Allergy is considered a disease of modern times, expressed in increased sensitivity to certain substances, products, materials. The most common types of allergies: pollen, dust, food, medicine, wool from animals, insect bites.
To alleviate the state of the body, with an exacerbation of allergies, you can in two ways: by taking medication, or, following a hypoallergenic diet. The diet will be equally effective, regardless of the type and severity of the allergy, whether suddenly appearing or chronic, in the form of atopic dermatitis. Allergy is a serious disorder in the body, and obliges you to visit a doctor.
Recommendations for a hypoallergenic diet are a small part of what you are allowed to do yourself.
Menu of hypoallergenic diet
A person who adheres to such a diet, it becomes possible to eliminate the food that provokes allergic reactions.
According to studies of nutritionists, all products were divided into three groups: low allergenic, medium allergenic and highly allergenic.
Allowed and useful products for allergies:
- all kinds of cereals, except corn,
- all kinds of dried fruits,
- products of unleavened dough,
- Vegetables and fruits that have a green or yellow color. These are asparagus, cucumbers, apples, cabbage, greens, yellow cherries, gooseberries, pears,
- compotes, jelly, and jelly from fruits of green color,
- red meat,
- dairy products,
Products to use with caution:
- fruits and vegetables that are orange or red, and also jelly, juices and compotes of them,
- chicken and eggs,
- strawberries, raspberries, strawberries,
- fish and caviar,
- black and red currants.
Strictly prohibited products for all types of allergies:
- all citrus fruits, with the exception of lemon,
- shop confectionery,
- chocolate, coffee, cocoa,
- lamb, veal, turkey and rabbit meat,
- Olive oil
- any smoked products,
- celery sorrel,
- Smoked, canned, salted, marinated, and spicy foods,
Of course, at one time you can not eat a kilogram of cucumbers or apples that are allowed in the diet. Even an absolutely healthy organism can react to such a load quite unexpectedly, and will be expressed in the form of an allergy. Moderation should be in everything. And the best solution is a fractional food, in order to be able to follow the occurrence of a possible allergy.
Sample menu of a hypoallergenic diet for 7 days
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with addition of sour cream and sugar, tea.
- Dinner: vegetable soup, a piece of boiled beef, green apple, kefir.
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge, stewed vegetables, jelly.
- Breakfast: oat porridge with the addition of butter and dried fruits, green tea or black, to choose from.
- Dinner: vegetable soup, boiled pork, compote.
- Dinner: porridge rice, steam cutlet, yellow apple, yogurt.
- Breakfast: a sandwich with cheese and butter, tea, yogurt.
- Dinner: vegetable broth, a piece of beef, compote.
- Dinner: mashed potato, stewed pork, banana.
- Breakfast: boiled pasta with the addition of butter, tea, pear.
- Dinner: vegetable soup with meat, compote of dried fruits.
- Dinner: stew of vegetables, apple, tea.
- Breakfast: dry biscuits with butter, tea, banana and pear salad with yoghurt.
- Dinner: vegetable broth, steamed beef steak, banana, compote.
- Dinner: wheat porridge with stewed vegetables, tea.
- Breakfast: casserole from cottage cheese, tea.
- Dinner: vegetable broth, a piece of boiled beef, compote.
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge, yogurt, banana.
- Breakfast: bread with butter and boiled meat, pear, tea.
- Dinner: vegetable soup, steam cutlet, banana, compote.
- Dinner: oatmeal porridge, salad of fresh vegetables with herbs, kefir.
Advice of professional nutritionists
Be sure to pay attention to that every day at lunch you need to eat soups, for the proper operation of the housing and communal services. At the core should always lie only vegetable broth, since meat can provoke allergic reactions.
As snacks, you can use cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit, vegetables, and you can drink tea with lemon.
If you stay on this type of food for at least one week, then immediately you will feel a surge of additional strength. First, thanks to a healthy and balanced diet, the body can be cleansed of toxins and toxins. Secondly, by eliminating the possible allergens from the food, it becomes easier to follow the dynamics of the allergy and draw conclusions for oneself.
Adults can follow such a diet for no more than three weeks, and children a maximum of 9 days. If at the end of the diet it becomes noticeable that the state of health has improved, then gradually it is necessary to add the products forbidden before. Do this with a periodicity of three days for each new product, because an allergic reaction may not manifest immediately. This diet is also called nonspecific.
In the event that no improvement has occurred, you need to gradually exclude the allergenic, and then low-allergenic products. Restrict the diet can only be supervised by a specialist. For more accurate detection of allergies, doctors recommend that you write down your diet in the diary, and how the body reacts to each product.
Nutrition should be given all the needs of the body in vitamins and minerals.
To overeat it is impossible, because superfluous particles of meal will not be perevaryatsja, and only will poison an organism.
Protein rich foods must be combined with vegetables, and in this case the fiber contained in them will block the penetration of allergens into the blood.
This type of dietary nutrition is suitable for absolutely all adults, children, and even nursing mothers.
Video about hypoallergenic diet
Reviews about the hypoallergenic diet
The meat of the turkey is hypoallergenic, and in this article the reverse is written . like so.
About the meat of the turkey agrees with you at 100%. Rabbit, beef and turkey are allowed with a hypoallergenic diet (unless, of course, there is an allergy specifically to these foods), but chicken, chicken eggs and even chicken broth are strictly prohibited. Be healthy!