What is lipid-lowering diet and how to adhere to it?
There are a lot of diets designed to improve health, by ridding the body of harmful substances. In this material, we will consider a special hypolipidemic diet that reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
How we can get rid of most of this organic compound, we will get acquainted in the following material. Also you will be offered a menu for a week, consisting of a list of allowed products and several recipes for healthy dishes.
How to adhere to the lipid-lowering diet?
Increased cholesterol in the blood most harms the heart:
The most "simple" side effects such a disease is nausea and vomiting.
In order not to begin the development of atherosclerosis, you must "take" for lowering the amount of cholesterol in the blood. The easiest way to solve this problem is a special therapeutic lipid-lowering diet, designed for a week.
Of course, this method of getting rid of a lot of cholesterol has its own Contraindications:
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- lack of calcium in the body;
- the presence of chronic diseases.
For those who are not familiar with this concept and want to know about it as much as possible, we present the following information for review.
What it is?
The next item starts with the most common question: "Lipid-lowering diet – what is it?" Of course, the answer will not take long.
The lipid-lowering diet is based on use a large number of hydrocarbon-containing products. It's about complex carbohydrates that help lose weight. You will be acquainted with the list of allowed products in the following paragraph. In the meantime, we will consider what its essence is and what the results can be.
The essence of the menu of this technique is getting rid of a large amount of cholesterol in limiting food containing fats and easily digestible carbohydrates. These can be:
If you exclude these products from the menu, your body will soon be cleared of cholesterol and fats, which will immediately lead to better health.
For the most effective results, a lipid-lowering diet for a week implies adherence to the following rules:
- You should eat right and do not make big breaks between meals. The hypolipidemic diet is in no way associated with a hunger strike;
- Portions should be small. Each dish is consumed exclusively in cooked, baked and stewed;
- The last meal – for 4 hours before bedtime;
- The average daily calorie rate is 1200;
- It is recommended to combine a diet with moderate physical exertion;
- If the above method is followed, it is very important to psychologically adjust yourself to a positive result, that is, an effective cure for a large amount of cholesterol.
results impeccable observance of the above rules of the lipid-lowering diet for a week will be manifested in the following:
- weight loss up to 10 kg, depending on the initial weight;
- improving sleep;
- increased appetite;
- good mood;
- getting rid of pain in the heart.
Now let's look at the details of what can be included in the menu for a week, observing the hypolipidemic diet and go directly to the list of allowed products.
List of allowed products
Of course, like any other diet for weight loss, especially therapeutic, this technique has its own menu. List of approved products for lipid-lowering diets consists of a large number of fruits (pears, apples, pineapples, peaches) and vegetables (cabbage, turnips, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots, beets), and also from:
- of bread;
- low-fat kefir;
- low-fat meat of beef and poultry;
- low-fat soups and broths;
- olive, sunflower and linseed oil;
- cherries, currants;
- dill, parsley, basil.
From drinks on the diet menu are allowed juices, fruit drinks, green tea and, of course, fresh, purified water without gas. The latter is worth drinking at least two liters a day.
Based on the above list of approved products of lipid-lowering diet for weight loss, you can make a fairly good nutritional menu. With your version, which brings the most effective results, we introduce you in the following paragraph.
Menu for the week
Observance of the lipid-lowering diet menu during the week, consisting of a list of allowed products, will save you from undesirable amounts of cholesterol in the blood and will ensure good health. Let's look at an approximate version of your nearest diet.
Lipid-lowering diet – menu for the week:
- Breakfast: 200 g oatmeal on water and a cup of green tea;
- Lunch: stewed peppers with courgettes;
- Dinner: 200 g of baked beef meat, a glass of skimmed yogurt.
- bran and orange juice;
- low-fat chicken soup with vegetables;
- 250 g stewed cabbage, 200 ml ryazhenka.
- citrus salad;
- buckwheat and berry juice;
- baked fish with lemon sauce – 250
- coffee and cottage cheese with raisins;
- buckwheat soup with low-fat chicken meatballs;
- baked pepper and yogurt.
- toast with honey and unsweetened black tea;
- fruit casserole;
- salad from cabbage, cucumbers and carrots, orange fresh.
- hot drink and grapefruit;
- buckwheat porridge with low-fat fish cutlets;
- 200 g of baked perch, 150 ml of kefir with a low percentage of fat.
- oatmeal and orange juice;
- millet porridge with prunes;
- stewed zucchini, currant juice.
Recipes for a lipid-lowering diet differ in their useful properties and diversity:
Dietary syrniki with carrots
Dietary syrniki with carrots
Ingredients: 300 g fat-free cottage cheese, one carrot, egg white, 50 g flour, 15 g sweetener, 150 g of semolina, a teaspoon of vegetable oil, a pinch of salt, 100 ml of skim milk, a glass of water.
- carefully stir the curd with a fork;
- clean the carrot and grate it on a large grater;
- then put it in a saucepan and pour in milk, water and vegetable oil;
- after this mixture in the pan is brought to a boil, add semolina and cook for 10 minutes;
- after the resulting mass has cooled, add the cottage cheese, egg white and spices;
- mix thoroughly;
- then form the syrups and gently place the pro baking tray;
- cook in the oven for 20 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Mannequin pudding with apples
Mannequin pudding with apples
Ingredients: 100 g of semolina, one apple, two egg whites and one yolk, 50 ml of milk, a teaspoon of butter, a tablespoon of sugar substitute, a pinch of salt.
- bring the milk to a boil;
- then sprinkle semolina;
- continue cooking for ten minutes;
- peel and grate the apple;
- then add to the cereal egg yolk, grated apple, butter and sugar substitute;
- mix the ingredients thoroughly;
- mix the egg whites with salt and whip;
- add to the received mass;
- then put in a baking dish;
- cook in the oven for 45 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Dessert recipe for lipid-lowering diet:
Ingredients: one egg white, 100 g of sugar, 400 ml of water.
- cool proteins;
- then carefully beat them, gradually adding sugar;
- bring the water to a boil;
- and gently, with the help of a teaspoon, put in it "snowballs";
- cook for a minute.