Mandarin diet: menus, recommendations
Mandarins – favorite citrus fruits, which many cause a pleasant association with the New Year. These sweet and juicy fruits are a real storehouse of useful vitamins and minerals. However, recently their use is associated not only with food preferences and increased immunity, but also for weight loss. Mandarin diet is a young, but very popular way to get rid of excess weight, allowing you to lose weight in a few days to 4 kg, and for 2 weeks to 12 kilograms.
Mandarins are a delicious citrus fruit that promotes immunity strengthening, protecting eyesight, restoring bone tissue, protecting the body against colds, preventing the development of atherosclerosis, preventing the risk of heart attack and stroke, due to the high content of vitamins and trace elements in its composition.
Contained in mandarins, pectins, mineral salts, glycosides and essential oils improve metabolism, effectively cleave fat tissue, which was the basis for creating a mandarin diet. The results of those who lose weight on the mandarin diet prove its effectiveness. However, before beginning to comply with the mandarin method of weight loss, it is necessary to consult a doctor for contraindications.
How to lose weight on a tangerine diet?
The essence of the diet is the use of mandarins for 3 days with a strict option. All other products from the menu are excluded. This method allows you to lose weight on 2-4 kg.
A balanced mandarin diet for weight loss lasts from 7 to 14 days. During this time, you can get rid of 7-12 kg. In a lightweight version, the list of acceptable products is expanding, but mandarins should be consumed at each meal (2-5 pieces). It is also possible to have a snack with citrus in between the main meals.
Admissible foods with a light mandarin diet:
- Low-fat varieties of meat (beef, veal, rabbit);
- Low-fat bird (chicken, turkey);
- Low-fat fish (hake, pike, crucian carp);
- Chicken eggs up to 2 pieces per day;
- Nekrakamistye vegetables (spinach, celery, cabbage, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes);
- Low-fat milk and sour-milk products (cottage cheese, kefir, natural yoghurt);
- Dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, prunes);
- Natural honey – no more than 2 teaspoons per day;
- Lemon juice – for dressing salads;
- Green tea without additives.
It is recommended to reduce the amount of consumed portion to 250-300 grams, exclude salt and spices, as well as sugar. The daily norm of drinking water without gas should be at least 1,5-2 liters.
How many pounds can I lose?
According to numerous reviews, on a strict mandarin diet you can lose weight on 2-4 kilograms for 3 days. For a week on a more varied diet can reset to 7 extra pounds, and for 2 weeks to 12 kg.
Menu on 3 days
Mandarin diet for weight loss on 3 days – a strict version of losing weight. It is a mono-diet or a series of fasting days, observing the menu of which you can lose weight by 2-4 kilograms, depending on the initial weight, individual characteristics of the organism and the level of physical activity.
For 3 days on the tangerine diet, you should eat only tangerines. In addition to them, only water is allowed, but cleaned and without gas (better thaw, stand-by and boiled). There are fruits in any quantity and at any time, even at night. To ensure that the diet of the diet does not seem too monotonous, you can prepare from the tangerines various dishes, for example, jelly, smoothies, freshly squeezed juice or puree.
Menu on 7 days
Mandarin diet for weight loss for a week suggests a more extensive diet. In the diet menu, low-fat meat, poultry and fish, eggs, low-fat dairy products, non-starchy vegetables, as well as other fruits, except mandarins, are unsweetened. Dishes should be boiled, stewed or baked, eliminating frying. Salads can be filled with lemon juice. Salt and sugar are also completely excluded, as are carbonated and alcoholic beverages.
In each meal during the tangerine diet included directly mandarins in the amount of 2-5 pieces.
Menu of a tangerine diet for a week (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- 2 hard-boiled eggs. 1 a piece of low-fat ham;
- Boiled chicken breast without skin 150 gr. Salad from white cabbage;
- Salad of cucumbers, tomatoes, bell pepper, flavored with lemon juice.
- Muesli with raisins;
- Broccoli cream soup. Fish for a couple of 150 gr;
- Vegetable salad. 1 hard-boiled egg.
- Omelette for a couple. A tomato;
- Green soup. Braised Rabbit 150 gr;
- Low-fat cottage cheese, dressed with natural yogurt.
- Buckwheat porridge on the water;
- Cream soup of celery. Baked fish 150 gr;
- Cottage cheese casserole.
- Fruit salad.
- Vegetable soup. Cutlets from turkey to steamed;
- Cottage cheese, dressed with yoghurt;
- Vegetable stew. Chicken schnitzel;
- Buckwheat casserole.
- Oat porridge on the water with dried fruits;
- Fish baked with vegetables in the oven 250 gr;
- Salad "Brush".
In breaks between the main meals (for breakfast, lunch, and also before going to bed), you can eat 1-2 tangerines. It is necessary to drink at least 1,5 liters of still water every day, green tea without sugar is allowed.
Mandarin diet, especially a tough three-day diet, does not shine with a variety of diets. To brighten the hard method of losing weight on tangerines, we offer to your attention some recipes that can be included in the menu for this diet.
Dietary recipes with tangerines:
- Peel the tangerines from the peel, divide into slices, send to the multivark.
- Fill the fruits with water so that it covers them a little, select the "Quenching" mode, which lasts 1 hour.
- When the fruit is ready, whisk them to a puree consistency on the blender, allow to cool.
- Peel the tangerines from the peel, divide into slices.
- Beat with a blender.
- Pour the smoothies into the glass, adding ice cubes if desired and decorating with a mint leaf.
- Dilute 15 gr gelatin with a glass of warm water, stir until completely dissolved.
- Tangerines peeled, divided into slices, remove the white film, add 1 tablespoon of honey, leave to soak for 20 minutes.
- Chop the zest.
- Boil water in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of honey, add the gelatin solution and zest, again bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- The resulting solution must be filtered and poured into half on the kremankam.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Get the kremanki, put the flesh of the fruit in them with honey, pour the remaining syrup and leave for a couple of hours to freeze.
The correct way out of the mono-diet on tangerines is a long process, which should not be neglected.
Over the next six months, it is recommended not to exclude mandarins from your diet. You can have a snack during breaks between the main meals, and on an empty stomach to drink freshly squeezed mandarin juice.
To save the results of weight loss with the help of a tangerine method, you should correct your usual diet, resulting in a set of excess weight. It is recommended to exclude or reduce to a minimum the use of baked pastries, sweets, fried and fatty foods, fast food. A tremendous effect for maintaining the shape in the norm will give an increase in daily exercise. You can walk in the fresh air, do morning exercise, and several times a week visit the fitness center, go swimming.
To whom the mandarin diet is contraindicated:
- People suffering from allergic reactions to citrus fruits;
- With liver and kidney diseases;
- With increased acidity of the stomach;
- In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis);
- During rehabilitation after postoperative operations;
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- In childhood, adolescence and old age.
Mandarin diet during pregnancy is strictly prohibited because of the fact that citrus fruits can cause an allergic reaction in a future mother, even if previously it was not observed. Pregnant women are contraindicated in diets, because along with food, all the necessary minerals and vitamins necessary for normal development get into the body of the fetus.