Pulling on the crossbar (gorilla crunch) – technique of the exercise:
- Grasp the bar with the back grip (the palms facing you), the arms are slightly wider than the width of the shoulders.
- Bend your knees at a right angle so that the calves are parallel to the floor, and the thighs remain perpendicular to it. This will be your starting position.
- On exhalation, pull up, while doing the knee twisting up until they are at chest level. Complete pull-up when your nose is flush with the bar. Hint: at this very moment you also have to finish the twisting performed by the knees.
- Slowly exhaling, return to the starting position.
- Carry out the necessary number of repetitions.
Variations: To complicate the exercise, use a dumbbell between the stop dumbbells as an additional burden. If you feel like a very advanced bodybuilder, try pulling on one hand, wrapping your free hand around your second wrist.
a strange exercise. on personal feelings you need to have very strong hands and a very weak press, so that the load was on it
Why it is necessary to do a reverse grip
3. On exhalation, pull up .
4. Slowly exhaling, return to the starting position.
And to inhale when?) Can in 4 point "slowly breathing .."
As a doctor, I note that it is extremely important to breathe in order to successfully complete the workout: D