Many people need strength of will to lose weight. To adhere to a strict plan in the menu for a certain number of days, not to exceed the specified amount is given easily not to everyone.
At the heart of the restrictions of the Japanese diet lies principle of moderation in nutrition, which you can comprehend for a specified number of days, observing the detailed menu, painted for each day.
Recipes of dishes involved in the method of weight loss, simple and affordable. Preparation by prescription does not take much time.
Proper weight loss for 14 days on a Japanese diet
To achieve an effective result in losing weight, without harming the body, it is necessary not to overeat and eat portionwise. A diet based on the Japanese method can be considered popular due to the achievement of an effective result.
duration can be selected at will (7, 13, 14 days). According to the opinions of the grown thin, the popular duration is a restriction of duration of 14 days.
The basic principles of the diet, which involves the Japanese method, are as follows:
- low caloric content of dishes;
- a minimum of carbohydrates;
- a large number of protein products.
According to the advice of doctors, the Japanese principle is desirable apply in the diet is not 2-3 times a year. Particular attention in the implementation of the regime of restrictions is given to the output, which must be done correctly.
What can you eat and drink?
The rules of the 14-day Japanese diet:
- The basic rule of compliance with the restrictions: you can drink liquid in the quantities necessary for the body. The first item on the list of liquids is allocated to water. Drink water should be regular (a glass every hour), there is a lower Daily Restriction (2l), the upper bar is missing. Drink preferably purified water without gases.
- During all the days it is not forbidden to drink green tea and coffee. Among a large selection of juices for a diet suitable vegetable. If it's hard to drink, for example, tomato or celery juice, just add this vegetable to the menu.
- Have it regularly, choosing the right time for a meal. It is desirable to make a menu in advance for the entire number of days of the regime.
- Dishes are prepared only from authorized products.
- The restriction rules allow you to use the Japanese menu fruits and vegetables.
- The Japanese method allows you to add to the recipes the dishes listed in the menu of all days, salad dressing oil.
- Protein principle Supported by the use of meat and fish of low-fat varieties.
- Vitamins contained in food can be saved if cooking dishes will be held in pairs.
List of allowed products for the Japanese diet for 14 days:
- meat – turkey, rabbit, chicken, beef.
- fish – pollock, burbot, roach, haddock, perch, sterlet, cod, hake, trout, pike, pike perch.
- fruits and berries – apple, orange, grapefruit, kiwi, cherry, plum, apricot, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, currant.
- vegetables and greens – pumpkin, tomato, cucumber, zucchini, eggplant, asparagus, celery, carrots, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, sweet pepper, spinach, parsley, dill, rucola, lettuce.
- porridge – oatmeal, rice, buckwheat, bulgur.
- eggs of chicken and quail.
- mineral water without gases;
- tea – green, black, herbal, fruity;
- fresh vegetable juice;
- unsweetened compote;
- fruit and vegetable smoothies;
Than you can replace the zucchini?
In the reviews often there is a question: what to replace zucchini in the Japanese diet? The main rule is strictness and necessity of observance of all rules of the menu made for all days.
Diet for 14 days Japanese in case of intolerance to the vegetable, zucchini can be replaced with eggplant, zucchini, patisson.
The most important thing is that the menu is tailored to the list of allowed products, but you can easily adapt it for yourself and your preferences. The main rule – emphasize protein products.
Japanese diet 14 days – menu for every day
Deciding to sit on a diet that assumes the Japanese method, nutritionists advise you to print out the menu for all the number of days and hang it on the refrigerator door.
Japanese diet for 14 days – menu table:
Weight loss will help the saltless principle, so when cooking should avoid adding salt to the dishes.
The correct way out of the Japanese diet, without the risk of returning the weight dropped is gradual transition to the usual food, with the preservation of 50% of the right products.
The length of the exit can be 14 days. To make a sharp exit is not necessary, the gradual introduction of products excluded from the diet, will not gain weight and save the body from discomfort. Every day is marked by the introduction of a new product.
- On the first day, you can exit the diet by adding vegetables such as potatoes and corn, but in a boiled form.
- On the second day, a person who has lost weight can vary the diet by returning cereals for breakfast.
- To better return to the previously used diet, it is worth adding no more than a couple of new products a day.
It is worth remembering that a full return to full nutrition in the same volume can reduce the effective result to zero. It is necessary to observe the rule of moderation, and the protein principle should be kept in the usual menu.
The best recipes for the Japanese diet:
- chicken breast – 200 g;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 g of natural yogurt;
- a bunch of spinach and parsley.
- finely chop the meat;
- Beat eggs well and mix with natural yoghurt;
- to cut greens;
- mix the meat with spinach and parsley, put into a baking dish;
- pour a mixture of yoghurt and eggs;
- bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees) for 30 minutes.
- chop the desired amount of fresh cabbage;
- according to the menu for a certain day you can add grated fresh carrots, an apple;
- As a dressing, lemon juice and olive oil are allowed.
The volume of cabbage and carrots is not limited to the rules of the diet, added to the amount of personal preference.
- grate the carrot;
- cut into cubes of cheese;
- chop parsley finely;
- cut grapes into halves;
- mix all the ingredients;
- season the salad with the juice of one lemon and a spoonful of olive oil.
Recipe for zucchini from eggplant and eggplant
Casserole from courgettes and aubergines
- 2 medium zucchini;
- 1 large eggplant;
- 3 tomato;
- 2 eggs;
- 250 g of natural yogurt.
- zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant wash and cut into rings;
- Lay out the layers in the baking dish;
- beat eggs and mix with yoghurt;
- pour the mixture on top of the vegetables;
- Bake 40 minutes pr temperature of 150 degrees.
According to the taste preferences of a thinning person, fried Vegetables can be replaced with a recipe for stews on water, without violating Japanese principles:
Stewed zucchini and eggplant
- zucchini or eggplant wash, cut into cubes;
- put on a heated frying pan with 3 tablespoons of water (the volume of water depends on the number of vegetables, water is not necessary, zucchini will give juice);
- to extinguish under a cover up to softness of vegetables.
For dinner, as part of a diet that involves limiting fruit, you can use a recipe for fruit salad, excluding grapes and bananas
- wash the apple, pear, peel the mandarin;
- remove the core of the apple and pear;
- cut into cubes;
- from several slices of mandarin can squeeze juice for refueling.
What can be the results?
The results of the diet with the Japanese method of losing weight, according to reviews on forums of thin people, are mostly positive. Really reset for the submitted number of days from 5 kg to 8 kg, depending on the characteristics of the body.
It is worth remembering that this can be a temporary result, therefore, in order to keep the effective result of the Japanese method of losing weight, one should observe moderation in nutrition every day.
Results of the Japanese diet – photos before and after: