Jumping with squats – technique of doing the exercise:
- Cross your arms in front of you, as shown.
- The head is raised, the back is straight, the legs are shoulder-width apart.
- On inspiration, do squats. Keep your head up, your back straight. Squat until the upper part of the thighs is parallel to the floor or even lower.
- Pushing his feet off the floor with his toes, perform an upward jump. Jump as high as you can.
- When you touch the floor, start crouching again.
- Carry out the necessary number of repetitions.
Caution: refrain from performing this exercise if you have knee or back injuries. Also make sure that you control the jumps and land with your legs straight, touching the floor first with your socks.
Variations: To complicate the exercise, take a dumbbell in your hands or place a bar on your shoulders.