Therapeutic diet for eczema – examples of the menu
Eczema is a dermatological non-infectious disease characterized by skin inflammation. It is manifested in the form of redness and swelling of the skin, a rash that is accompanied by itching and burning.
- allergic reactions;
- hormonal disorders;
- impact of stress;
- chronic infections;
- diseases of the digestive tract;
- general decrease in immunity.
If you follow a special diet, you can stop the development of the disease and even significantly improve your health.
Proper nutrition with eczema
What diet should be observed with eczema – this question should arise immediately at the first signs of the disease. The treatment process is largely dependent on the diet, so if you approach the treatment of the disease in a comprehensive way, first of all, it is worth paying due attention to the products that you consume every day.
What can and can not be eaten?
First of all, you need to give up sweet, citrus fruits, from smoked and spicy dishes, fatty sauces, pickles, alcohol and tobacco. Also, you need to exclude products such as eggs, milk, corn, soy, peanuts, onions, garlic, strawberries, tomatoes, red apples, potatoes, yeast products, biscuits, cream cakes.
Bring in the diet of the diet vitamins B, PP, E, A, folic and ascorbic acid. The food should consist exclusively of vegetable soups, porridges on water, fermented milk products.
If it's hard to give up meat, then eat only a rabbit or a turkey, and river fish will also do.
During an exacerbation observe a fast diet and arrange as often as possible unloading days at which it is necessary to starve and even to reduce consumption of a liquid. Keep to this mode from 4 to 6 weeks for visible effect and health improvement.
Menu for a week with eczema, consisting of 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- oat porridge on the water with the addition of raspberries, mountain ash or currant, a glass of warm water;
- stewed zucchini and eggplant, low-fat yogurt;
- grated beetroot with walnuts, seasoned with olive oil.
- oat porridge on the water with blueberries or blueberries;
- pre-cooked boiled buckwheat porridge with the addition of chopped dill, a salad with peas and carrots;
- salad with cabbage and parsley, a slice of lean fish.
- zucchini pancakes, green tea without sugar;
- vegetable soup;
- berry salad with nuts, a glass of yogurt.
- buckwheat porridge on kefir;
- cream soup with white beans and cauliflower;
- 3 dietary non-yeast loaf with eggplant caviar and steam fish patties.
- oat porridge on the water with berries, a glass of warm water with lemon;
- baked in the oven pumpkin with beetroot;
- salad with lettuce and carrots, dressed with olive oil and baked apple with nuts.
- buckwheat porridge with dill;
- a plate of lean borsch;
- stewed zucchini, a glass of yogurt.
- oatmeal on water, squash pancakes;
- lean soup of turnips with celery, carrots and parsley;
- a slice of lean fish, a salad with green peas.
What is, if eczema on hands and hands?
On hands and hands eczema is manifested as a small rash. Wounds occur due to the fact that the blisters from the rash burst.
Among reasons the appearance of the disease on the hands and hands distinguish:
- lack of B vitamins;
- disruption of excretory systems, intestines, gallbladder;
- diabetes mellitus, stress;
Approximate hypoallergenic menu for 1 day with eczema on hands:
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge with a couple of pieces of prunes, green tea without sugar;
- Lunch: steamed cutlets from turkey, baked green apple;
- Dinner: stewed vegetable stew.
Principles of nutrition with eczema on the legs
The causes of eczema on the legs are as follows:
- infectious diseases;
- hormonal failures;
- mechanical injuries;
- diseases of internal organs;
- different allergies;
- acclimatization, etc.
Approximate hypoallergenic menu for 1 day with eczema on the legs:
- Breakfast: millet porridge on the water with berries, freshly squeezed vegetable juice;
- Lunch: beet soup, herbal tea;
- Supper: baked zucchini, eggplant and pumpkin, a glass of kefir.
Menu with eczema on face?
Eczema on the face is expressed in red spots, which are covered with small vesicles.
One of the main causes of the disease on the face is an allergic reaction to food or an insect bite. Among other factors, 6
- hormonal background problems;
- diseases of internal organs;
Approximate hypoallergenic menu for 1 day with eczema on face:
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, seasoned with low-fat yogurt, compote of dried fruits;
- Lunch: vegetable puree, lean fish, herbal tea without sugar;
- Dinner: cucumber salad, baked apple, a glass of yogurt.
Nutrition with microbial eczema
Microbial eczema is a kind of eczema that develops on areas of the skin with mechanical damages or on the skin affected by the fungus, and can also occur with varicose veins. The diet should be vegetable-milk.
Approximate hypoallergenic menu on 1 day with microbial eczema:
- Breakfast: cottage cheese, seasoned with low-fat sour cream with raisins, a glass of mineral water without gas;
- Lunch: vegetable soup, apple salad, carrots and broccoli;
- Dinner: boiled white beans, gooseberry jelly.
Menu for children
Eczema in children occurs often enough on the hands, legs, face, abdomen.
- infections and viruses;
- lack or excess of vitamins;
- allergy to food, clothing or chemicals, etc.
First of all, children up to 15 years should exclude from the diets diet products that give an allergic reaction.
Approximate diet for children's eczema for 3 days (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- oatmeal on the water with berries, tea without sugar;
- vegetable cream soup;
- Boiled Brussels sprouts, fish cutlets, baked apple with nuts.
- apple pancakes, freshly squeezed vegetable juice;
- curd casserole, boiled broccoli;
- fruit salad with pomegranate and pumpkin seeds.
- pumpkin pancakes, dried fruit compote;
- a plate of lean borsch;
- vegetable salad with dried fruits, dressed with olive oil, peeled grapefruit.
Milk-vegetable diet with eczema – an example of the menu
Milk-vegetable diet is indicated for all types of eczema.
Approximate milk and vegetable menu for 3 days (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- in 100g pure yogurt add raspberries, prunes, blueberries, pumpkin seeds; a glass of mineral water without gas;
- vegetable stew from cabbage, carrots and greens;
- baked beets with dried fruits.
- fruit-fruit salad, green tea without sugar;
- salad of Bulgarian pepper, herbs and cabbage, low-fat cottage cheese;
- baked vegetables, a glass of yogurt.
- cottage cheese casserole;
- vegetable soup based on turnips;
- fruit salad, dressed with natural yogurt.
Therapeutic diet for eczema is easy to observe at home. There are many recipes for healthy dishes that promote health and cleansing.
Recipes for diet for the treatment of eczema:
Lenten soup with beans
Ingredients: 0,5 kg cabbage, 1 large beets, 1 pcs of carrots, 1 poultry, white bean 1 pot, pepper, bay leaf.
- Cut finely onions, beets, cabbage and carrots;
- We simmer the beets in a frying pan for 15 minutes;
- In boiling water throw cabbage for 10 minutes;
- Add the beets for 10 minutes;
- Fry carrots and onions in a frying pan;
- After 5 minutes, add spices to the broth;
- After 7 minutes throw beans into borscht, cook for 10 minutes;
- Turn off the heat and add a lot of fresh herbs.
2. Stewed cabbage with apples and raisins
Stewed cabbage with apples and raisins
Ingredients: cabbage- 1kg, 1 green apple, dark 40 raisins, bay leaf 2, black pepper, thyme, olive oil.
- We cut onions and apples, fry them in a frying pan for a couple of minutes;
- We add cabbage to a soft state;
- We add thyme, laurel leaves, raisins to cabbage;
- On low heat, simmer for another X minutes.
The menu of the therapeutic diet can be varied, tasty and easy to prepare.