Stretching at home: exercises and video lessons for beginners
Adherents of power and aerobic directions in sports often ignore the stretching in their training, without attaching any importance to it. But this is in vain, stretching the muscles is not only able to make the muscles elastic, but also strong and tightened.
Stretching is necessary at any age, regardless of gender and the type of load chosen. Everyone can perform stretching technique, especially for this there are almost no restrictions on health. Stretching is needed to quickly restore the muscles after training and to prevent overexertion and trauma to the fibers in the future.
By itself stretch can even strengthen the muscles, making them embossed and elastic no worse than power sports. With tension, the muscles experience a lot of exercise, along with exercises that cut muscles. Therefore, they acquire a correct and beautiful form.
Basic recommendations for beginners
First of all, you need to pay attention to warm-up. Cold muscles can easily be traumatized, and then they will be restored very long. Give the warm-up for at least 7 minutes. Perform a light jog or simple squats, jumps, slopes, rotation of the hoop to warm the muscles, only then go to the main exercises.
The following exercises can be mastered by everyone, most importantly, follow the technique and do not hold your breath.
Exercises for the shoulder girdle
This technique simultaneously stretches and strengthens the muscles of the hands. Visually tightens the triceps of the shoulder. The technique is as follows:
- Standing, taking a steady posture, keep the body motionless.
- We lift hands, we plant in the parties, keeping their canopy in parallel to a floor.
- Bend the brush, lifting your fingers to the ceiling.
- We begin to stretch the muscles of the arms to the sides in exhalation, as if pushing out the walls. We keep the voltage as much as possible on time and forces.
- After doing, gently lower and relax your hands for a few seconds.
Exercise stretches the muscles of the shoulder (deltoid muscles). It is important not to lift one shoulder above the other, in order not to reduce the load and not overload the spine. It is executed so:
- Standing, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your hands in front of you to shoulder level.
- With one hand, we grab the elbow of the opposite hand and pull it as much as possible to the chest as it exhales.
- In this case, the body does not perform a turn, and the shoulder does not rise, we feel only the stretching of the shoulder.
- Repeat the exercise on the second side. On each hand to withstand the same amount of time – from 1 to 3 minutes.
What are the simulators for the back of the spine – read on our website
Do you want to learn how to sit on the splits? In this article we will tell you how to do it!
When performing the technique, the even position of the spine should be maintained, the head should not lean forward. It is executed as follows:
- Take a stable standing position.
- One hand, bent at the elbow, lifted up, the second palm clasped the elbow and, on exhalation, we pulled it down, lowering it to the shoulder blades.
- We hold the maximum traction, feeling the triceps of the shoulder.
- Repeat the exercise for the other hand.
Exercises for the back and trunk
With this dynamic exercise it is desirable to start a complex for the trunk, it will not only stretch the back muscles from the neck to the tailbone, but also strengthen the press and relax the vertebrae. The technique looks like this:
- Feet on the width of the pelvis, socks parallel to each other.
- Inhalation: the vertex is stretched upward, the back is flat, the muscles of the press are slightly tense for precise technique.
- Exhalation: we lower our head downwards, slowly twisting our neck, continuing to round gradually each part of the spine, we go down.
- At the bottom point we drop our hands and completely relax in the slope, feeling the stretching of the muscles of the back and each vertebra.
- We take a deep breath, and exhale slowly in the same way.
- Perform from 3 to 7 twists.
This technique will allow to stretch not only the muscles of the back, but also the back surface of the hips. It is executed as follows:
- Stops put parallel to the width of the hips.
- Exhalation: with the most even back we bend down to the hips.
- If possible, you need to wrap your heels or shins with your hands.
- With the efforts of the hands pull the body closer to the legs, stretching the muscles of the back and hips.
- Hold the tension to 3 minutes, then relax, resting your belly on your legs.
Exercise stretches the lateral muscles of the trunk, oblique abdominal muscles in the dynamics. Technique of execution:
- We accept the stable position of the legs, keep the body straight, the pelvis is stationary.
- Hands raise up parallel to each other.
- Inhalation: palms and top are stretched upward.
- Exhalation: we make the slope of the body from the waist line in one direction.
- Breathe: back to the center.
- Exhalation: tilt in the opposite direction.
- Perform 15-20 slopes in each direction.
A simplified type of exercise to prepare for the twine. It is executed so:
- Standing, we make a lunge with one foot back to the toe, straightening the hind leg in the knee.
- The front leg is bent at the right angle in the knee, we rest our hands on the front thigh or floor.
- We start to push the pelvis to the floor, without springs, feeling a slight stretching, gradually increasing the load.
- Repeat to the other side.
A technique from yoga that allows you to stretch the entire back of the body from the heels to the crown. The main stress is on the back surface of the thighs and buttocks. The technique is as follows:
- We accept the position of the emphasis lying, palms under the shoulders, feet are placed on the width of the pelvis.
- Exhalation: raise the pelvis upwards, pushing the coccyx as far as possible into the ceiling.
- The thoracic area and heels are pulled to the floor, the knees remain straight.
- Try to stand the position for as long as possible, then relax lying on your hips.
In this variant, the leading muscle is subjected to the greatest traction
(inner thigh). It is executed so:
- Sitting on the buttocks, legs straight in front of him.
- We divert the hips as widely as possible.
- Exhalation: we perform the slope of the body forward to the floor, maximally stretching our hands as far as possible from ourselves.
- We hold comfortable stretching of the hips 1-3 minutes.
- After the complex is relaxed, we lie for a few minutes.
Your attention – video of effective stretching for beginners at home
Always start stretching the muscles from the top down on the body, first with the upper part (neck, arms, shoulders), then down the trunk (back, chest, sides) and at the end go to the feet. Try not to overdo it, feel the fine line, the stretch should be intense, but not painful. You do not have to endure the sharp pain.
Having assumed the position, after maximally stretching the muscle, hold for a few seconds, continuing to calmly and evenly breathing, as if "turning off" the perception of pain. This technique will help quickly and painlessly achieve results.
Add the photo). Can I stretch after giving birth? Will not the scars become bigger?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders, and those who simply engage in physical education at home for health, they do not care
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.