Prostate adenoma is a kind of disease that is characterized by the formation of a benign tumor in the area of the prostate gland. Often, men of advanced age often encounter this disease, however, a person’s careless attitude toward his body can contribute to the formation of prostatic hyperplasia at an earlier age. Therefore, it is recommended to representatives of the stronger sex at the first bell to prevent the transition of a benign tumor to the oncological disease stage.
For this, there are several ways, one of which is diet compliance and the organization of a proper diet regime.
Diet for prostate adenoma in men
The diet for prostate adenoma in men includes not only the use of food and drinks allowed by doctors, but also an important point is timeliness in eatingAnd systematicity.
It is recommended to pay attention to the composition of the products from which food is prepared. If there is a possibility, then, of course, it will be better to replace animal products with vegetable. However, in no case should the body restrict nutrients and the necessary supply of fats, carbohydrates and protein. Therefore, to interchangeable components must be approached with extreme caution.
Also important is the absolute rejection of bad habits, that is to say, the exception of daily life is the use of alcoholic beverages and tobacco. The inflammatory process will not be possible to stop in the presence of permanent provocateurs. In turn, fatty foods also contribute to exacerbation of the disease.
If you follow a diet, there are rules, non-observance of which can lead to irreparable consequences.
Basic rules of nutrition in prostate adenoma:
- The dishes that the patient eats must be boiled or cooked.
- Food should be given to the patient exceptionally warm.
- Take a little food, but often (about 5-6 once a day), in order not to overload the work of the gastrointestinal tract and, in turn, eliminate the feeling of hunger;
- In case of lack of appetite in the patient, from time to time you can arrange days of unloading the body: use 2,5 l liquid, and instead of the main food is yogurt.
- Eat vegetables that contain indole-3-carbinol;
- To teach the body to a regular bowel movement for the proper functioning of the intestine.
- Products included in the daily diet should consist of such useful substances as: vitamins E, A, C, carotenoid, iron, zinc, dietary fiber, soy, carotene, flavonoids, tannins, lutein.
- Exclude the use of animal meat: lamb, pork, beef.
- Drop all bad habits: alcohol, smoking, drugs.
In principle, a diet with a benign tumor of the prostate gland is not built solely on limitations, however, those rules that exist should be fully observed, unless, of course, the patient is not ready to settle scores with his life.
Useful products for prostate adenoma
The following products are considered the products that bring the maximum benefit and help in the treatment of prostate adenoma:
- Tomatoes (daily use is desirable)
- Products that contain soy: tempe, tofu, soy cheeses, nuts, milk, etc.
- Nuts, various grains, seeds, pumpkin seeds;
- Wild pear.
- Greens: parsley leaf or root, spinach, dill, turnip, leaf lettuce, etc.
- Fresh vegetables / organically grown vegetables: cauliflower, celery, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, peas, etc.
- Dried fruits.
- Seafood / fish: herring, mackerel, salmon, tuna.
- Dietary low-fat meat: chicken, rabbit, veal, turkey.
- Fermented milk products: kefir, fermented milk, yoghurt, etc.
The variety of permitted products in this disease is surprising, and most importantly, pleases, because any person, not to mention the sick, is not ready to limit himself to eating tasty food. And as for a man suffering from adenoma, so the choice of food is simply amazing. And, nevertheless, first of all you need to remember about the seriousness of the disease, and not about your whims, and be content with exactly what is allowed and useful.
What you can not eat with prostate adenoma
Since such a disease, as an adenoma of the male secondary reproductive organ, is rather insidious, because the inflammatory process can be triggered by any “incorrect body movement” (stresses, nerves, excessive stress, bad habits, malnutrition . ), which is rather difficult to stop . And, as is known, in time not suspended development of a tumor, from the existing benign instant can go into malignant, and here already, as they say: “the song is sung, gentlemen.”
Therefore, it is better to take appropriate measures in time and at this stage to limit oneself to eating not recommended food. What can not be eaten with prostate adenoma:
- Fat products of animal origin: fat, lard, butter, etc.
- Fresh milk.
- Meat lamb, pork, beef, etc.
- Grilled meat and fast food.
- Alcohol, energy and soda.
- Salted or peppery food.
- Products with high acidity.
- Seasonings of various kinds.
- Sugar in large quantities.
- Strong tea and coffee.
- Offal of animals.
- Bean products: beans, beans, lentils, etc.
Examples of menus are not day / week with prostatitis
- Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, green tea.
- Lunch: cottage cheese.
- Lunch: soup with boiled chicken fillet, vegetable salad, uzvar.
- Afternoon snack: apple baked.
- Supper: mashed potato, boiled fish, vegetable assortment.
- Before going to bed: a glass of yogurt.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with jam, a sandwich with cheese, fruit compote.
- Lunch: cereal with cereals.
- Lunch: soup on lean broth, cabbage salad, kissel from berries.
- Afternoon snack: assorted of nuts.
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge, chicken cutlet for a couple, salad with carrots.
- Before going to bed: a glass of ryazhenka.
- Breakfast: omelette with steamed vegetables, cheese sliced, mineral still water.
- Lunch: Assorted dried fruits.
- Lunch: chicken broth, boiled fish, broth of wild rose.
- Snack: grapes, pear.
- Supper: stewed chicken liver in sour cream, fresh cucumber, green tea on herbs.
- Before going to sleep: yogurt is drinkable.
- Breakfast: boiled eggs, salad “Vinaigrette”, non-carbonated sweet drink.
- Lunch: curd casserole.
- Lunch: borscht on lean broth, chicken ragout, apple juice.
- Snack: oranges.
- Dinner: porridge porridge, steamed pork cutlets, braised cabbage.
- Before going to bed: a glass of hot milk with honey.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with spinach, goat cheese, cranberry juice.
- Lunch: cottage cheesecakes with jam.
- Lunch: mushroom soup with herbs, vegetable sauté, orange fresh.
- Snack: Baked pumpkin with caramel.
- Dinner: boiled pasta, baked fish with vegetables, fresh tomatoes.
- Before going to bed: a glass of curdled milk.
- Breakfast: cereal porridge, cheese, cheese, raspberry tea.
- Lunch: a salad of fruits.
- Lunch: rassolnik on lean broth, boiled meat assortment, berry juice.
- Afternoon snack: banana souffle.
- Dinner: boiled potatoes with greens, patties from courgettes, salad from Peking cabbage.
- Before going to bed: milkshake.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, chicken stewed in tomato, fruit jelly.
- Lunch: fresh (frozen) fruit.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with cauliflower and broccoli, salad with boiled tongue, compote.
- Afternoon snack: pancakes with cottage cheese.
- Dinner: baked potatoes on a cushion of vegetables, stewed pork, vegetable salad.
- Before going to sleep: fermented baked milk or yogurt.
The main principle of treatment is compliance with diet and basic dietary rules. It is this approach that will help the patient overcome the ailment and stop the development of the inflammatory process of a benign prostatic tumor.