Mediterranean diet recipes
Today, a healthy lifestyle in fashion – no drugs, alcohol and cigarettes! Of course, this can not but rejoice, because it is this style that our youth adheres to. But only whether drugs and alcohol are harmful to our body? Naturally, no. Excess weight is one of the most common problems with which the younger generation is struggling stubbornly.
Extra pounds not only spoil the appearance of a person, but also have a negative impact on the body as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to begin to fight with it immediately. More recently, a new nutrition program has appeared that allows you to lose excess pounds and keep the weight in order for a long time. And she called the "Mediterranean diet".
Principle of the Mediterranean diet
The principle of the Mediterranean diet in a balanced diet and maintenance of a strict regime of the day. In fact, it's not even a diet, but a way of life. Since there are practically no restrictions on food – meat, fish, even pasta are allowed to be consumed in this diet. According to statistics 80% of people who tested this nutrition program, continued to feed on this system, the result – reduced weight and improved health.
If you decide to lose weight with the help of the Mediterranean diet, then do not rely on instant results, which are given, for example, express diets. Here, the weight decreases slowly, but the result is much longer. And besides, everyone knows that a sharp weight loss is fraught with sagging of the skin, especially if it's about losing weight. Here, this unpleasant nuance is completely excluded, since as the kilograms go away, the skin will gradually become in place.
This food program eliminates the use of warmed or processed food – only fresh dishes with a lot of seasonings, which, among other things, it is forbidden to use in other diets.
The benefits of the Mediterranean diet
Over the years, scientists have conducted studies that showed that people who eat under this program are long-livers. Since food included in the Mediterranean cuisine, rich in vitamins and minerals, necessary to maintain the performance of all body systems. Namely:
- set up the digestive system;
- strengthen the immune system;
- prevent the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- prevent the formation of malignant tumors;
- promote the normalization of kidney and lung function;
- normalize the level of sugar in the blood;
- lowers cholesterol;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- eliminates puffiness.
As you can see, the benefits of the Mediterranean diet for the human body are great. This nutrition program has no contraindications, it can be used by children at any age and even by pregnant women. Especially it is useful to people of age, as they need an additional source of vitamins and minerals. In our country, every second Russian over the age of 45 years has health problems, and in particular, with heart work. That is why a balanced and "rich" diet should be included in your diet.
The Mediterranean diet can become a way of life, that is, it has no limitation in duration, or it can become a preventive measure to combat excess weight and maintain the working capacity of the organism.
What can and can not be?
The menu of the Mediterranean diet includes a huge number of products that are allowed to be consumed. Namely:
- bread (black or with bran);
- meat (beef, rabbit, chicken);
- sour-milk products (brynza, low-fat cheese, cottage cheese, milk, kefir, yoghurts);
- olive oil (can be replaced with ordinary unrefined oil);
- Uncleaned cereals (buckwheat, beans, lentils, pearl barley or wheat cereals);
- pasta from the highest grades of wheat;
- dry wine.
Also beverages such as green and black tea, coffee and cocoa are allowed. Only use them is in moderation, not more than 2 cups a day, and without the addition of sugar.
Unfortunately, those who want to lose weight will have to give up flour and confectionery. The Mediterranean diet completely excludes sweets, butter, flour and pork. These products, according to scientists, are high-calorie and negatively affect the body.
Very important here is eating garlic, onions and greens. They promote the formation of new cells, that is, the rejuvenation of the body. Vegetables and fruits should become for the slimming of staple foods. Their use is allowed up to 1 kg per day.
The most important thing in this nutrition program is that in the morning you need to eat foods rich in carbohydrates, and for dinner – with proteins. So, carbohydrates eaten in the morning, will not form fat cells, but will become a source of energy that will be wasted for the whole day.
With a sample menu of the Mediterranean diet, you can see by watching the video:
Recipes of the Mediterranean diet
For cooking, only allowed products are used, the main thing is not to fry them to the state of oil absorption. We bring to your attention several famous recipes of the Mediterranean diet.
Pasta with seafood
- rye macaroni – 200 g;
- "Sea cocktail" – 150 g;
- tomato – cherry – 250 g;
- basil – 20 g;
- olive oil – 1 st. l.
- lightly fry tomatoes with basil;
- unfreeze the "sea cocktail" and boil in salted water (boiling time 10 minutes);
- mix tomatoes, basil and "sea cocktail";
- boil pasta, following the instructions (can not digest, otherwise all useful properties will be lost).
The dish is ready, you just have to serve it. To do this, put half pastry on one side of the plate, and another tomato with basil and seafood.
Pizza with tomatoes
- curd soft – 200 (1 pack);
- oat flakes – ½ cup;
- oat bran – ½ cup;
- egg – 1 pieces;
- proteins – 6 pcs;
- cheese – 100 – 150 g;
- tomatoes – 3 pcs;
- basil – 15 g;
- black pepper;
- knead the dough (oat flakes + oat bran + egg + cottage cheese);
- for 20 minutes bake the cake at a temperature of 180С;
- cut the tomatoes in thin slices, lay on the cake;
- top sprinkle with grated cheese and add basil;
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted.
Salad with cheese
- boiled red beans – 100 g;
- raw carrots – 2 pcs;
- brynza – 50 g;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 pcs;
- lettuce leaves – 5 – 7 pcs;
- olive oil – 1 st. l;
- cut into cubes Bulgarian pepper;
- cut into strips or grate carrots on a large grater;
- crush the cheese with a fork;
- mix the Bulgarian pepper, beans, carrots and cheese in one bowl;
- add finely chopped dill;
- season with olive oil;
- On a plate to lay leaves of a salad and on them to lay out a salad.
You can consume meat only 2 – 3 times a week. Fish can be eaten every day, only you need to cook without oil. In a week you can eat only 2-4 eggs. Bread should not be made with the addition of baking powder and artificial coloring agents. Before eating for 15 minutes, drink an 1 glass of warm water.