List of products containing zinc
Useful properties of zinc
- Affects the development and growth of the body;
- It is necessary for sexual development;
- Participates in the formation of the human skeleton;
- Improves the functioning of the immune system;
- Affects the development of nails, skin, hair;
- The daily requirement of zinc for humans is 10-15 mg., In the human body it is in the liver, muscles, skin (epidermis), in the prostate gland.
Mineral substances are necessary for every person.
Zinc also belongs to them.
Products containing zinc
Products of animal origin:
- boiled beef – 7 mg 100 grams of product;
- boiled chicken hearts – 7,2 mg;
- legs turkey – 4,1 mg;
- egg yolk -3,2 mg.
- sesame seeds – 7,74 mg;
- sunflower seeds – 5,3 mg;
- pumpkin seeds – 7,43 mg.
- bean boiled – 1,39 mg;
- green peas boiled – 1,2 mg;
- lentil boiled – 1,28 mg;
- spinach boiled – 0,75 mg;
- green onions – 0,38 mg;
- corn – 0,49 mg.
- wheat porridge – 0,58 mg;
- macaroni – 0,54 mg;
- rice brown – 0,64 mg;
- oatmeal – 0,48 mg.
As can be seen from the list above, zinc is found in many food products.
It is important to include beef, beans, sunflower seeds, walnuts in your diet.
Beef: benefit and harm to the body
The consumption of beef should be no more than 2-3 once a week.
Moderate consumption of this meat strengthens the walls of blood vessels, and also normalizes the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
Promotes strengthening of muscles and bones.
Therefore, it is used by athletes.
But in addition to good, beef can cause harm to the body.
It must be properly cooked.
The first broth is drained, and boiled until ready in the second broth.
It is not recommended to eat roasted beef meat.
Eating 30 grams of boiled tuna daily reduces the development of cardiovascular diseases by half.
The meat of this fish helps to increase immunity.
People with kidney disease should be careful about tuna.
This nut normalizes the sugar content in the blood; blood pressure; metabolic processes of the body.
Reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, in particular infarction.
Normalizes the work of the body's immune system.
Helps with a depressed person.
Regular use of peanuts prevents bowel cancer.
It is recommended in the diet of people suffering from cholelithiasis and diseases of the digestive tract.
The peanut helps women to recover from infertility.
And during pregnancy reduces the likelihood of developing a congenital pathology in a future child.
From the harmful properties of peanuts can be called that its use in its raw form can lead to a violation of digestion and the development of allergic reactions of the body.
It is not recommended to eat groundnut to people suffering from arthritis, arthrosis, gout.
This bean plant is recommended for disorders of the nervous system, since it:
- Prophylactic against depression;
- Improves mood;
- Helps reduce anxiety;
- For people with cardiovascular disease, lentils help improve blood formation; clean the vessels of cholesterol; strengthen the heart muscle; increase hemoglobin in the blood.
It is not recommended to use lentils:
- People suffering from diseases of the digestive tract, since it contains a large number of proteins that can lead to digestion disorders;
- People with gout, joint diseases and urine acid diathesis.
This is not a complete list of products containing zinc.
What products are considered low-calorie, you can learn from this article. We recommend to read it.
Remember: in the human body, the content of zinc decreases with age.
The signs of this negative process:
- loss of hearing; dizziness;
- noise in ears; decreased immunity;
- long and protracted course of infectious diseases.
The use of products containing zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the body.
Form your diet correctly – will be healthy!
In this video, you will be told what an important role zinc plays for the body.
I really like to eat eggs in raw form, so I have everything in order with zinc in the body
And I thought that zinc is not enough contained in the products that we consume, drank it in the form of dietary supplements, I really love chicken hearts, and there are quite a few of them in them. And the rest of the products are always on the table. So, in vain I was worried, I probably have enough in the body.