Thrust dumbbell in the slope – technique of the exercise:
- Put dumbbells on either side of the horizontal bench.
- Place the right leg bent in the knee on the bench, lean forward until your body is parallel to the floor, with your right hand grasp the edge of the bench.
- With your left hand, take the dumbbell. Keep your back straight. The palm of the hand is turned inwards. This will be your starting position.
- On exhalation, raise the dumbbell straight up, holding the elbow next to the trunk, and the trunk itself – immovable. Hint: focus on the work of the back muscles. Make sure that the movement is performed by the muscles of the back, not the hands. The body remains motionless, only the hands move. Do not load your forearms.
- On inspiration, slowly lower the dumbbell down to its original position.
- Carry out the necessary number of repetitions.
- Change hands, repeat the exercise.
Variations: To perform this exercise, instead of a dumbbell, you can also use the cable of the upper or lower block.
read everything under the exercise and wakes everything up
For 2 years of training in the hall and has not learned to do this exercise))) Strain at least that, but not the back))
The arm (biceps and triceps) is more tired than the back. You can give a thread of advice
1. During the exercise, the trunk should not rotate, the back should remain straight. 2. Thrust should go not to the chest, but to the side of the pelvis
When this exercise is performed, it begins to stab in the back. This is normal?