In an effort to have an ideal figure, you need to focus your attention on two aspects: weight loss and physical activity. A competent choice of products included in the daily diet of the diet will allow you to easily say goodbye to excess kilos, and regular exercise will help achieve the desired result many times faster. In the diet diet plan, products containing protein and complex carbohydrates should predominate, since the body consumes more energy than their value to digest them, which helps to burn excess fat.
What if you can not lose weight – the list of products
Nutritionists have developed a list of foods that can not be eaten with weight loss, as they contain easily digestible carbohydrates and fats, leading to a set of excess weight.
List of foods that can not be eaten with losing weight and body:
- Fatty grades of meat and poultry: pork, lamb, duck, goose;
- Fried, smoked, pickled, salted dishes;
- Dairy products of high fat content: butter, cream, cheese, sweet yogurt;
- Mayonnaise and sauces from this product;
- bananas and grapes;
- Macaroni and bakery products from wheat;
- Fresh baked goods, high-calorie desserts with an abundance of creams;
- Sweets, ice cream, sweets, chocolate;
- Foodstuffs from fast food;
- Carbonated drinks, lemonades;
- Alcohol production.
Why can not you drink coffee?
Coffee is a fragrant drink that lifts the mood and enhances efficiency. The fact is that drinking coffee stimulates the work of the nervous system and produces a pleasure hormone, which is why so many fans have this refreshing drink. However, while observing a diet for weight loss, it is not recommended to use it, especially on an empty stomach, as this leads to the formation of kidney stones and exacerbation of the ailments of the gastrointestinal tract. Coffee raises pressure, and therefore people suffering from hypertension should completely eliminate this product from their diet.
Thanks to caffeine, the level of glucose increases after consuming coffee, and after a couple of hours it drops sharply, causing an ardent desire to eat some sweet product (chocolate, cake, ice cream), which is absolutely unacceptable with a diet. By itself, coffee is a low-calorie product, however, adding sugar, cream, syrup to the drink significantly increases its energy value. So, a cup of "Latte" or "Mocha" caloric content is not inferior to a large piece of cake with an abundance of cream, and this only leads to a set of extra pounds.
Why can not alcohol?
Can I drink alcohol while losing weight? Any alcoholic products slow down weight loss. Observing the diet should completely eliminate it from their diet for a number of good reasons:
- Alcohol is high-calorie, which in itself contradicts the principles of diet for weight loss.
- Alcohol contains empty calories, which do not saturate the body with vitamins, minerals and micronutrients, and therefore do not do any good.
- Calories of alcohol products are instantly absorbed by the body, being stored in excess fat, not giving the opportunity to spend it.
- Alcoholic drinks cause the accelerated work of the stomach and the abundant secretion of gastric juice, which is why the appetite increases, so the diet when losing weight will be disturbed.
- Drinking alcoholic products is accompanied with a plentiful snack, which leads only to a set of excess weight, and not to the cherished weight loss.
Why can not salt?
Categorically, salt should not be used for such diseases as: enuresis, hypertension, renal insufficiency, swelling, obesity, certain diseases of the cardiovascular system. In these cases, doctors prescribe a salt-free diet.
Despite the fact that salt plays an important role in the body, namely it is the main regulator of water, it is recommended to exclude it from your diet with a diet for weight loss. FROMol delays the fluid, leading to swelling, which only hinders when losing weight. It is established that daily intake of salt should be no more than 4 gr. However, do not forget that many products (cucumbers, potatoes, bread, etc.) contain salt, so eating them in your diet, the body gets the necessary rate. Additionally, you can not salt foods with a diet for weight loss. Excluding salt from their diet, excess fluid will come along with kilograms.
What you need to eat when losing weight – a list of foods
Proper and healthy nutrition involves eating foods rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and beneficial microelements in the diet. It is necessary to eat complex carbohydrates (vegetables and fruits) for digestion of which the body spends a lot of energy, which significantly exceeds their energy value, contributing to weight loss.
Products that you can eat every day:
- Fermented milk products skim or with a minimum of% fat (milk, cottage cheese, kefir, fermented baked milk);
- Lean meat (beef, veal, rabbit) and poultry (chicken, turkey, quail);
- Low-fat varieties of fish (sturgeon, hake, pollock, sardine, sea bass, potassu, perch);
- Vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, eggplants, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, broccoli, colored and Brussels sprouts, artichokes, asparagus, green peas, carrots, beets, onions, celery stalk);
- greens (spinach, parsley, dill, lettuce, rucola);
- Not sweet fruit and berries (apple, plum, cherry, orange, grapefruit, strawberry, blueberry, blueberry, pear, peach, kiwi, watermelon);
- Vegetable soups and weak broths;
- Rye, bezdrozhzhevoj and otrubnoj bread.
Is it possible to drink mineral carbonated water?
Drinking mineral carbonated water when losing weight is strictly prohibited. Carbon dioxide, contained in its composition, helps to increase the volume of the stomach, thereby increasing appetite. With the use of carbonated mineral water, digestion of food is accelerated 20 times, affecting the aggravation of hunger, even if after a last meal a little time has passed that differs from the principles of the diet.
It is better to drink purified water (boiled, melted, stand-by), dilute juices with water. It is good to use broths and tinctures of herbs and berries.
What can you eat in the evening?
What you can eat in the evening when losing weight:
- Low-fat varieties of fish and seafood;
- Low-fat poultry (chicken, quail, turkey);
- Low fat cottage cheese, natural yoghurt, kefir;
- Vegetables (fresh, stewed, grilled, steamed or in the oven);
- fruit and vegetable salads, dressed with olive or vegetable oil, and preferably lemon juice;
- Unsweetened fruits: apple, grapefruit, orange, lemon, cherry;
- Protein omelet or egg, boiled or hard boiled;
Carbohydrates are divided into two types: simple and complex. Simple carbohydrates are easily absorbed by the body and instantly deposited as fat. Examples of products: sweets, chocolate, sweets, baked pastries, ice cream. Complex carbohydrates are rich in fiber. On their digestion the body spends colossal energy exceeding their caloric content, which contributes to weight reduction. It is recommended to use complex carbohydrates in your diet throughout the day, but not less than 4 hours before bedtime.
What carbohydrates can you eat while losing weight:
- Cereals and legumes (peas, beans, lentils, beans);
- Cereals (barley, buckwheat, pearl barley, oatmeal, rice);
- Bread of coarse grinding (bran, rye);
- Vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cabbage, eggplants, carrots, beets);
- Not sweet fruit and berries (citrus fruits, plums, apples, cherries).
Why can not you starve for weight loss?
With hungry stress, the body will take nutrients wherever it can. Often these are not fat deposits, but lymphoid tissues and muscle fibers. In this way, losing weight in fasting will be due to a decrease in muscle mass, not excess fat. In addition to everything and the skin will sag. Fasting always ends with a breakdown due to the development of "food depression", a person starts eating everything in his diet. As a result, weight returns to the same mark as it was, but only in the form of fat deposits, which in the body after losing muscle mass has become even greater.
Proper nutrition should be fractional, at least five times a day in small portions. It is necessary to use a daily rate of fluid to maintain a normal body water balance.
To lose weight quickly, it is important to carefully choose products, giving preference to proteins and complex carbohydrates. It is necessary to exclude foods that are forbidden in the diet. It is necessary to calculate daily the caloric intake of your diet. Physical activity plays an important role, helping to achieve the desired result many times faster.