Peas diet for weight loss at 10 kg per week
Thanks to peas, you can prepare soups, cereals, salads. But very few people know that this product is perfect for a diet. How this ingredient contributes to weight loss, we will consider in the following material.
It's no secret that peas are ideal as a side dish for almost any dish. Therefore, when observing a pea diet, the menu for a week can be varied by a mass of healthy dishes. Do not hesitate, the main product of the diet is combined with everything.
Weekly pea diet for weight loss
A peas diet for weight loss, calculated for a week, implies the consumption of not only this ingredient. Diversify the diet can be cereal cereals, vegetables, fruits, sour-milk products, low-fat meat and fish. However, we will return to the compilation of the menu a little later.
To get started, let's get acquainted with major rules, I mean the requirements, compliance pea diets:
- The average daily calorie rate should vary between 1300 and 1500 Kcal;
- Eat three times a day;
- the last meal – no later than 4 hours before bedtime;
- to repeat the compliance with the menu pea diet is recommended to return no earlier than two months after the completion of the current one;
- in this diet, you need to consume a large amount of liquid – ordinary and herbal teas, coffee, juices and, of course, pure drinking water.
- meat consumption should be minimized;
- as a snack to this diet any fruit and berries will suit.
Benefit and harm
Alas, the menu of the above method of losing weight has drawbacks. Harm a pea diet It is as follows:
- feelings of discomfort in the intestine;
- cooking takes a lot of time.
In addition, this technique has Contraindications:
- inflammation of one of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract;
- stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- period of pregnancy and lactation;
- old age.
In addition, respect the pea method for weight loss is categorically contraindicated with a tendency to flatulence.
Fortunately, the advantages of this method of losing weight is much greater. Consider them. The Benefits of a Pea Diet:
- easily tolerated by the human body;
- has the property of rapid saturation;
- promotes weight loss in a very short time;
- low cost of the main product;
- balanced menu;
- improves the digestive system;
- removes toxins from the body;
- accelerates the process of metabolism;
- positively affects the cardiovascular system;
- removes stones and sand from the kidneys;
- normalizes the level of cholesterol;
- rejuvenates the cells of the body;
- prevents the onset of cancer;
- increases brain activity;
- improves memory;
- increases concentration of attention;
- recharges the human body with vigor and energy.
Menu for the week
Having become acquainted with all the shortcomings and merits of pea slimming, you can immediately begin to compose an approximate menu for a week. So, menu for a week for a pea diet as follows:
- Breakfast: muesli and green apple;
- Lunch: pea soup with broccoli;
- Dinner: salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, a glass of skimmed yogurt.
- 200 ml of natural yogurt and grapefruit;
- pea porridge, fermented baked milk;
- omelette with herbs, diet breads.
- 250 cottage cheese with raisins, herbal tea;
- vinaigrette, a large green apple;
- ragout from zucchini and eggplant.
- toasts with melted cheese, orange juice;
- stewed peppers, tomatoes and onions;
- pea porridge with low-fat fish cutlets.
- 2-3 boiled eggs and pineapple fresh;
- pea soup with vegetables;
- salad olivier, low fat yogurt.
- salad of apples and citrus fruits, carrot juice;
- pea porridge, tomato;
- Boiled cod fillets, watered with lemon juice.
- omelet with vegetables, orange fresh;
- pea soup with low-fat chicken meat, a glass of kefir;
- stewed peppers.
In the above menu, pea soup and porridge are mentioned many times. In the following paragraphs, let's talk about the ways of their correct preparation.
Recipe for pea porridge for a diet
The result of losing weight on a pea diet depends entirely on the way the dishes are cooked. Let's read about how to cook properly pea porridge.
Ingredients: 300 g of dry peas, a pinch of salt, 25 g of butter.
- pour, pre-soaked, peas with water;
- bring the dish to a boil and, if necessary, remove the foam from it;
- then continue cooking on low heat until the peas completely absorb the water;
- fill the finished dish with butter and mix thoroughly.
If desired, you can add vegetables to the pea porridge.
Recipe for pea soup
How to prepare a pea soup for a diet we will tell further. To the main ingredients will be added chicken meat, which will give the dish even more satiety and benefit.
Pea soup with chicken
Ingredients: two carrots, onions, 250 g crushed peas, 200 g chicken meat, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper, bay leaf, tablespoon vegetable oil.
- rinse the peas and soak in cold water for 1-2 hours;
- then carefully wash the chicken and add to the pot to the peas;
- bring the dish to a boil and remove the foam;
- peel the onions and carrots and grate them;
- then fry in vegetable oil;
- salt the soup and add bay leaf;
- then add the fried vegetables;
- cook for another 5-10 minutes at low heat.