Which foods have a negative calorie content?
Products can be different: harmful, useful, tasty and not very good. In this material, we will consider products with low calorie content and, of course, familiarize you with their full list. Recipes of dishes from the above products with low calorie content will also be presented to your attention.
What is included in the concept of "low calorie" and what are the main recommendations for the correct preparation of a list of acceptable products, read on.
The concept of negative caloric content
What is the negative calorie content? It's all very simple. The essence of low calorie foods lies in the fact that in their digestion the body spends more energy than it receives.
It should be noted that products that have a negative calorie, contribute to weight loss in the shortest time, without the use of additional diets and hunger strikes.
Do not at all think that the use of the above burns in the body excess fat cells. On the contrary, if you get into it, the calories remain in place. This process leads only to a lack (scarcity) of energy value.
Products that have a low calorie content, cope well with the acceleration of metabolic processes in the body and stabilize the digestive system.
In many ways, effective weight loss is helped by the proper preparation of a product containing a low number of calories. However, more about the list of the above ingredients and about the correctness of their preparation, we'll talk in the paragraphs below.
Products with negative caloric content
As you know, not only the caloric content of a product promotes active weight loss. but also the presence of a low glycemic index. The latter indicates the easy digestibility of food, that is, it is fully responsible for the rapid splitting of food inside the body.
Products with a negative caloric content and a low glycemic index contribute to effective weight loss in the shortest time, without causing any harm to health. More details on the list of products with negative caloric content can be found by reading the following paragraph.
The most useful products with negative caloric content for weight loss are as follows:
- Purified still water. It does not contain any calories;
- In one glass green tea contains no more than five kilocalories;
- Stalk of celery, cabbage, cucumbers, parsley, asparagus, beetroot, garlic, lettuce, radish, spinach, turnip, zucchini – All these vegetables are extremely healthy and also have a negative calorie content;
- From fruits and berries to a negative caloric content are subject to Grapefruits, blackberries, raspberries, limes, lemons and mangoes.
In each of the above vegetables, fruits and berries contains from 10 to 30 kilocalories. Therefore, these lists are absolutely safe for your health and they can be consumed every day.
Low calorie content is also found in chicken, turkey, shrimp and low-fat fish (cod, perch, pike perch).
Tips and tricks for cooking
With regard to recommendations for cooking from the list of foods with a negative calorie content, so that they do not lose their useful substances, they should not be subjected to any heat treatment. It is preferable to use these ingredients in their raw form.
If you get bored with raw food, you can prepare, for example, a vegetable salad, which must necessarily be filled with olive or sunflower oil. Also, lemon juice will serve as a filling. But do not add sharp sauces, mayonnaise, ketchup and similar harmful food additives to the dishes.
Let's consider what kind of dishes for weight loss can be prepared from an allowable list of foods containing a low percentage of caloric content.
Dishes from the list of foods with a negative calorie content are nutritious, nutritious and healthy. And despite the caloric insufficiency, they can be very tasty and necessarily contribute to your rapid weight loss. Let's consider the most useful of them:
Cabbage soup cream for weight loss
Ingredients: half a liter of purified water, three onions, two peppers and a tomato, one white cabbage head, a celery stalk, a pinch of parsley and a little salt.
- bring the water to a boil;
- chop vegetables and throw in boiling water;
- cover and cook for 15 minutes;
- strain and grind everything in a blender;
- Salt the prepared soup puree and decorate with greens.
Oatmeal in milk with slimming berries
Oatmeal porridge on milk with berries
Ingredients: a glass of skim milk, 150 g flakes, 100 g of favorite berries and a teaspoon of honey.
- fill the pan with oat flakes and milk and bring to a boil, remembering to stir;
- on readiness, add berries and honey to the dish.
Chicken cutlet steamed for weight loss
Chicken cutlets for a couple
Ingredients: half a kilo of chicken, two tablespoons of semolina, onions, two eggs, a tablespoon of butter, a pinch of salt and a glass of breadcrumbs.
- peel the onion and grate;
- add grated onion to chicken;
- pour the manga with water and leave for 10 minutes;
- add to the stuffing of mango and eggs;
- Salt and mix thoroughly;
- from the received mass to form cutlets;
- roll them in breadcrumbs;
- cook in a double boiler for half an hour.
Ratatouille for losing weight
Ingredients: zucchini, eggplant, five small tomatoes, one onion, bell pepper, 150 g brynza, 2-3 garlic cloves, a pinch of parsley and two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes cut into thin slices;
- cut thinly cheese;
- grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and put the aforementioned cut products into a skillet;
- chop and simmer onion, garlic and pepper;
- mix everything thoroughly;
- cover with foil and put in an oven;
- cook for half an hour, at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Oatmeal pancakes for weight loss
Ingredients: half a kilo of oatmeal, the same amount of low-fat cottage cheese, 4-5 egg whites, half a teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of sugar.
- mix the products with a blender;
- to form from the received test pancakes and carefully fry them from both sides.
Berry Slimming Cocktail
Ingredients: 200 g fat-free natural yogurt, 50 ml of milk and 150 g of your favorite berries.
- mix dairy products;
- Add the berries to the resulting mixture and mix again thoroughly.