Vegan Candida Diet – Some Advice
Candidiasis – a disease that causes yeast-like fungi of the genus Candida. Therefore it is necessary to follow a Vegan Candida Diet for a successful fight against this disease.
The disease is not simply presence of fungus (they may be present in the norm), also their intensive breeding. Candidiasis occurs with a decrease general and local immunity.
Treatment of candidiasis – is not only and not so much antifungal therapy as boosting immune protection, treatment related (background) illnesses.
Therapy should observe a vegan candida diet low in carbohydrates, along with herbal and medicinal antifungals.
This nutrition is aimed at the normalization of the intestinal microflora, which allocates special lactobacilli, stopping and controlling fungal growth and reproduction of microorganisms. A vegan candida diet will speed up treatment in several times and get rid of fungus, and full recovery.
Vegan candida diet must be observed because it will allow Candida to remain without a meal, and will help get rid of toxins produced by these fungi in a short time. These fungi reproduce on sugar and carbohydrates, when it has no meal, he will not be able to grow.
Vegan candida diet is difficult to comply because it requires determination and self-discipline for many people.
Foods should have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial effect, and increase immunity.
Vegan candida diet food list
- Fresh fruits, except grapes, cherries, apricots.
- Fresh vegetables, excluding potatoes and white rice.
- Fruits and vegetables can be steamed, boiled or stewed, but the fry is not recommending
- Nuts and seeds in moderation, except of peanuts
- Grain products, cereals (buckwheat, wheat and barley grains, etc.), except of white rice;
- Red berries: lingonberries (with leaves), cranberries
- Bread from rye or whole wheat flour
- Any spices – they have a negative effect on fungus colony
- Garlic and onions: volatile these vegetables stop the growth of fungus in the organism, are antiseptic, enhance the protective function of the organism
- Drink is necessary to prefer clean water, carrot juice (it is contained beta-carotene, restores and strengthens mucous membranes of the body), and herbal teas from plantain, lucerne, chamomile.
- In addition to all of the above, useful food supplement vitamin complexes are, especially vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene, as well as trace elements and minerals. Multivitamin preparations are design to strengthen the body’s resistance.
Products, which use in the therapy of candidiasis, should be avoided.
The sugar is a key component by which fungus feeds and reproduces. Sweet environment is ideal for its development. Therefore, the first and main product, which should be completely, excluded from the nutrition – it is a sugar
Besides sugar in its pure form, it is necessary also to avoid or minimize these products:
- Concentrated sweets (honey, chocolates), desserts, pastries, candy bars, jams
- Pickles and vinegar;
- Sauces: mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, soy sauce
- Sweet fruit juices and carbonated water.
- All fermented foods and yeast, as yeast will only positively influence reproduction of fungi – yeast bread, beer and brewer’s yeast, cheese, yogurt.
- Alcohol in any form
- Products made with white flour
- Mushrooms, meat, sausage
- Milk and milk products
Vegan candida diet meal plan:
- First, eliminate from your nutrition all foods rich in carbohydrates. In case of violation of carbohydrate balance in the blood sugar level, this is a favorable environment for the development of fungus.
- Secondly, it is necessary to abandon all products containing yeast.
- Third, exclude starchy foods (for the same reason that carbohydrates and yeast)
- Fourth. Do not eat Firm cheeses with mold. Mold can increase activity of a fungal infection.
- Fifth, to facilitate the work of the liver (which is a load by receiving antifungal agents), during a period of treatment is to give up meat. We will also need to limit consumption of coffee and tea as well as substances that are present in these drinks slow down the action of antifungal drugs
Your menu should consist mostly of vegetable dishes. It is advisable to eat cabbage, pumpkin, carrots, squash, beans, peas.
During a period of treatment and using vegan candida diet, we must be avoid stress and to try to allow more time for rest and sleep.