengthened, which will seriously reduce the likelihood of getting any injuries. To complicate the exercise, you can crouch on one leg, or simply with weighting.
- Makhi feet. The mahi not only increases the explosive strength of the legs, but also the dynamic stretching. With a good cross-stretching, the wheel will look even better. Maches are simple: you need to stand at the support, slightly bend over to her and grab, and wave one foot to the side or back. For the wheel, as one might have guessed, it is best to use the legs to the side.
Children surprisingly easily and quickly master sports and acrobatic stunts. Because of their small age, their bodies are very flexible. Children are practically not afraid of acrobatics, and it is very easy to insure them. You can teach him as well as an adult, but the easiest way is to do it in a game form.
It is very important to interest the child. If he does the exercises reluctantly, then it is unlikely he will achieve any success. When a child in something is very interested, then his desire is simply impossible to stop!
If the child does not enjoy sports, but is fired by the idea of learning the wheel, then he may need to further strengthen the muscles or improve flexibility. In this case, it is worth doing with him, showing by his example how and what to do. To force it is by no means required, it is enough just to explain correctly what and for what it is necessary.
An important step will be to train him on the arm. Children are often clumsy, which is unacceptable when performing any acrobatic movement. A stand on his hands will allow him not only to learn to control his body, but will also strengthen all the necessary muscles, making his movements precise and confident.
Step-by-step preparation for the wheel is shown in the following video:
The wheel is an excellent acrobatic element, which is one of the simplest, but at the same time – the most diverse. Learning it is easy enough, but people with weak muscles to develop it will require additional strengthening of the hands and feet. You can train him anywhere with a soft coating, and preferably with a coach, and just with a person able to hedge both physically and mentally.
Having learned a wheel the person finds not only a new acrobatic element in his arsenal, but also a relatively good physical form, coordination of movements and a good vestibular apparatus. Particularly fond of "kolesit" children: the element is very fun to perform and demonstrate to others, and the children, it is often given quickly and without much stress.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.