A condition where extra pounds simply do not allow to live are often met, especially among young people who want to look like models from the cover of a magazine. To achieve this form, recommended by nutrition experts weight loss techniques, for them just a frivolous occupation. But ad diet is what you need. After all, in translation this name means "infernal diet" or "anaeraxic diet".
The meaning of the translation of the name speaks volumes. First and foremost, that having grown thin, it is possible to make a heap of illnesses with which it will be practically impossible to cope later. Secondly, if you still get lucky and serious health problems do not begin to manifest themselves immediately, you will have to struggle with excess weight for the rest of your life. Because it will occur even with a minimal amount of food, exceeding the ad-diet. Those. once you have tried this technique, you risk becoming her hostage forever.
The Basics of AD Diet
And yet, if there is an irresistible desire to go through the entire course of this diet and self-reliance, one should study its basic rules.
- Duration of the diet is 90 days.
- Strict adherence to calorie content according to the table. There are days when you can use 0 or 50 kcal per day, and there are also those when 450 kcal, but this is the maximum. Basically, this is 150, 200, 250, 300 kcal.
- Fractional power, i.e. a daily portion of food, is divided into small parts and is eaten throughout the day.
- The last undershot no later than 3 hours before sleep.
- Drinking in the form of water – 1.5 l.
- Strong physical activity is prohibited. Soothing baths, wraps are welcome.
- Prohibited alcohol, sweet and flour.
- You can drink natural juices without preservatives and colorants, weak tea and coffee.
AD diet menu
There is a legitimate question: "And what can you eat at 150 kcal per day?" To answer it, you should have a table of caloric content at hand and constantly study it. Here are a few examples, a daily diet for the ad diet.
- 200 g cabbage + 60 g boiled shrimp + 150 g kefir low-fat.
- 1 pear + 180 g sweet pepper + 70 g tofu.
- 1 kiwi + 200 g raspberries + 30 g of boiled chicken meat.
By this principle, the ration is calculated for another quantity of daily calorie content. Strongly not clear up.
Despite such minimalism in nutrition, with respect to the ad diet, reviews of courageous girls talk about the achievement of stunning results and the disappearance of hunger already on the 4 day of the course.
About the minuses of "infernal diet" mentioned above and you can still add that as a result of it in almost 100% the following ailments occur:
- violation of the heart;
- muscular dystrophy;
- metabolic disease;
- disorders of the nervous system;
- disorders of the hormonal system;
- decreased vitality and mood;
- deterioration of the hair, nails and skin;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
On the part of doctors this diet says a clear "No", but every person has the right to choose. Therefore, think and weigh all the pros and cons in your individual case.