The diet for allergies to the skin is very important to prevent further development of pathology. You must follow certain rules of nutrition.
And also know what foods you can and what you can not eat.
Recommended special diet for skin allergies
As almost all specialists note, when skin lesions are allergic, immediately you should consult a doctor.
It is recommended to adhere to a certain diet, which includes compliance with the diet.
This food is called hypoallergenic. In order to understand what a given diet is, you need to understand its essence in more detail.
So, to the peculiarities of this diet experts include the following:
- The diet of the patient requires the predominance of products with a low content of allergens. This will greatly reduce the likelihood of allergic reactions by eliminating the factors that provoke them.
- It is recommended to exclude from the diet nutrients that can have a high ability in the field of sensitization.
- When feeding a patient with skin allergy manifestations, one should try to maintain the energy value of the products at the same level. This will not allow creating an imbalance in the diet, which will make it possible to reduce the number of factors provoking an aggravation of the allergic reaction.
- It is also important to take into account the individual characteristics of patients. First of all it concerns the age data.
In addition to the above features it should be understood that the selection of a diet for a person who is allergic to the skin should be carried out by a specialist on the basis of individual characteristics, taking into account the presence of other diseases in order to balance the patient’s body.
It is necessary to understand that if you follow a diet, there will always be a positive result on the way to getting rid of the allergy manifestations on the skin. Therefore, you must adhere to an approximate weekly menu. The basis of the menu for a diet, of course, should be food, which experts treat a lowallergic type.
This category includes the following:
- Dairy products in the form, for example, of fermented milk or kefir.
- Any mineral water. Just need it to be without gas.
- Beef with pork of certain varieties. At the same time, it is important that the meat is low in fat, and it is recommended to eat it in a boiled form.
- Greens in the form of parsley, dill and other herbs.
- Some vegetable crops, such as, for example, turnip or cabbage.
- Olive oil.
- All without exception, the fruit is dried.
- Dishes based on liver or kidney.
Use of this kit should be balanced within a week.
This will achieve the following results:
- The manifestation of allergic reactions is significantly reduced.
- The activity of cells decreases.
- There is a stabilization of the metabolic processes in the patient’s body.
Apply these products in the menu in proportions appropriate to the age and mass of a person. Therefore, you should go through a preliminary consultation with a nutritionist.
Also, you should adhere to some features when preparing dishes from the permitted set:
- In most dishes should be cooked in a boiled form. In this case, it is necessary to exclude the addition of salt in them.
- When cooking, both meat and fish, two or three times the broth should be changed.
- The temperature regime for cooking this food should be between 15 and 60 degrees Celsius.
- Eggs must be cooked for 15 minutes.
- If necessary, you need to grind food according to the individual appointments of a specialist.
Approximately the menu for the week can be as follows:
- On Monday you can take oatmeal for breakfast. For lunch, the best is vegetable soup and beef. Dinner can consist of rice and steam cutlets. As a drink you can use tea.
- Tuesday for breakfast you must eat a sandwich with cheese and butter. For lunch, this is also vegetable soup. For dinner, mashed potatoes.
- On Wednesday, breakfast consists of a salad of cabbage in olive oil. Lunch – soup of low-fat meatballs. Dinner – pasta.
- On Thursday for breakfast you need to eat a pear and apple salad dressed with yogurt and juice. Lunch is vareniki with cherries and potatoes. Dinner – porridge from buckwheat and tea.
- On Friday for breakfast – casserole from cottage cheese. At lunch, milk soup. Supper consists of cabbage stewed and tea.
- On Saturday, breakfast consists of oatmeal with boiled meat. In the afternoon you can eat boiled fish. For dinner – rice porridge with meatballs.
- On Sunday, breakfast consists of Herculean porridge. Lunch – minced meat dumplings based on lean beef. For dinner, it is best to eat a pasta casserole and drink tea.
For the adult population, the menu is drawn up for allergy taking into account the following principles:
- It should be developed, taking into account that in the diet it is primarily necessary to use plant food.
- It is necessary to ensure the intake of sufficient liquid in the body. This will quickly release it from toxins that accumulate in the digestive system.
- It is necessary to use mostly juices of fresh pressed and decoctions on the basis of rose hips. At the same time compotes should not be sweet.
- You need to eat dishes that are cooked using a minimal set of spices.
- It should be excluded the use of garlic with horseradish, mustard and pepper. These components provoke the patient to develop symptoms in the area of intolerance.
This menu of the hypoallergenic type should be followed for several days. After this, on the basis of the doctor’s recommendations, the diet is gradually expanded.
In order to properly prescribe a diet during a food allergy, you must first find out the products that provoke it. Therefore, it is necessary to consult a specialist who will perform the required testing.
It will also be necessary to pass a number of tests. After this, the doctor will prescribe an individual diet for the patient.
So, during the appointment of a diet, you need to know that there are products that are undesirable and those that simply need to be included in the diet.
Allowed to use:
- All products are lactic acid type.
- Meat of low-fat type.
- A number of varieties of fish.
- Vegetables that have a green color along with potatoes.
- Some kinds of fruit.
- Vegetable oil together with cereals and breadcrumbs.
- Various compotes based on dried fruits. Only it is not recommended to consume fruits of wild rose and red berries.
- Tea of any kind and mineral water without gas.
It should also be understood that with the first positive manifestations as a result of a diet, you can not in any case stop. It is necessary to pass additional consultation of the doctor that he could define, what of products it is possible to enter into a diet a delivery.
Hypoallergenic or induction type
At the moment there is a diet called hippoallergenic, there is also an elimination type.
It is applied when it is accurately known that the allergy develops directly because of the intake of food.
This type of food is used after the detection of the main allergen, which provokes the development of reactions.
- In this case, it is recommended to completely remove foods from food that can contain at least a small amount of an allergen.
- In addition, there is a taboo on the intake of foods that have a high share of the likelihood of provoking an allergy. This most often refers to fish with chocolate, as well as citrus and honey.
- It is quite important at the same time to introduce a diet high in fiber in the diet. For example, it can be fruit with vegetables, bran and wholemeal food.
With this diet are allowed to eat:
- Fish and poultry.
- Chicken eggs.
- Products from milk, except cheese and cottage cheese.
- Fruits with vegetables.
- Nuts with seeds.
- Bean cultures.
- Millet with buckwheat and rice.
- Flour from potatoes and corn.
Do not use for food:
- Bread and pastries.
- Chocolate with sweets.
- Yogurts with ice cream.
- Pasta and wheat bran.
- Beer, chips and soda.
- Oil with margarine and cottage cheese.
- Milk in any form.
- Sausage products and cheeses.
- Mayonnaise, crab sticks and wheat porridge.
As recipes for dishes that can be cooked with such a diet, we must distinguish:
- Meat boiled in unsalted water.
- Fish, which is pre-cooked.
- Mashed potatoes without the use of butter and milk.
- Boiled buckwheat with rice or beans.
- Salads from vegetables or fruits with the use of olive oil.
As the main products that are allowed to be used for food, doctors recommend the following:
- Yogurt or yogurt.
- Various cereals.
- Lamb with chicken, as well as low-fat beef.
- Cabbage with green peas, beans and pumpkin with greens.
- Berries and fruits that do not have a red color.
- Fresh juices based on such fruits.
- Refined vegetable oil, as well as a melted variety of butter.
Experts recommend to exclude from the diet such products:
- Meat-type soups.
- Fried and spicy dishes, as well as pickles.
- Liver and seafood.
- Cheeses and sausages.
- Radish with greens.
- Soda with tea and coffee.
- Sweets from chocolate and honey.
What you can eat with skin rashes
When allergic manifestations on the skin of a person should, as mentioned above, to observe a certain diet. It is also necessary to know that there is a certain set of products, the consumption of which is extremely undesirable.
There is an initiation of the process of release of substances of chemical type, which stimulate the occurrence of allergies in humans.
According to the conducted studies, nutritionists in the presence of allergies to prohibited foods include the following products:
- Seafood of various origin.
- Honey of various kinds.
- Milk of cows and goats.
- Eggs of chicken.
- Berries, as well as fruits, in which the color is red or orange.
- Drinks based on what or coffee.
- Drinks of various types, in which there is alcohol.
- Everything is based on cold and hot smoked fish or meat.
- Chocolate in any form.
- Different types of spices, seasonings and sauces.
- Mushrooms and dishes based on them.
- Nuts of various types.
If patients try to exclude this set of products during a diet or at least to minimize their use, this will contribute to an excellent effect.
Specialists and patients note at the same time a significant reduction in allergic manifestations on the skin. So, for example, it reduces to a minimum the swelling and itching. In addition, there is a more rapid decrease in the rash on the patient’s skin.
There is also a set of products, the use of which must be reduced to a minimum. Such products are called sredneallergicheskimi, and they can lead to manifestations of allergic reactions.
To this category, according to experts, such ingredients include:
- Cereals of various types, including rye with wheat.
- Certain cereals. Among them, cereals based on corn and buckwheat are most often noted.
- Decoctions based on phytoproducts.
- All without exception, legumes.
- Peaches with bananas, as well as watermelons.
- Potatoes in any form.
Possible consequences and complications
If the diet is not respected, and untimely treatment has been started, a number of unpleasant complications can develop.
Among them, the most common are the following:
- Shock anaphylactic type, which is accompanied by edema of the larynx and oral cavity. After that, there may even be a loss of consciousness and a cardiac arrest.
- Quincke type edema. It is accompanied by the swelling of all tissues caused by the action of the allergen.
- Rash on the skin.
- Edemas on the skin and redness of various types.
- Constant itching, which is accompanied in some situations by small blisters with fluid on the skin.
Skin trauma. This is due to the fact that the cover dries up and cracks and wounds are formed on it.