7 day English diet for weight loss
Perhaps, one of the most effective methods of losing weight is the English diet. It fits in the presence of any number of extra pounds, because it can be calculated as for seven days, and for three weeks.
In this case, consider the first, more gentle option, developed by nutritionists for only a week. What is the essence of the English diet and what are its main principles, we consider in the following material. And also find out what foods the English diet recommends for the most effective weight loss results and which of them there are recipes.
English diet for 7 days
The English method of losing weight has gained popularity due to the balanced alternation of vegetable and protein days. That is, thanks to this diet, most of your favorite foods will remain in the menu. Of course, only those that are not high-calorie and have nothing to do with either semi-finished products or fast food.
If you have not decided yet, it is suitable for you such a diet according to the recipes of this method of losing weight or not, we suggest you familiarize yourself with the basic principles of the diet in the following paragraph.
Eating on an English diet for 7 days the desired result only if all rules:
- it is necessary to drink at least two liters of purified water without gas per day;
- Salt should be consumed in moderation, or even excluded from the diet;
- products are preferable to steam;
- the first day of a diet must necessarily be unloading;
- three meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Last meal – no later than 18: 00;
- distribute most calories in the afternoon;
- before each meal, especially on an empty stomach, you should drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice;
- as a snack allowed 100-150 g dried fruit;
- in order to avoid beriberi, add a complex of medicinal vitamins to the diet;
- repeat the above-mentioned power supply system is recommended not earlier than a year after the completion of the current one;
- in no case do not resort to this technique with the existing violations in the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
If all of the above rules of the English method of weight loss are observed, you can lose up to ten extra pounds. Of course, it all depends on your initial weight.
What can and can not be eaten?
The list of products of the English diet for weight loss is rich in minerals and useful vitamins. Consider those who nutritionists strongly recommend to use and use in recipes:
- cereals: buckwheat, millet;
- pepper, eggplant, pumpkin, onion, garlic, carrot and asparagus;
- kiwi, citrus, apples;
- celery, parsley, dill, basil, cilantro;
- cardamom, cinnamon;
- walnuts and cedar nuts.
If you follow the English method for weight loss, categorically forbidden to use:
Menu for every day
The seven-day diet of the English diet for weight loss differs from all other methods in that respecting its menu, you will not be bored with monotony and necessarily want to bring the matter to an end.
Let's see how your diet will look like for the next week. So, English diet – menu for every day:
- Breakfast: green apple;
- Lunch: 150 g of boiled rice and a cup of green tea;
- Dinner: 200 g of salad from sweet peppers and cucumbers.
- green tea and apple;
- buckwheat and skimmed yogurt;
- 150 g stewed cabbage.
- grapefruit and unsweetened hot drink;
- rice porridge on water with prunes;
- baked peppers.
- a glass of skimmed yogurt;
- 250 cottage cheese with sour cream;
- Toast from rye bread with melted cheese and a glass of warm milk;
- salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, seasoned with low-fat sour cream;
- boiled egg and grapefruit.
- milk and a sandwich with cheese;
- cottage cheese with raisins – 250 g and unsweetened green tea;
- two boiled eggs.
- tea with lemon and honey;
- 300 g of boiled chicken and a glass of kefir;
- stewed eggplants with peppers and tomatoes.
Having become acquainted with the main products that have a positive effect on the body and contribute to weight loss, let's consider the most useful recipes for the English diet for 7 days:
Recipe for baked vegetables for the English diet
Necessary products: three tablespoons of olive oil, two small onions, a pinch of salt and pepper, half a kilo of potatoes, 4-5 cloves of garlic, 400 g zucchini, 300 g of eggplant, three large tomatoes, lemon, three peppers, a handful of greens.
- warm up the oven to 160 degrees;
- grease the baking tray with oil and put the onion cut in half;
- then clean and wash the potatoes;
- cut it large and also put it on a baking tray;
- then sprinkle with spices;
- from above squeeze out the garlic;
- cook for 10 minutes;
- peel the peppers and cut into strips;
- then wash the eggplant with zucchini cut into large pieces;
- cut the tomatoes in half;
- put chopped vegetables on a baking tray;
- cook for half an hour.
Recipe for citrus salad for the English diet
Salad of citrus fruits
Necessary products: half grapefruit and orange, 150 g walnuts, 50 ml sugar syrup.
- wash and cleanse the grapefruit;
- rid them of the skin;
- chop the pulp;
- peel an orange from the peel;
- to save him from bones;
- chop the nuts;
- mix all ingredients and season with syrup.
Recipe millet porridge with raisins for the English diet
Millet porridge with raisins
Ingredients: 200 grams of raisins, 250 g millet, 400 ml of water.
- Rinse raisins thoroughly;
- pour water and cook for five minutes;
- to pick and wash the millet;
- add to the raisins;
- cook for 25 minutes.