Mushroom diet or a simple way to lose weight
Mushrooms are a delicious and healthy product, which is a favorite food of many. However, few people realize that eating them in your diet can lose weight without harm to health. Mushrooms are rich in phosphorus, potassium, iron, protein and vitamins. Their low calorie helps to reduce excess weight. Mushroom diet allows without painful starvation to lose weight on 5-7 kg in just 2 weeks. Well, an exquisite, varied diet menu will be to taste even for sophisticated gourmets.
Mushroom diet for weight loss
Mushroom diet is an excellent option for losing weight. The composition of mushrooms includes useful vitamins, minerals and trace elements, which purify the body of toxins, normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood, improve metabolic processes. Thanks to the observance of such a diet, you can easily say goodbye to superfluous 3-5 kg for 1-2 weeks. At the same time, you do not need to starve yourself at all, the diet assumes a varied diet, with a daily use of the menu of "crown" mushrooms, prepared in various variations.
The main principles of the mushroom diet:
- Meat and fish in the diet are replaced by mushrooms;
- The use of ecologically pure mushrooms: mushrooms, chanterelles, mushrooms, boletus, podberezovikov, boletus;
- Consumption of dairy and fermented milk products of low fat content;
- Consumption of vegetables (both in raw form, and in stewed, boiled, steamed);
- Consumption of vegetable and fruit juices;
- Black, green, herbal tea without cream and sugar, broths of herbs;
- Drink at least 1,5 liters of purified water per day;
- At one meal, eat no more than 400 g of mushrooms;
- After eating, you need to move, engage in mild physical activity.
- Baking, confectionery and flour products;
- Fried, pickled, salted dishes;
- Alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
It is definitely worth watching your daily calorie intake. For weight loss you need to reduce the caloric content of your diet, and increase physical activity. To achieve the speediest result of losing weight, it is worth doing exercises, doing sports, taking long walks in the fresh air, abandoning the elevator.
Before you decide to switch to diet food for weight loss, you need to weigh all the pros and cons, making sure that your diet is not contraindicated for various reasons such a diet.
Contraindications mushroom diet:
- People younger than 18 and older than 55 years;
- Pathologies of the kidneys and liver;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- The recovery period after the transferred infectious diseases;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Allergic reactions.
Menu for the week
Mushroom diet for weight loss – menu for a week (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner):
- Low-fat cottage cheese with natural yoghurt;
- Boletus soup; 2 a piece of bran bread;
- Mushroom stew with green beans.
- Oatmeal with dried fruits;
- Soup puree from boletus;
- Baked mushrooms. The vinaigrette.
- Salad with cabbage and green peas. Boiled honey mushrooms;
- Dried fruits;
- Cabbage rolls with chanterelles.
- Buckwheat. Orange;
- Julienne with birch;
- Hard boiled egg;
- Pumpkin porridge. An Apple.
- Fruit salad;
- Bouillon. Boroviki on pair;
- Chopped bread;
- Mushroom pilaf. Cucumbers, tomatoes.
- 2 eggs soft-boiled;
- Mushroom casserole;
- Berry fruit drink;
- Steamed fish. Vegetable mix.
- Carrot salad. Kiwi;
- Soup from mushrooms and pearl barley;
- Cottage cheese casserole.
Recipes of mushroom diet dishes that you can include in your menu:
Soup with champignons and pearl barley
Soup with champignons and pearl barley
- 1,5 glass of champignons;
- broth from vegetables;
- 1 glass of pearl barley;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 bulb;
- herbs to taste.
Steam in boiling water. Vegetable soup is brought to a boil, we fill it with a barley, chopped mushrooms, onions and carrots. Solim, cook over medium heat 20 minutes until cooked. We serve with greens (dill, parsley, thyme).
Aromatic mushroom soup can be eaten daily, observing the diet, because it is not only hearty and delicious, but also helps to lose weight due to low calorie.
Mushroom soup with mushrooms
- 0.5 l broth brewed on vegetables;
- 4 medium bulbs;
- 400 g champignons;
- 100 cream (lean);
- 15 g of vegetable oil.
Stew in the saucepan for 15 minutes finely chopped onions and mushrooms. Allow to cool and shake with a blender. Mix the mass in the prepared broth and pour the same cream, carefully stir. Salt and wait until it boils. Then turn off the gas and allow a couple of minutes of the soup-mash to stand. You can serve with greens (dill, parsley).
Treat yourself to a mushroom soup with mushrooms for a mushroom diet.
Mushrooms, dry, cut off the legs. Grind the legs of mushrooms, peppers, onions. Fry in butter until half cooked. Solim, pepper. We stuff the champignons. We cover the baking tray with foil, spread the mushrooms on it, sprinkle it with cheese on top of a large grater. Bake in a preheated oven until cooked (30 minutes).
Stuffed mushrooms are a delicious and self-sufficient dish, which is extremely popular in Italy. Taste this dish by including it in the mushroom diet menu for dinner.
What can be the results?
Those who want to lose weight painlessly, it is important to remember that a mushroom diet for weight loss in three days minus 3 kg, will give the most noticeable result in combination with physical exertion: exercise, walking, running or cycling.