Perlovka is a unique product with many useful properties. Enriched with vitamins of groups A, B, C, K, D, E, P, it saturates the human body with all necessary vitamins and microcells for normal vital activity, contributing to the prevention of various diseases. The high nutritional value of pearl barley affects the set of muscle mass, and also helps to lose weight.
When losing weight, can I eat a pearl barley?
Perlovka tops the rating of the most effective cereals for weight loss. It contains a large amount of vegetable fiber, with which a rapid cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract occurs, all mucus and stool stones are excreted. Cleaning the body of toxins and toxins occurs in the first two days of eating cereals, but a balanced amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates does not allow the body to feel discomfort and hunger. After cleaning the body, the digestion process is normalized.
Pearl barley is low in calories (290 Kcal per 100 g), and in the boiled form, absorbing a significant amount of water, its caloric content is reduced to 96 Kcal per 100 gr. Proceeding from this it follows that you can satisfy your hunger quickly with the minimum amount of calories consumed. Proteins and complex carbohydrates contained in pearl barley are much lower than the energy necessary for their digestion, which contributes to the burning of fats, especially in the hips and abdomen (due to the content of oleic acid).
When losing weight, you can not add butter, sour cream, sugar, jams and fruits to the pearl barley. It is worth replacing these products with dried fruits or a small amount of honey. Croup can be used in various variations: in the form of cereals, soups, ragout, casseroles. During the day with a diet for weight loss is recommended to consume at least 1,5-2 liters of purified water without gas,
Benefits of pearl barley for the human body
Pearl barley has a unique composition and properties, contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and useful trace elements: potassium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, strontium, nickel, cobalt, chromium, iodine, bromine, phosphorus, folic acid. Even Japanese scientists, despite the cult of rice in their country, have proven the benefits that pearl barley brings to the body with its regular use.
The use of pearl barley is indicated for prevention and treatment:
Pearl barley has many healing properties:
- Increased mental activity;
- Strengthening immunity;
- Normalization of the intestine;
- Increased hemoglobin level in the blood;
- Decreased cholesterol in the blood;
- Acceleration of metabolic processes;
- Strengthening bones and joints;
- Cleansing the body of toxins and toxins;
- Prevention of the level of development of cancer.
Despite the fact that this herb brings huge benefits to the body, in some cases it is recommended to limit or exclude its consumption.
- Intolerance to cereals (allergic reactions);
- Increased acidity of the stomach;
- Chronic constipation;
- Pregnancy (reduce consumption of pearl barley).
The use of pearl barley for the woman's body is obvious. This miracle product helps to cleanse the body, eliminating toxins and slags, promotes weight loss, improves tone and immunity. Its regular use improves the complexion of a woman, smoothes wrinkles, affects the good condition of hair and nails. It is not for nothing that pearl barley is widely used in cosmetology, making of it rejuvenating masks and tonics.
- In the croup in a large number of amino acids are contained, especially lysine. This component contributes to the natural production in the body of a woman's collagen, which slows down aging, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, affects the elasticity of the skin.
- In addition, the cereal strengthens the immune system, it is an excellent antiviral agent, helping the body cope with colds and herpes, thanks to the content of vitamin A, PP, B, E, D.
- For many women is useful gordecin, which is in the composition of cereals. This substance has antibacterial and antifungal effects.
- A useful property of pearl barley – selenium is an excellent antioxidant, which is also important for any woman
The use of barley for men is that the vitamins, mineral complexes and amino acids contained in it are effective preventive measures for diseases of the reproductive system. The cereal is incredibly rich, so after using it for a long time there will be no feeling of hunger. In addition, pearl barley is active energy source, allowing you to gain good muscle mass in the shortest possible time, which is especially important in sports.
It is necessary to use in their diet pearl barley to men who are engaged not only in physical, but also in mental activity. Croup is shown in diseases of the kidneys, liver, cardiovascular and urinary system. To prevent male health, you must use it in your menu at least 2-3 once a week.
Benefits and harm of pearl barley during pregnancy is the main question that future mothers are thinking about.
- The phosphorus that enters into it helps to form the skeleton of the child.
- Vitamins of group B contribute to the production of hemoglobin, participate in the exchange of proteins and amino acids.
- Vitamin E promotes normalization of blood circulation;
- Vitamin A strengthens the immune system, affecting the good condition of teeth, hair, nails.
- Vitamins of the PP group have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Fiber removes harmful slags and toxins from the body;
- Complex carbohydrates fill the body of a pregnant woman with energy, preventing fat deposits.
The use of pearl barley does not harm the health of pregnancy, but its use is contraindicated when:
- Increased acidity of the stomach;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Allergies to cereals;
- Chronic constipation.
The diet for weight loss on a pearl barrel belongs to the category of mono-diet, and therefore its menu does not shine with variety. It is recommended to adhere to such a diet for weight loss from 4 to 14 days. Depending on the duration of the diet, you can lose weight from 3 to 10 kg.
The daily menu should be dominated by: pearl barley (in various cooking variations), as well as complex carbohydrates: vegetables (except potatoes), unsweetened fruits.
Allowed use: lean meat (veal, beef), poultry (turkey, chicken), dairy and sour-milk products of low fat content. Salads should be filled with olive oil, vegetable oil, lemon juice. Meat and poultry to eat in boiled, stewed, baked form, and also steamed. During the day should drink at least 1,5 liters of purified water without gas, allowed herbal teas, decoctions, tinctures of berries without sugar.
Should be excluded from your diet at a diet fried, smoked, pickled dishes, fatty meat, fatty dairy products, mayonnaise sauces, fresh pastries, bakery and pasta, sweets. During dieting, it is recommended that you exclude carbonated and alcoholic beverages from your menu.
Approximate diet menu for a week (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- Perl porridge with dried fruits;
- The vinaigrette. Grapefruit.
- Low-fat curd, dressed with natural yogurt;
- Vegetable soup with pearl barley;
- Turkey, baked with Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes.
- Omelette on the water. Green apple;
- Chicken fillet. Greek salad";
- Stew with pearl barley.
- Perlovka with kefir;
- Beef steak. Spinach;
- Eggplant puree.
- Hard boiled egg. A pineapple;
- Green borsch with veal;
- Risotto with pearl barley;
- Pearl-pumpkin porridge;
- The ear. Orange;
- Cutlets from turkey to steamed. Carrot salad.
- Pearl barley with honey;
- Alaska pollack on the grill. Baked sweet potato.
Adhering to such a seven-day diet can lose weight by 5-7 kg. With an acute sense of hunger, you can use a glass of yogurt 1%, apple, grapefruit or orange. The last meal should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
Recipes of dishes from a pearl barley for weight loss:
Pearl barley porridge
We rinse the rump. In the pot, pour water, put on the fire, bring to a boil. We fall asleep a rump, salt, we add a little olive oil. Cook the porridge on a small fire for 30 minutes until cooked.
It is recommended to include such a mess in the diet diet plan for breakfast or dinner. You can serve it with dried fruits or nuts to taste.
Boil the croup to half cooked, put it in a saucepan, pour water, bring to a boil. We clear the vegetables from the peel, cut the onions into cubes, carrots three on a large grater. Passry vegetables, add to the pan, salt. Cook for 20 minutes until cooked over low heat. Before serving, decorate the soup with chopped herbs (dill, parsley).
Lenten soup is a delicious and satisfying first course, which is useful for lunch, both as a health prevention and for weight loss.
Stew with pearl barley
Vegetables peeled, cut into cubes. Pass them on low heat 3-4 minutes. We shift the vegetables into a saucepan, fill it with water, put it on the fire and bring it to a boil. In boiling water, add grits, salt. We cook the stew for two hours until ready, stirring occasionally.
Stew is not only a delicious dish, but also nourishing, as well as useful. Observing a diet for weight loss, you can include a stew in your diet for dinner.
A lot of reviews about the pearl diet with positive results. For a few days, such a diet can lose up to 7 kilogram. It is important to strictly observe all the rules of the pearl diet, take into account the calorie content and not deviate from the goal.
At the first stage of the diet on the barley, the entire liquid, together with toxins and wastes, escapes. Then there is an active loss of fatty deposits. In addition, digestion improves, puffiness decreases, and the skin becomes clean and smooth.
Results of losing weight on the barley: