Svetlana Khodchenkova is a popular Russian actress who managed to achieve great success not only at home, but also to win the attention of Hollywood filmmakers. To keep up with Western standards, Svetlana applies a special diet, which once allowed her to lose 20 kg.
It should immediately be noted that without exercise, the result of weight loss will not be so effective. Svetlana Khodchenkova herself was actively involved in sports during weight loss.
Basic principles of the diet of Svetlana Khodchenkova
The secret of Svetlana's beauty diet is regular balanced nutrition. Khodchenkova refused from sweet, flour and other high-calorie products. The daily diet for weight loss includes 5-6 meals in small quantities. Fractional nutrition can reduce the volume of the stomach, due to which the feeling of hunger is dulled.
In the daily menu for losing weight Svetlana Khodchenkova included vegetables, fruits, eggs, milk, sometimes fish and white meat. Svetlana Khodchenkova recommends giving a small share of protein food, abandoning pasta, potatoes and bakery products.
Also, losing weight is facilitated by the use of a large amount of clean water, up to 2 liters per day. Khodchenkova admits that with cravings for sweets, she allows herself to eat a slice of dark chocolate.
At the same time, the diet is not strict, the diet is very diverse.
- vegetables cooked in any form;
- fruit (except bananas and grapes);
- dairy products;
- boiled eggs;
- dried fruits, nuts, bitter chocolate;
- diet breads, rye bread;
- dietary meat;
- low-fat fish;
- a lot of clean water.
- high-calorie pastry: cream cakes, cakes, donuts;
- canned food, pickles, semi-finished products, smoked products;
- fried in oil dishes;
Menu on 7 days
Svetlana Khodchenkova's diet is effective and promotes weight loss, if not deviate from it and pay attention to physical stress.
Menu diet Svetlana Khodchenkova for 7 days (breakfast, snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, before going to bed):
- a glass of skim milk with the addition of a spoonful of natural honey, a couple of dietary loaves;
- any tea without sugar, rye bread with greens;
- vegetable soup, boiled chicken fillet, fruit salad dressed with yogurt;
- a vegetable salad sprinkled with herbs and dressed with olive oil;
- dried bread, a glass of kefir;
- freshly squeezed orange juice, rice porridge, a slice of black bread;
- unsweetened tea, black bread with butter;
- salad from cabbage and carrots, chicken broth, kissel;
- Cookies cooked on water, 2 apple;
- vegetable stew, stewed in a cauldron;
- a glass of yogurt.
- yogurt with low fat content, dietary bread;
- pear or kiwi fruit;
- stewed fish with vegetables;
- salad of tomatoes and cucumbers with the addition of boiled eggs;
- cottage cheese with low percentages of fat content with the addition of prunes or dried apricots;
- fruit jelly.
- freshly squeezed juice from apples and carrots, several dietary loaves;
- herbal unsweetened tea, a slice of rye bread with butter and herbs;
- fish cutlet, cabbage salad, onion and dill with the addition of a pinch of salt;
- orange or apple;
- baked in the oven vegetables: zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper;
- a glass of yogurt.
- herbal tea without sugar, a slice of black bread and butter, rice porridge;
- 2 tomato and 1 cucumber in the form of salad;
- cabbage soup with rice and fresh herbs, steam cutlet;
- lettuce leaves with grated carrots, kissel;
- cottage cheese, seasoned with a spoonful of honey;
- a glass of yogurt.
- freshly squeezed beet juice, rice porridge, steamed croutons;
- tea karkade without sugar, a slice of black bread and butter;
- broth on chicken breast, vegetable salad from tomatoes, cucumbers and onions, dressed with olive oil;
- walnuts in honey, herbal tea without sugar;
- braised fish with sweet pepper;
- green apple.
- low-percentage yogurt with the addition of berries, green tea without sugar;
- a couple of pieces of dried apricots and raisins;
- boiled chicken fillet, salad of fresh Bulgarian pepper, tomato, cheese, dressed with olive oil and with fresh herbs;
- pear or apple, fruit jelly;
- a glass of yogurt, a slice of rye bread;
- a glass of natural yogurt.
Ration 2-th week diet for weight loss is practically the same. It is allowed to change the days in places.
In order to calm the hunger, before going to bed Svetlana Khodchenkova recommends drinking a glass of mineral water without gas. The same must be done in the morning to activate the metabolism. For more effective weight loss, Khodchenkova does not eat after 7 evenings, even when she does not follow a diet.
Svetlana Khodchenkova notes that the diet helped her to switch to proper nutrition in everyday life. That is, the actress easily refused to roast, salted, flour, while allowing herself the use of dark chocolate when she wanted.
Benefit and harm
Svetlana Khodchenkova's diet is a fractional food, which is an obvious plus for health when losing weight.
- the use of a large amount of water, which, in addition to losing weight, allows you to purify the body of toxins;
- balanced nutrition products that contain all the elements and substances necessary for man;
- a variety of menus that allow you to cook a variety of healthy and delicious dishes.
Disadvantages of such a diet for weight loss is practically none, since such a diet is simply a healthy lifestyle, which should be adhered to on an ongoing basis.
Among contraindications– diseases of the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract.
Efficacy and weight loss results
Svetlana Khodchenkova once lost weight on 20 kg, adhering to a diet, but the actress always noted that without physical exertion the process of losing weight would take more time.
Regular classes for several hours a day with gymnastics, boxing and stretching allowed Svetlana Khodchenkova to achieve brilliant results, while keeping the body healthy.
Now the actress Svetlana Khodchenkova looks like this:
Now, for comparison, look at the photos before and after losing weight by Svetlana Khodchenkova: