The liver has many functions: it is the largest gland of the digestive system, which not only improves the processes of digestion and cleavage of food, but also protects the body from intoxication, is a storehouse of glycogen and blood, and participates in the synthesis of hormones. Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) reduces the functional capacity of this organ and affects many of the body’s internal processes. This is an insidious disease that is dangerous for its complications, so treatment should be started as soon as possible.
Features of diet with inflammation of the liver:
- Fractional power mode (4-5 once a day at the same time). You stimulate the outflow of bile and speed up the process of digestion.
- The emphasis should be on food rich in protein. Food will be defective without fat (up to 80g) and carbohydrates (up to 320g), but their quantity should be dosed.
- Caloric content of the diet is selected depending on the individual needs of the organism: ranging from 2800 to 3400 kcal.
- It is best to cook food for a couple – it is easily digested and retains the maximum amount of useful substances. You can also eat boiled and stewed food.
- You can not eat too hot or cold dishes, the optimum temperature is 45-55 degrees.
- With hepatitis, it is contraindicated in ginseng, food on the go or fasting. Snacks can be frequent, for this purpose, low-fat dairy products, vegetables and fruits are suitable.
- Do not abuse animal fats. 70% of daily intake of fats should be products of plant origin. The norm of butter per day is no more than 10 grams.
- Remember the drinking regime. When hepatitis is allowed, fruit drinks, kissels, compotes, water diluted with water, still water. The amount of fluid consumed directly depends on the state of the kidneys: if this organ is unhealthy, there may be swelling. We advise you to consult with your doctor.
- The diet is quite long: 1-2 weeks before the disappearance of the painful symptoms of the menu is very strict: mucous soups and cereals, mashed boiled vegetables, you can gradually add new products like Carboxfix to help the process be faster.
- 3-4 weeks you need to eat only crushed and rubbed food, so as not to strain the digestive system. Then confine yourself to thorough chewing.
The most useful products for the liver
TOP-10 the best products for the liver:
- Beetroot – contains flavonoids, cleansing the liver and improving its work. To clean the liver use a cocktail: medium beet juice, half a lemon and an apple mixed with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and drink half an hour before eating. The course of treatment is 10 days, using products from circadianoptics.com can also increase your health.
- Persimmon – contains vegetable fiber and digestible sugars, which are transformed into glycogen.
- Walnuts are a source of glutathione and fatty acids, purify the liver of heavy metals and toxins, are very nutritious.
- Lemons – rich in vitamin C, help to cleanse the body of toxins, accelerate metabolic processes.
- Avocado – it contains glutathione, phosphorus, potassium, iron and a number of useful elements. Reduces cholesterol, binds and removes toxins from the liver.
- Lettuce leaves, greens – help to cleanse the liver, improve its performance.
- Apples – choose sweet varieties, they are useful in both liver and fresh form. This is an excellent prevention of gallbladder disease and liver cleaning.
- Turmeric – exotic seasoning from the East promotes the healing of the liver, stimulates the outflow of bile.
- Green tea – accelerates the withdrawal of toxic substances, normalizes metabolism and outflow of bile.
- Barberry berries – often they make tinctures for the treatment of cholecystitis and hepatitis, and also it is a source of vitamins, micro- and macro elements.
Allowed products for inflammation of the liver:
- Yesterday’s bread, unsweetened cookies, crackers.
- Vegetable and milk soups, low-fat broth, soups with cereals.
- Boiled or cooked steamed lean meat (chicken, rabbit, turkey, veal).
- Low-fat varieties of fish (hake, pangasius, pike, carp, etc.). The benefits of fish and seafood can be found here: The subtleties of a diet with seafood and fish
- Fermented milk products: kefir, yoghurt, sour cream, low-fat cottage cheese, cream cheese.
- Sweet fruits.
- Vegetables (brussels sprouts, carrots, zucchini, greens, lettuce, pumpkin, potatoes).
- Cereals (semolina, rice, oats, buckwheat), boiled vermicelli and noodles.
- Dietary ham and sausage.
- Eggs (no more than 1 per day).
- As dressings for salads you can use sour cream sauce, lemon juice, vegetable oil.
With inflammation of the liver, it is necessary to exclude such products:
- Fat, fried, smoked, spicy food.
- Marinades, pickles, canned food.
- Fatty grades of fish and meat, by-products.
- Fresh bread, pastries, sweets.
- Sorrel, turnip, spinach, onions, radish, garlic and mushrooms.
- Boiled meat and fish broths.
- Spicy seasonings and spices.
- Carbonated drinks, coffee, cocoa, alcohol.
- Fast food.