How to lose weight on 10 kg for a week on a water diet?
Water diet for 7 days – is harmonious for humans, because the main part of the body consists of water. The effectiveness of the method of losing weight is to cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, forcing the internal organs to work correctly. As a result of the establishment of digestive processes, you can lose easily and effortlessly a minimum of 3-7 kg of weight in 7 days. Among dieticians, this diet is considered lazy, but very effective – in a week the figure comes back to normal and health improves.
Water diet for 7 days or how to lose weight at 10 kg per week
Leading nutritionists have come to the unique conclusion that excess weight accumulates as a result of a lack of clean water in the body. After dehydration, natural processes are violated, the cycle of cleansing the body of harmful impurities deteriorates. Incorrect work of the kidneys and liver, plus a passive lifestyle, leads to the accumulation of excess fat deposits in human tissues. As a result, a person suffers not only obesity, but also diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol, joint arthritis and the like. This is especially noticeable in elderly people, who have a dull feeling of thirst.
To determine how much it is necessary to drink clean water per day for each person, there is a certain calculation formula:
- for each kilogram of weight you need at least 30 ml of water per day, that is, a person with a weight of 50 kg should drink at least 1,5 liters, and a person weighing 100 kg – 3 liters.
If a person is not used to drinking water at all or in very small quantities, you need to properly prepare for a water diet for 7 days without overloading the kidney system. To ensure that the water method of nutrition has yielded effective results, it is necessary to adjust the diet in advance. Namely, to exclude the following products:
- fatty meat, fish;
- flour products, especially yeast;
- cakes, cakes, chocolate;
- sweet soda.
Since the water diet, calculated for 7 days using pure water, it helps to cleanse the body and reduce weight, therefore, it is necessary not to overload it with excess fatty acids and calories, so the menu should be properly balanced.
In addition to the positive factors of the universal water method to get rid of extra pounds, there are contraindications:
- stable hypertension;
- kidney and bladder pathology;
- problems with cardiac activity.
Rules of the Weekly Diet
How to lose weight in 7 days for 10 kg? To water diet helped to cope with excess kilograms in just 7 days, you need to know exactly what water to drink before or after eating? This issue worries not only losing weight, but also world nutritionists and endocrinologists. After many studies, it was established that drink clean water you need on an empty stomach and before eating, but not immediately after a meal, as the principle of rapid digestion of food is violated. You can drink after an hour after the meal.
Many people since childhood are not accustomed to drinking clean water, replacing tea, coffee, compote or other liquid. And up to 30 years the body copes with this deficiency on its own, but after this age the most sad begins – metabolism slows down, the tissues dry up, dryness appears, stones form and cholesterol rises, and most importantly, a person does not feel the need for clean water. To make a decision on switching to an aquatic 7-day diet, one week prior to its start, gradually drink at least one glass in the morning and after dinner.
The essence of the water diet for 7 days is simple rules:
- Drink a glass of pure still water on an empty stomach in a warm form;
- Drink a glass before each meal for 20-30 minutes;
- limit the consumption of fatty, sweet, floury these days and reduce their number in the future.
With a properly balanced menu, it's really good to lose weight without exhausting diets. Since the first days of applying the water diet method, one should get used to another schedule of toilet visits, since the urinary tract starts to actively work. In addition, remember that an excessive amount of water displays not only harmful substances, but also useful, so the additional intake of vitamins and trace elements is simply necessary during this period.
Menu by day
Sample menu on 7 days for water diet:
- breakfast – oatmeal on water or low-fat milk, green tea;
- dinner – low-fat soup (squash, broccoli, onion, carrots), boiled chicken breast, apple juice;
- dinner – egg, cottage cheese, yogurt.
- boiled vegetables (brussels sprouts, celery, zucchini and eggplants with onion dressing), slice of unleavened bread, green tea;
- borsch, freshly squeezed orange juice;
- boiled fish pollock, salad (carrots, cauliflower and apple), compote.
- buckwheat porridge with raisins, green tea;
- ragout of vegetables (without potatoes), juice, chicken cutlets;
- cottage cheese, tea with lemon.
- cottage cheese casserole, raisins, green tea;
- buckwheat soup, a slice of black bread, juice;
- seabass with vegetables on the grill (zucchini, eggplant, pepper), kefir.
When water diet, calculated for 7 days, it is necessary to focus on buckwheat porridge, beets in any form, lemons, apples and juices, as they additionally contribute to a soft disposal of extra pounds in weight. With a competent approach, a water diet combined with a well-designed menu helps not only lose weight, but also improve the complexion and general skin condition by saturating each cell.
Numerous reviews, which have tested the water method of weight loss, show different results. In some, for 7 days, this figure is only minus one kilogram, in others – minus 5-7 kg of weight. Everything depends on the individuality of the organism, slagging and accompanying diseases, especially the urinary system. In any case, it is worth trying a universal water diet for 7 days, which will not bring any harm, but only positively affect the work of internal organs.