Rubber band is a multifunctional trainer for working out all muscles. Such lessons can save time, qualitatively train without special simulators, without leaving home.
For those who prefer to study at home or wish to diversify workouts on block simulators, the rubber band will be an excellent choice for obtaining the desired results.
Thanks to the tape, muscles will come into tonus, become more elastic, and joints are flexible. Exercises will not enslave muscles, and the result will be visible after a month. Also with the help of tape you can lose weight and noticeably reduce the volume. For men, such training will help to maintain the muscles in a tonus, and with competent performance – to maintain muscle mass.
Any load should be moderate and correctly constructed, regardless of the type of training – power loads, running, development of flexibility, swimming. Remember that sports bring the result, it is important to properly restore the muscles. Tired, enslaved muscles will progress more slowly, and the weight loss process will stop. Therefore, to begin with, you need to start with three workouts a week. Provided that two days of rest.
For beginners in the first month, circular exercises are provided, in which one exercise is included for each muscle group. For men and women, from the second month, separate trainings for specific muscle groups are provided per day.
Legs (4 exercises) 3×20
Shoulders (2-3 exercises) 3×15
Back (2-3 exercises) 3×15
Biceps (1-2 exercises) 3×15
Chest (2-3 exercises) 3×15
Triceps (1-2 exercises) 3×15
On our site you can find effective exercises with an expander for men
And what exercises need to be done to remove fat from the abdomen, we tell here
Exercises with a rubber band for men and women
This exercise trains the shoulder biceps. The greater the density of the tape, the stronger the load. Men, to maintain and grow the mass, it is necessary to select the load for 12 repetitions in the approach, and for women from 15 times.
- We take the edges of the tape into our hands. For fixation, you can step on the middle of the gum with your feet.
- The body is held exactly, pressing elbows to the body.
- Exhalation: we bend our arms in the elbows without lifting them from the trunk. Brushes are brought to the shoulders.
- Breathe: smoothly stretch your arms.
The required number of approaches is from 3 to 4, depending on the level of preparation and the desired degree of complexity.
Exercise is designed to strengthen the muscles of the press. The most accessible variant of performance is a fixation of an elastic band from below, for example, to a leg of a table or a sofa. Do this until you feel a burning sensation in the muscles, this will indicate a qualitative and correct load.
- We sit down from the place of attachment of the rubber band at such a distance that when lifting the body, holding on to the edges, one feels a strong tension of the tape and the effort made by the press.
- The starting point is lying on the back. Exhalation: with a round back we curl with the muscles of the press, touching the knees with the chest.
- Breathe: Without straightening your back, slowly lower each section of the spine to the floor.
The minimum number of repetitions is 30 times. It is important to feel the burning sensation in the muscles, and perform the exercise until the muscles fail in the work. Also follow the 3-4 approach.
The effectiveness of the squatting technique with an elastic band is that it gives a load with resistance. When lifting, you need to stretch the tape, making an effort, and squatting smoothly down without sudden movements. The exercise works on the gluteal muscles, the quadriceps of the thigh. Indirectly switches on the press and the waist to hold the flat back. The more the elastic band is stretched, the stronger the resistance. The minimum number of repetitions is 20 times.
- We hold the edges of the tape in our hands, we step on the middle of the rubber band, putting our feet apart along the width of our shoulders apart.
- Through the back we stretch the elastic band, putting the edge bands on the shoulders, like putting on a backpack.
- Breathe: slowly crouch, lowering the pelvis to the level of the knees so that the thigh is parallel to the floor. Knees at a right angle, look in the direction of the socks, and the back is not rounded.
- Exhale: by the effort of the gluteal muscles, pushing the heels, we raise the pelvis a little more quickly and completely straighten.
Run 3-4 approach the maximum number of times – 20-50. The denser the elastic, the more the load.
Performed with a long rubber band, or with a round mini-rubber band. A long band should be tied around the legs, the distance between the feet should be equal to the width of the shoulders. When moving the legs, you should feel a good stretch of elastic and muscle tension. The exercise trains the hip and thigh muscles. Beginners are recommended to perform 20-30 times, more trained athletes – 50 repetitions. The 3-4 approach is also executed.
- Set the feet to the width of the shoulders, slightly bending the knees and tilting the body forward.
- To exhale, take a step to the side, straining the muscles of the thigh and glutes, stretch the elastic band.
- Inhale: step-step – relax the muscles.
- Exhale: step in the opposite direction.
- Breathe: an extra step, and so repeat the required number of times.
Exercise is done slowly, focusing on the muscles. Burning and fatigue should appear at the end of the exercise. After a minute of rest, repeat 2-3 again.
Complex for beautiful legs and posture
This complex works on the largest muscles of the human body. In addition to the main ones, additional muscles are connected – lumbar extensors, abdominal muscles. Also, working bark muscles improve posture.
Exercise increases the tone of the driving surface of the thigh, the inner part. A large number of repetitions will help get rid of excess fat, which is delayed by the female type in this zone.
- Tie the edges of the tape to the knot, tied to the foot of the bed or table.
- We put one leg in a loop, we move aside, pulling the tape as much as possible.
- The second leg is the supporting one, we leave our hands on the belt and keep the balance.
- Breathe: raise the leg with the rubber band to the side and up.
- Exhalation: the inner surface of the thigh leads the leg, slightly stretching the foot in front of the support leg.
On the reduction of the thigh must be felt the maximum contraction of the muscle, the tension should be strong, otherwise it will not get the necessary load. On each leg, repeat 30-50 times for the 3-4 approach.
Three powerful exercises for tightened buttocks:
Exercise strengthens the muscles of the back and spine, forming a correct posture. It is important to observe the correct technique. The main condition is to hold the even spine without rounding the back.
- We put feet in the width of the shoulders, wrapping the stretched edges of the tape so that when pulling to the belt, the elastic was stretched to the maximum.
- Bending the knees and taking the pelvis back, tilt the body forward slightly above the parallel of the floor.
- His hands are relaxed at the bottom, his chin is raised.
- Exhalation: we perform traction of the tape to the bottom of the back, elbows look at the ceiling. Perform traction with the muscles of the back, bringing the shoulder blades to each other.
- Breathe: slowly lower your hands.
Men need to perform 12 times, choosing the tightest tape, and women 15-20 repetitions, but with a more elastic band. Also on the 3-4 approach.
This method will help to work the gluteal and hip muscles of the hip, improving the zone of "riding breeches." Performed either with a mini-eraser, or with a linked long tape, as in the case with the stepping steps. On both sides the same number of repetitions is performed.
- We lay on one side, the shins are tied with an elastic band so that when the leg is slightly raised, a strong tension is felt;
- Lower arm under the head, the second on the floor, resting with the brush in front of him;
- The press and buttocks are tight, keeping balance and a straight line of the trunk;
- Exhalation: the upper leg is raised to the maximum stress point, but not high, controlling the tape density;
- Breathe: we lower the leg to the starting position.
Repeat the 30-50 sweeps on the 3-4 approach on both feet.
Feedback sent to us by our readers:
The advantage of the rubber band is that the load can constantly grow, without having to have a whole dumbbell line or home simulators. With the tape you can load absolutely all parts of the body, and the workouts will not bother. With it you can train at any age, with any physical data. The main thing is to know the extent of everything.
To increase muscle mass, the load should be gradually increased. For women, rubber tape can and will be enough. But for men this is not enough. Not the load.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.