What to replace the sweet and flour with proper nutrition?
Turning to proper nutrition always raises the question of what to replace your favorite biscuits, sandwiches, cakes and sweets.
First of all, try to refuse altogether from flour products prepared on yeast. The structure of purchased bread includes:
- refined flour, which is purified from the most useful elements-embryo, bran (source of cellulose), aleurone grain layer (source of protein);
- preservatives, dyes, flavors;
- yeast, it is believed that yeast does not die when processed at high temperatures, and therefore continue to develop in the human body, which in the future can lead to health problems.
To refuse bread and flour products is hard, so give preference to a product made on natural leaven or at home.
The addiction to sweets can also cause health problems, among which:
- thinning of tooth enamel;
- rashes on the skin;
- disturbance of microflora;
- diabetes and even intestinal cancer due to the fact that the pancreas is actively developing insulin;
- shortened life expectancy;
- infertility due to the fact that the production of estrogen and testosterone is minimized.
Replace flour and sweet easily and at home. There are many recipes using natural products such as honey, dried fruits, fruits, nuts, berries, marshmallows, marmalade, homemade jam, maple syrup, cocoa, coconut chips, etc ..
The transition to proper nutrition – what to replace the sweet and flour?
It turns out that to replace the sweet and flour with proper nutrition and weight loss is not as difficult as it may seem.
Follow the simple rules on the road to health and weight loss:
- Prepare a menu for a day or a week;
- include in your diet more vegetables, fruits, cereals;
- get used to drinking tea and coffee without sugar, and very soon the need for the addition of sugar will disappear;
- replace the usual milk with rice, soy or almond;
- replace the yeast white bread with diet breads or whole wheat bread, prepared with natural leaven;
- choose pasta from wholemeal;
- as sandwiches spread the bread with avocado paste, you get a very hearty breakfast or snack;
- buy products without gluten;
- always keep a jar of natural honey at home and when craving for sweets, eat one tsp, adding a couple of walnuts;
- if you are allergic to honey, eat half a white marshmallow or a couple of black chocolate pieces;
- in the day you can have a bite with different dried fruits and nuts, which are placed in the palm of your hand;
- cook your own desserts from natural products;
- eat desserts in the morning;
- be sure to study the composition and caloric content of products when buying;
- conduct an experiment: when craving for sweet or flour drink warm water with lemon and a couple of minutes the desire to regale should retreat;
- prepare your drinks for the day ahead: with mint, lemon, berries, ginger, honey;
- buy a blender and prepare in the morning useful smoothies with the addition of cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon.
Meals without flour and sweet can be very diverse, and most importantly, with health benefits and shapes.
At pregnancy and thoracal feeding
What to substitute sweet for pregnancy and breastfeeding?
When pregnant and breastfeeding it is better to give up buying sweets and flour products, especially with the addition of dyes and preservatives.
During pregnancy, a woman should consume more complex carbohydrates, and simple carbohydrates should be excluded.
- for breakfast, cook porridge: oatmeal, millet, corn and add to your choice: a lot of fresh or frozen berries; homemade jam; natural syrups;
- As a snack, use bitter chocolate, candied fruit or fruit fritters;
- Cook the compote on the basis of sweet fruits or dried fruits (dried apricots, dates);
- An excellent alternative to desserts in pregnancy is freshly squeezed juices, which are also very healthy. Especially good are apple, plum and tomato juices;
- Eastern sweets will help to substitute sweets for breastfeeding. Stock up with lukum and kozinaki and pamper yourself in moderation;
- Avoid sweets with honey and milk.
Watch your feelings and reactions of the baby and gradually introduce into the diet those or other products.
Diabetes is a disease in which glucose is poorly absorbed by the body.
Therefore, choose sweet and flour with little or no sugar.
Sweet menu for diabetics is quite diverse. The main thing is the moderation of use.
What to replace the sweet in diabetes – list of allowed products:
- Bitter chocolate;
- white marshmallow;
- oatmeal or almond cookies;
- drying without sugar;
- waffles with a filling of fruit jam up to 2 per day;
- For breakfast, you can cook pancakes, pancakes or cheese croissants with a little sugar. Try baking them in the oven, and do not fry in a pan.
Examples of snacks
During weight loss you do not need to bring yourself to hunger. Always carry useful products with which you can have a snack, so as not to break into the store for buns.
Examples of snacks without sweet:
- homemade apple chips with spices;
- cereal bars;
- dietary bread;
- a biscuit biscuit, which does not include butter, milk and eggs. The dough is kneaded on water;
- dried fruits (dried apricots, raisins, prunes, figs);
- smoothie or a home made drink based on berries or fruits.
When losing weight and switching to proper nutrition plan your diet in advance, study useful recipes, give preference to natural products. And remember that you can eat sweet and lose weight.
Refusing to sweet and flour when losing weight is completely optional. Some products contain very useful elements.
For example, honey includes vitamins, fruit acids, amino acids, mineral salts.
Marmalade, pastille, marshmallows They contain a pectin substance, which helps purify toxins.
bitter chocolate contains magnesium, iron, antioxidants, zinc, valerian acid and many other useful elements that favorably affect the body.
In addition, eating sweet produces endorphin hormone, which leads to better mood and lower stress.
The positive effect will be manifested if you eat sweet and flour in small quantities in the morning, otherwise you can not avoid health problems and the process of losing weight will stop.
To replace sweet and flour during the diet will help dishes from natural products.
Examples of recipes for losing weight at home:
Cut out the apples from the core. Add honey with nuts or raisins with cinnamon in the holes. In the baking dish, pour a little water and lay the apples. Bake 40 minutes at 190 degrees. From time to time, water the apples with liquid from the mold;
Cut a large orange into the 2 part and peel it from the pulp. Use the peel as a plate. Next, cut into small cubes of orange slices, kiwi, grapefruit, peeled. Pour the salad with any yogurt or wedge syrup. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds from above and put a couple of mint leaves;
You need: ground cocoa, cocoa butter, kerob, coconut chips, other spices.
Rub the cocoa butter on a grater, raw-bring to a powder in a coffee grinder.
Melt butter, stirring it and add spices to taste (pepper, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.). Then add the ground cocoa and kerob to a thick mass. If desired, mix the mass with nuts, seeds, dried fruits or berries. Spread on the molds or roll the balls and send to the freezer until 20 minutes to freeze. Sprinkle the finished sweets with coconut chips.