Push and press the stand – technique of the exercise:
- Slightly bend the hips and knees, keep the body straight.
- A sharp push at the expense of straightening the knees.
- Keep the body straight.
- At the moment when the legs are straightened, press the bar up.
- It is important to understand that 50% of the lifting effort is due to the effort of the feet.
The phase of the descent of the rod:
- Start lowering the bar to your shoulders.
- Relax your hips and knees, and squat slightly, in order to cushion the fall of the bar on your shoulders.
- Straighten the hips and knees, and repeat the lifting phase of the rod.