Hernia of the esophagus is one of the most common diseases, suggesting treatment only by surgical intervention. After the operation, a long rehabilitation period is must be reviewed diet.
Symptoms such as complete or partial disturbance of the intestinal motions of the contents, frequent constipation, indicate an exacerbation of the disease. Diet and rational menu with proper nutrition in hernia of the esophagus – this is the main principle of recovery.
Effective treatment of hernia with diet
The diet with a hernia of the esophagus is incredibly effective and useful. Treatment of this disease with a diet involves a complete change in diet, making the right menu for a week, from foods that reduce the symptoms that accompany the disease.
Correctly composed diet (diet), it helps reduce the manifestation of such symptoms as:
- a feeling of nausea;
- chest pain;
- increased acidity in the stomach, etc.
Treatment with a diet with a hernia of the esophagus is based on the proper intake of food. Thus, reduction of painful symptoms is achieved and the process of restoration of the stomach is accelerated.
What should be food?
What should be nutrition with a hernia of the esophagus:
- Full refusal of food products, which can provoke increased gas formation.
- Nutrition by the Greasing method (eating at least 6 once a day at intervals of 3 hours).
- Recipes of dishes should be exclusively from heat-treated products.
- Exclude overeating on the diet and after it.
- Refuse night food, the last reception – no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
- Use enveloping and fortified foods.
In the treatment of a hernia of the esophagus, it is very important to pay close attention to the water-salt balance, i.e. drink drinking. Drink at least a half liters of water a day.
From the diet (diet), it is necessary to exclude sharp and fatty food, which contributes to irritation of the mucous membranes in the stomach, and also makes it heavier.
Also during a diet with a hernia of the esophagus you can not drink alcohol, strong hot drinks (Coffee and tea). Such a ban is due to the fact that these foods cause increased acidity, which will create painful sensations.
During treatment of the hernia of the esophagus in the menu it is necessary to minimize the quantity of bakery products, fermented milk products, any kinds of cabbage, beans and grapes.
The main recommendations for making a menu for a diet with a hernia of the esophagus:
- The diet menu should contain food that promotes soft enveloping of the esophagus and improves its fermentation (boiled porridge).
- Recipes from low-fat varieties of fish and meat, which are cooked by steaming, by way of boiling and quenching – is the most useful food, after the operation to remove the hernia of the esophagus.
- Include a large number of boiled vegetables in the menu. From your favorite fruit you can make recipes for desserts and salads.
- The first month after the operation, a soup diet is used. Such food includes recipes of vegetable broths, soups-purees and light meat broths.
Diet and menu for the week
The diet with a hernia of the esophagus with high acidity can include such products:
- green apples;
- string beans;
- soaked peas;
- oat flakes;
- macaroni from durum wheat;
- bread with bran;
- skimmed milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese;
- Low-fat types of meat (rabbit, chicken, nutria, quail);
- a fish;
- rice toast;
- baked potatoes, etc.
- Breakfast: semolina on soy milk, tea with melissa, apple souffle.
- Lunch: two apples.
- Lunch: Rice soup on chicken broth, without adding roast. Bread dried in the oven 2 pcs. Potatoes baked with cheese 3 pcs.
- Snack: Dry biscuits and tea.
- Dinner: Beef stew with string beans.
- For 3 hours to sleep: kefir 0-1% with the addition of fresh herbs and green ginger.
- Cheese omelet, marshmallow 2 pcs, green tea.
- Cottage cheese with berry jam, fresh apple-carrot.
- Steam cutlets beef, mashed potatoes on the water.
- Vegetable salad with kefir.
- Stuffed pepper (veal with chicken fillet).
- Fruit jelly.
- A light sandwich made of cheese, cucumber and lettuce, dry biscuits, tea.
- Baked apples with cottage cheese and honey.
- Lavash roll with chicken fillet with vegetables and sour cream.
- Beef steak grilled, sliced from fresh vegetables.
- Omelet from proteins.
- Buckwheat on milk, green tea, oatmeal cookies.
- Pumpkin soup-puree, meat cutlets from a rabbit for a couple, berry jelly.
- Tincture from rose hips with croutons.
- Baked mullet with vegetables, tea with bergamot.
- A glass of skim milk.
- Vegetable salad with Feta cheese and olives, tea, milk jelly.
- 2 banana.
- Soup with green peas and broccoli, rice biscuits, buckwheat on water with boiled chicken fillet.
- Apple, a sandwich with soft cheese.
- Grechaniki with minced meat from rabbit, boiled beets, curd with dried apricots.
- Baked eggplant and Bulgarian pepper.
- Oatmeal with berries, dried biscuits, tea.
- Fruit with kefir.
- Quail soup with eggs and fillets, boiled potatoes with greens.
- Yogurt with banana.
- Mushrooms baked with chicken and cheese, vegetable salad with olive oil and crushed nuts.
- Salad from green vegetables.
- Yogurt, tea with rose hips, bread with honey.
- Apples baked with walnuts and honey.
- Soup puree from spinach, millet porridge with chicken steamed meatballs, lettuce leaves.
- Low-fat yoghurt with fruits (banana, kiwi)
- Stewed with vegetables, blue whiting, salad of tomatoes and radish, seasoned with sour cream, chicory.
- Milk cocktail with skim milk.
Diet recipes with a hernia of the esophagus allow you to diversify the weekly diet with delicious and healthy dishes. Despite a number of restrictions in the choice of products, in the treatment of diet, recipes can always be quite nutritious and original.
Recipe for fish soup for diet menu with hernia of esophagus
- pike perch 1 pcs;
- processed cheese 1 pcs .;
- onion 1 / 2 pcs .;
- carrots 1 / 2 pcs .;
- bay leaf 2 pcs .;
- Pike perch must be thoroughly washed, cleaned and gutted.
- Cut the fish portionwise and send to boiling water, the first broth to drain.
- Then pour the fish with cold water and put on fire.
- Add bay leaf, over ½ bulb and carrots.
- After 30 minutes, get the vegetables from the broth, cut the carrots into cubes.
- Cut the diced cream cheese and put it to the fish.
- After the cheese is completely dissolved, add fresh herbs to the prepared soup.
- A little salt.
Recipe for beetroot salad with prunes
It can not be used in daily nutrition when treating the hernia of the esophagus, it is only possible to apply it in the diet every 2 days.
- boiled beets 1 pcs .;
- prunes 50-100 g;
- walnuts 20 g;
- olive oil.
- Beets must be cleaned and grated on a large grater.
- Prune the dung in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Next, put it on a towel and allow to cool.
- Slice arbitrarily and add to the beetroot.
- Cut the walnuts in a blender and mix with the rest of the recipe ingredients, refill with oil.
The recipe for a banana souffle for use in the treatment of diet with hernia of the esophagus.
- Raisins should be washed and poured with boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Cottage cheese rub through a fine sieve and beat up with a mixer until smooth.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients prepared for the recipe: honey, cottage cheese, bananas and raisins and place for half an hour in a preheated oven to 200 ° C.
Conclusion: Treatment of diet with hernia of the esophagus (aperture opening) is a long and painstaking way of recovery, the most harmless method for treating the disease. Revising the ways and regimen of his diet, the patient will be able to improve well-being and speed up recovery.